Rebaño Sagrado
Swanhends
CBarca
Gil
RedOranje
75 posters

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4

Post by Swanhends Tue 10 Jul - 10:28

TomJuve wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Totti, Del Piero, Zola, Shearer

Combined League Titles after 30th birthday: 0

Bergkamp has two from seasons where he was a passenger on the Henry train :coffee:

Yep, ADP definitely never won serie A in 2011/2012, and he also never scored against Inter. Didn't happen.
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Forgive my overlooking of Del Piero's great contribution to Juve last season :coffee:

Also in order to make this reach you are putting RVP in a group which he clearly does not belong anywhere near

Totti, Del Piero, Zola, RVP, Shearer, Bergkamp

Which name is clearly out of place? Laughing

Del Piero's season last year is clearly evidence that RVP deserves a wage increase and a contract extension right? Laughing

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4

Post by Onyx Tue 10 Jul - 11:00

Blaszczykowsk:

The 26-year old Borussia Dortmund midfielder is attracting plenty of attention this off-season with kubablaszczykowski.pl suggesting that the Reds, along with Inter Milan, Lazio and two Russian clubs are all showing interest.

“Representatives of these clubs every time, however, refer to the activists of Dortmund,” read a translated excerpt from the site.

"Jakub has a contract with Borussia and is happy at the club, so he will not make any rash decisions. All important discussions regarding his future we conduct with Borussia.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 10 Jul - 12:25

Bosingwa is closing in a move to Lille, this is thought to quicken Debuchy's exit from the club.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue 10 Jul - 12:41

Borini:

Agent Marco De Marchi plans to hold further discussions with his client in the coming days as they evaluate the possibility of a switch to the Premier League.

De Marchi told Radio Radio: "Roma has informed us of Liverpool's interest in the boy. Now it's up to Fabio to have his say."

And he added on IlSussidiario.net: "We were alerted by Roma of the existence of this deal. I cannot honestly tell you the details but, as Sabatini has already said, we're now seriously considering it.

"Would the player want to go to Liverpool? Honestly, I don't want to commit myself as there will be more news in the coming days. Wait for that."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue 10 Jul - 12:43

Lille is turning into a home for Chelsea rejects, first Joe Cole, then Kalou, now Bosingwa.

Last edited by buddytaller on Tue 10 Jul - 13:04; edited 1 time in total
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue 10 Jul - 12:53

Reports in Brazil that Internacional will shortly announce Oscar has been sold to Chelsea. 25 million euro the pricetag. It seems Spurs offered pretty much the same money but player saw more potencial at The Bridge
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Noonan22 Tue 10 Jul - 14:00

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Surag wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Long term lol..... we gave Coloccini a 5 year contract at the age of 29.

Why? he is by far our most important player and our only genuine top draw CB.

Similar logic would apply to RVP if both club's could come to an arrangement.

The future is nice but the present is just as an important and quite frankly if RVP and Arsenal can agree something that suits both then i fail to see the issue.

Besides its not like Arsenal need the money.....

THIS.

Couldnt have put it better..

Collocini is a CB thats an entirely different situation :facepalm:

Name me some WC strikers over the age of 30 Surag....don't worry I'll wait

Drogba?
Noonan22
Noonan22
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue 10 Jul - 14:43

Noonan22 wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Surag wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Long term lol..... we gave Coloccini a 5 year contract at the age of 29.

Why? he is by far our most important player and our only genuine top draw CB.

Similar logic would apply to RVP if both club's could come to an arrangement.

The future is nice but the present is just as an important and quite frankly if RVP and Arsenal can agree something that suits both then i fail to see the issue.

Besides its not like Arsenal need the money.....

THIS.

Couldnt have put it better..

Collocini is a CB thats an entirely different situation :facepalm:

Name me some WC strikers over the age of 30 Surag....don't worry I'll wait

Drogba?

How many goals did Drogba score this year? He's not WC anymore

The move to China just proves that...he's just like Eto'o - going to collect a couple checks before he retires

He had one great season after turning 30, true....but thats my point

Why would you resign RVP to a long term deal (and huge pay raise) when you're not even sure he wants to be at Arsenal anyway, and he's almost 30... In this very thread people are throwing out the names of people with 1 great season after turning 30 like that disproves my point....it doesn't - that IS my point.

Strikers turn 30 and they decline rapidly - Everyone knows this

Doesn't make sense to resign RVP.....UNLESS you think you are going to win the league in the next 2/3 seasons and you need him to do it (Which, realistically, I don't think is Arsenal's expectation)

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moddaws Tue 10 Jul - 16:40

Good luck Oscar 100k p/w 3 minutes of CL football made for life
Moddaws
Moddaws
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 10 Jul - 16:46

100k per week for an unproven youngster ? affraid ..Have a source to confirm that ?

