Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality?

+32
RQ12
Adit
vivabarca38
Doc
LeVersacci
aleumdance
arabprince
Grande_Milano
altobelli
StrugaRock
Kingofeverythingclassy
la bestia negra
Cassius
barca 2011
Catracho
justdoit_
The Messiah
Lord Awesome
BAYERN_MUNICH
Tomwin Lannister
Toffer Harley
urbaNRoots
S32TABLANCA
Babun
S
rwo power
VivaStPauli
Valkyrja
BarrileteCosmico
stunt
jibers
The Don
36 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality?

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:09 pm

The German NT without the Bayern players lost 5:3 against Switzerland, remember?

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality? - Page 3 Empty Re: Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality?

Post by S Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:12 pm

rwo power wrote:The German NT without the Bayern players lost 5:3 against Switzerland, remember?

Friendlies =/= Cup Games :coffee:

Italy lost 3-0 to Russia before the tournament as well hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:15 pm

That was a friendly. Factual statement but really doesn't matter...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Btw Muller isnt considered from Never Munchen since he only played 20 mins against Italy,and he didnt play in the 2 losses vs Spain in Euro 2008 and WC 2010.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Starting to believe in Never Munchen hmm
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RQ12 Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:34 pm

It's irony at it's finest how everyone said this German side main strength was through their impressive depth of squad, as their main weakness was that they couldn't even figure out who their starting XI was.

I'm no football genius but it's obvious Podolski, Boateng & Badstuber had no business at this tournament.
I mean, come on, Badstuber so bad they even named him Bad!

RQ12
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Adit wrote:Starting to believe in Never Munchen hmm

I refuse to believe a team like Bayern Munich has developed some sort of choking mentality. Although I agree that Podolski and Batstuber should be dropped from the starting 11...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:09 pm

it's obvious some fans are still butthurt that we kicked them out, the irony.. Very Happy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Its even more obvious that some fans are even more butthurt. Then again, after seeing their team lose every single possible competition and their country crash out spectacularly after so much arrogance its not surprising at all Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RQ12 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:36 pm

The Messiah wrote:it's obvious some fans are still butthurt that we kicked them out, the irony.. Very Happy

Technically, you only ever did kick out greece. good job there buddy! After all that ridiculous hype, they lost to the first real competition they met..

RQ12
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:45 am

Germany simply doesnt have players of Bufforn, De Rossi and Pirlo lvl, except for Schweini and he wasnt playing

The rest is young bunch with still growing Ozil or veterans that failed to become smth big (Podolski, Klose (yes Klose, on club lvl))
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:08 am

The only one where I saw some real leadership both in the CL final and the Euro semi was Manuel Neuer. I really think Heynckes and Löw should axe their "Kapitänchen" (="little captain", as we often say in Germany about Lahm) and give the armband to Neuer. The Euro showed that there is no problem with GK captains at all (Buffon, Casillas, Lloris...) and especially Neuer ventures outfield more often than not anyway Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by quadrotor Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:39 am

Germany have won more games in 90 minutes this tournament than Italy. When Germany beat Holland and Portugal did they not have a winning mentality then? When Germany won all their qualifying games did they not have a winning mentality? If only winning the tournament counts then Italy 2012 don't yet have a winning mentality as they haven't yet won Euro 2012?

Bayern beat Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-finals last season and Schweinsteiger scored the winning penalty. Did he and they have a winning mentality then, but have since forgot to use it? If only winning big games such as the Champions League Final counts, then that means Real and Barca don't have a winning mentality because they lost in the semis?

Balotelli didn't have a winning mentality when he took forever with the chance against Spain, but does now have a winning mentality as he scored with his chance against Germany? Did Balotelli practice 'winning' in the days prior to the Germany game?

Germany lost to Italy because Italy played better on the day and were better tactically. It's got nothing to do with their mentality or who has the best team on paper beforehand. If critics thought one team were a definite to win before the game and one team had no chance, then that shows how much you should listen to critics.

quadrotor
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:20 am

quadrotor wrote:Germany have won more games in 90 minutes this tournament than Italy. When Germany beat Holland and Portugal did they not have a winning mentality then? When Germany won all their qualifying games did they not have a winning mentality? If only winning the tournament counts then Italy 2012 don't yet have a winning mentality as they haven't yet won Euro 2012?

Bayern beat Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-finals last season and Schweinsteiger scored the winning penalty. Did he and they have a winning mentality then, but have since forgot to use it? If only winning big games such as the Champions League Final counts, then that means Real and Barca don't have a winning mentality because they lost in the semis?

