Rebaño Sagrado
Swanhends
CBarca
Gil
RedOranje
75 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4

Post by Nishankly Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:45 am

Gil wrote:It's disgraceful tbh. The tabloids also have an annoying tendency of adding an extra £5m+ to all our transfers for some odd reason.

Marin went from 5m to 10. We supposedly bid 19m (25m euros) on Oscar, English hacks claim it's £25m. Same thing for Luiz, Mata, Ramires, Lukaku etc

Btw have you seen the latest Daily Fail article claiming we're trying to copy Farca with our recent signings? Apparently we're signing midgets because the big black players couldn't play tikinaccio :facepalm:

MUST READ stuff Laughing

Thats what most you guys on GL quote too.

Henderson 20 million. [13 million]
Adam 15million. [ around 8 million ]
Enrique 10 million [ 6 million ]

:facepalm:

Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4 - Page 21 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:25 am

Yaya Toure:

"On a personal level, I'm very happy because I want to win many more trophies with City and the manager has the same mentality as I do - he wants to win everything with this club and so do I.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:13 pm

iandovaston ‏@skydovaston
Hearing (unconfirmed) that Newcastle may have stepped up their interest in Blackburn's Junior Hoillet.

If this true, i'm not sure how i feel about it.

1. what i said is true, while talented he does'nt seem to understand the concept of there's no I in TEAM.

2. I think there's other target's that are much more important and what i would consider a priority than Hoilett.

3. If we get those target's plus Hoilett then i have nothing to complain about.

I just dont want us chasing Hoilett and missing out on strengthening more important positions like CF, CB and RB for example.

But if we get those player's plus Hoilett i cant complain really i suppose.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:15 pm

-----------Cisse
---Ba----Hoilett---Ben Arfa

:bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:20 pm

If we did buy him, we could go that way against some teams i suppose lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:25 pm

L'Equipe says PSG, which have already failed with a €47 million offer for Thiago Silva, now plans to put €60 million on the table to sign both the Brazilian and Ibrahimovic.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Clyne:

The chairman said: "We need to do a deal with Clyne.

"There is a bit of action in the background and we know there is a lot of interest.

"It is just about sorting out who it is best to go to and who will put the right money on the table. We're all working to get an outcome.

"Clubs don't want to go down the tribunal route. It is a game of cat and mouse on the fee - we've just got to let that play out."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Carroll:

Asked about West Ham's interest in signing Carroll, co-owner Gold opted not to distance himself from the suggestion.

Gold says no approach has been made for the England international and the Hammers will wait to see what Rodgers decides before taking the matter further.

"I am not aware of any talks between ourselves or Liverpool over Andy Carroll," said Gold.

"But that's not to say we don't have an interest should he become available."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Fiorentina confirmed on their official website that they have secured the services of Mounir El Hamdaoui from Ajax for an undisclosed fee, with the attacker signing a contract until the summer of 2015.

hmm hmm hmm

http://www.football-italia.net/21027/fiorentina-sign-el-hamdaoui-%E2%80%93-official
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:48 pm

Liverpool interested in Callejon according to AS :W
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:56 pm

AVB on Modric:

"I think Luka is a player of tremendous importance for this football club, and it has been like that since he joined the club," Villas-Boas told Sky Sports News.

"The interest that we have from various different clubs shows the importance of the player and what he has done for Tottenham.

"I think it is fair to say we respect Luka's ambitions and his willingness to move on, and I think Luka respects as well that he is an important player for the club who can help us move forward.

"I think ongoing discussions with these various clubs will continue until we reach an agreement which is sensible for each party."

Asked to confirm that it looked like Modric would be leaving, Villas-Boas added: "Not really. The willingness is there from the player but a player of this importance is not easy to part company with.

"But I think the chairman is a person who respects the values of the football club and only with the right offer will we take that step."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:14 pm

Adel Taarabt has ended speculation over his future at QPR by signing a new long-term contract at the club.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Average player anyway. Good QPR are keeping him.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:43 pm

Aquilani:

Speaking to calciomercato.com, the player's agent Franco Zavaglia said: "He'll play for Liverpool.

"There is little to say about leaving AC Milan, the season is over and he'll put that behind him.

"Alberto is back in England and is still a Liverpool player. He will play there next season."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Skrtel's representative:

"It is difficult, almost impossible, for Napoli to take Skrtel," Csonto told Radio Crc.

"He has another two years on his contract with Liverpool.

"Martin is a top player and it is obvious that many clubs are looking at him, but for now Skrtel remains a Liverpool player."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by NiallQuinnsdiscoPants Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:19 pm

mtfootball wrote:Carroll:

Asked about West Ham's interest in signing Carroll, co-owner Gold opted not to distance himself from the suggestion.

Gold says no approach has been made for the England international and the Hammers will wait to see what Rodgers decides before taking the matter further.

"I am not aware of any talks between ourselves or Liverpool over Andy Carroll," said Gold.

"But that's not to say we don't have an interest should he become available."

No approach will probably be made either. Just Gold exploiting the opportunity to get him self on sky sports news again. I would put money on it his helicopter was in the background during the interview, biggest media whore in football.
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:34 pm

mtfootball wrote:L'Equipe says PSG, which have already failed with a €47 million offer for Thiago Silva, now plans to put €60 million on the table to sign both the Brazilian and Ibrahimovic.

€65m offer for both Ibra and Silva according to Sky Sport Italia..

Raiola to persuade Ibra to move to Paris.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:40 pm

no el bombo this transfer window
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:24 pm

Gazzetta dello Sport says Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger will move for Sneijder once he sells Robin van Persie.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Gazzetta Dello Sport Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Is there a single Italia paper that is reliable?

some of them makes up stories alot more than entire english tabloids combined.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:40 pm

Sky: PSG have offered €65m for Ibra and Silva. The agreement has been reached. Raiola is in Sweden to talk with Ibra.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:43 pm

wtf lol come on..

May be Ibra but Silva will stay in Meelan.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:43 pm

sell ibra and buy rvp hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Adit wrote:Is there a single Italia paper that is reliable?

some of them makes up stories alot more than entire english tabloids combined.
gazetta dello sport is very reliable
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:52 pm

Reports are surfacing that talks between Wesley Sneijder and Anzhi Makhachkala are at an advanced stage.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next