I did read somewhere Chelsea's wage bill is around 191m pounds and rising..Good luck Thumbs up
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue 10 Jul - 16:48

Dat inevitable Chelsea FFP collapse :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue 10 Jul - 17:05

Man United have bid for Lucas Moura ?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-bid-for-lucas-and-want-1139143

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1123694/manchester-united-close-in-on-lucas-moura-deal?cc=4716
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Tue 10 Jul - 17:15

United stay away

Lucas is ours Twisted Evil
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Tue 10 Jul - 17:54

Not another winger :facepalm:

Congratz Chelsea fans, Oscar will be spectacular.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue 10 Jul - 18:01

only inter is after Lucas.He isnt leaving this year anyway
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue 10 Jul - 18:11

Moddaws wrote:Good luck Oscar 100k p/w 3 minutes of CL football made for life
I like how people just like to spew garbage numbers out of the blue.

"Oh its a Chelsea transfer? Must be on 500 gazillion pounds per week then. Look how zey waste ze moneh"
Rolling Eyes
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue 10 Jul - 18:44

Barrettinator wrote:
Moddaws wrote:Good luck Oscar 100k p/w 3 minutes of CL football made for life
I like how people just like to spew garbage numbers out of the blue.

"Oh its a Chelsea transfer? Must be on 500 gazillion pounds per week then. Look how zey waste ze moneh"
Rolling Eyes

Doesn't Matter, the new TV deal means we can pay that much and get away with it. Very Happy
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue 10 Jul - 19:39

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Dat inevitable Chelsea FFP collapse :bow:

Ballack, Alex, Drogba, Kalou, Joe Cole, Deco etc all off the wage bill in recent years. :bow:

Essien, Malouda etc to follow suit :bow:

Mata, Ramires, Marin, De Bruyne, Luiz, Cahill etc all earning less than 100k :bow:

Terry, Lampard & Cole contracts expire soon :bow:

Gourlay :bow:

EDIT: Where the hell did people get 100k from btw? Reminds me of the completely made up Hazard on 200k story. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue 10 Jul - 19:41

Gil wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Dat inevitable Chelsea FFP collapse :bow:

Ballack, Alex, Drogba, Kalou, Joe Cole, Deco etc all off the wage bill in recent years. :bow:

Essien, Malouda etc to follow suit :bow:

Mata, Ramires, Marin, De Bruyne, Luiz, Cahill etc all earning less than 100k :bow:

Terry, Lampard & Cole contracts expire soon :bow:

Gourlay :bow:

EDIT: Where the hell did people get 100k from btw? Reminds me of the completely made up Hazard on 200k story. Laughing

Surprised no one has pulled up a daily fail link as their source. Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue 10 Jul - 19:48

It's disgraceful tbh. The tabloids also have an annoying tendency of adding an extra £5m+ to all our transfers for some odd reason.

Marin went from 5m to 10. We supposedly bid 19m (25m euros) on Oscar, English hacks claim it's £25m. Same thing for Luiz, Mata, Ramires, Lukaku etc

Btw have you seen the latest Daily Fail article claiming we're trying to copy Farca with our recent signings? Apparently we're signing midgets because the big black players couldn't play tikinaccio :facepalm:

MUST READ stuff Laughing

Last edited by Gil on Tue 10 Jul - 19:53; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue 10 Jul - 19:50

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 4 - Page 20 Article-0-14020738000005DC-661_468x944

Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue 10 Jul - 19:53

Laughing English tabloids are always good for a Laugh.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Tue 10 Jul - 20:48

That is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue 10 Jul - 22:31

"Speaking to Calciomercato.it - Envoy for the Inter Sky - Massimiliano Nebuloni has issued some statements regarding market movements of the Nerazzurri. "Maicon was to appear today in retreat - these are his words - but his arrival was delayed until tomorrow. His agent is negotiating with Chelsea."
weird google translate, Here is the original Italian Quote maybe some italian members can Translate it.

"Ai microfoni di Calciomercato.it - l'inviato per l'Inter di Sky - Massimiliano Nebuloni ha rilasciato alcune dichiarazioni riguardo i movimenti di mercato della società nerazzurra. "Maicon doveva presentarsi oggi in ritiro - queste le sue parole - ma il suo arrivo è slittato a domani. Il suo agente sta trattando col Chelsea."

That is taken from Talkchelsea.net: Link.

I very much believe Maicon will join us very soon.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moddaws Tue 10 Jul - 23:06

Yes because Kia Joorabchain is not in it for the monies really nice guy wants the best for his clients.
Moddaws
Moddaws
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 11 Jul - 0:45

Gil wrote:It's disgraceful tbh. The tabloids also have an annoying tendency of adding an extra £5m+ to all our transfers for some odd reason.

Marin went from 5m to 10. We supposedly bid 19m (25m euros) on Oscar, English hacks claim it's £25m. Same thing for Luiz, Mata, Ramires, Lukaku etc

Btw have you seen the latest Daily Fail article claiming we're trying to copy Farca with our recent signings? Apparently we're signing midgets because the big black players couldn't play tikinaccio :facepalm:

MUST READ stuff Laughing

Thats what most you guys on GL quote too.

Henderson 20 million. [13 million]
Adam 15million. [ around 8 million ]
Enrique 10 million [ 6 million ]

:facepalm:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next