Balotelli didn't have a winning mentality when he took forever with the chance against Spain, but does now have a winning mentality as he scored with his chance against Germany? Did Balotelli practice 'winning' in the days prior to the Germany game?

Germany lost to Italy because Italy played better on the day and were better tactically. It's got nothing to do with their mentality or who has the best team on paper beforehand. If critics thought one team were a definite to win before the game and one team had no chance, then that shows how much you should listen to critics.

Although you are a Dortmund fan and I'm a Bayern fan, I must agree that we need more poster like you, who uses their brain.

I've suffered in the hands of Madrid fans for far too long, they have the largest fan base here, they say retarded things and they all stick to it, thereby forcing the whole forum to start saying thesame things, when a poster like me or Huntsman step up and confront them, they say things like GL will be a better place without you.

But I totally agree with what you say, we kicked out Madrid in CPL semi final, we even kicked out Basel and beat Manchester City and yet they say we lack winning mentality, their irrational reasoning is getting out of hand, they are far deep into it now. I'm sorry nothing can be done to stop poster like Bubun etc
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:40 pm

But you're the king of choking :coffee:

Nice winner mentality :coffee:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:29 pm

Doc wrote:
Adit wrote:Starting to believe in Never Munchen hmm

I refuse to believe a team like Bayern Munich has developed some sort of choking mentality. Although I agree that Podolski and Batstuber should be dropped from the starting 11...

If it happened to us it sure can happen to them, especially after they turned dutch
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:But you're the king of choking :coffee:

Tell me more about the winning mentality of Real Madrid, espacially in the CL
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:19 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
Anti-DNA wrote:But you're the king of choking :coffee:

Tell me more about the winning mentality of Real Madrid, espacially in the CL

Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality? - Page 3 Campeones_2012_201205141528
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:25 pm

The Messiah wrote:
quadrotor wrote:Germany have won more games in 90 minutes this tournament than Italy. When Germany beat Holland and Portugal did they not have a winning mentality then? When Germany won all their qualifying games did they not have a winning mentality? If only winning the tournament counts then Italy 2012 don't yet have a winning mentality as they haven't yet won Euro 2012?

Although you are a Dortmund fan and I'm a Bayern fan, I must agree that we need more poster like you, who uses their brain.

I've suffered in the hands of Madrid fans for far too long, they have the largest fan base here, they say retarded things and they all stick to it, thereby forcing the whole forum to start saying thesame things, when a poster like me or Huntsman step up and confront them, they say things like GL will be a better place without you.

But I totally agree with what you say, we kicked out Madrid in CPL semi final, we even kicked out Basel and beat Manchester City and yet they say we lack winning mentality, their irrational reasoning is getting out of hand, they are far deep into it now. I'm sorry nothing can be done to stop poster like Bubun etc

Idriozet man you have 0 consistency. Like 0. Come on man. You were bashing me when I did not speak highly of Madrid or its fans. You said Madrid was then your 2nd Favourite Club for winning La Liga & that you will support them whole-heartedly when you are not supporting Bayern.

What happened now???

Idriozet & his 1000000 Whimsical Turns :facepalm:

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:53 pm

I'll Never....I'll Never...Munchen...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:09 pm

jibers wrote:I'll Never....I'll Never...Munchen...
Actually this just doesn't work with Bayern München. With Leverkusen it was a cool pun to turn it into Neverkusen, but for Bayern München you would have to think of something else to have a proper pun. :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:12 pm

rwo power wrote:
jibers wrote:I'll Never....I'll Never...Munchen...
Actually this just doesn't work with Bayern München. With Leverkusen it was a cool pun to turn it into Neverkusen, but for Bayern München you would have to think of something else to have a proper pun. :coffee:

Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality? - Page 3 2jb8sig
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Mad? Naw. I only deplore the lack of sophistication when people are trying to make fun of other clubs Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:28 pm

rwo power wrote:Mad? Naw. I only deplore the lack of sophistication when people are trying to make fun of other clubs Razz

And that is why you fail. There is nothing sophisticated coming second best in three competitions. It's quite simple actually. Never Munchen
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm

jibers wrote:
rwo power wrote:Mad? Naw. I only deplore the lack of sophistication when people are trying to make fun of other clubs Razz

And that is why you fail. There is nothing sophisticated coming second best in three competitions. It's quite simple actually. Never Munchen

Tell me more about Basel and Athletic Bilbao
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:47 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
jibers wrote:

Tell me more about Basel and Athletic Bilbao

Phil Jones and Ryan Giggs as CM. That is all. Tell me more about being trophyless in the weakest league.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next