The Messiah
Kick
Die Borussen
rwo power
Khaled
36 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

German Cup Final: Bayern Munich Vs Dortmund Empty German Cup Final: Bayern Munich Vs Dortmund

Post by Khaled Sat May 12, 2012 8:00 am

German Cup Final

¤ Dortmund’s record in 46 games this season (2011/12, all comps): 31W, 7D, 8L {Goals: 96-37}. #dortmund Winning %: 67.4, Average Goals {2.09-0.80}.

¤ Goals+Assists 2011/12 (#Dortmund): #Lewandowski 27+10, #Kagawa 16+9, #Grobkreutz 8+9, #Gotze 7+8, #Perisic 9+5, #Piszczek 4+8.

VS

¤ Bayern Munich's record in 53 games this season (2011/12, all comps): 38W, 5D, 10L {Goals: 118-33}. #bayernmunich Winning %: 71.6, Average Goals {2.23-0.62}.

¤ Goals+Assists 2011/12 (#BayernMunich): #MarioGomez 41+7, #Ribery 16+18, #Robben 18+8, #Muller 10+13, #Kross 7+14, #Schweinsteiger 5+5.

via @BarcaStatistics (League assists via @whoscored).
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

German Cup Final: Bayern Munich Vs Dortmund Empty Re: German Cup Final: Bayern Munich Vs Dortmund

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 9:27 am

I think this will be a great game. Borussia Dortmund will win 2-1, I think. It would be amazing for them to win the double.

Back to top Go down

German Cup Final: Bayern Munich Vs Dortmund Empty Re: German Cup Final: Bayern Munich Vs Dortmund

Post by rwo power Sat May 12, 2012 9:38 am

BTW, it is Grosskreutz, if you lack the "ß". A "ß" (aka "sharp s" or "esszett") has nothing to do with a "b".

And Götze should transliterate as "Goetze" without umlaut, as "ö" and "o" are completely different sounds and thus phonemes that actually carry meanings. (schön=beautiful, schon=already, to show the problem). The same goes for Müller which you should write "Mueller" and not just leave out the dots.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat May 12, 2012 10:33 am

dunnow about you but i betted for dortmund to win eco smile

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat May 12, 2012 10:37 am

rwo power wrote:BTW, it is Grosskreutz, if you lack the "ß". A "ß" (aka "sharp s" or "esszett") has nothing to do with a "b".

And Götze should transliterate as "Goetze" without umlaut, as "ö" and "o" are completely different sounds and thus phonemes that actually carry meanings. (schön=beautiful, schon=already, to show the problem). The same goes for Müller which you should write "Mueller" and not just leave out the dots.

Schooled!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat May 12, 2012 11:02 am

Goetze or Gotze who cares... i don't know german and i don't care about learning the german language #lol

The point of this thread is the Stats for Bayern and Dortmund...
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat May 12, 2012 11:20 am

All I care about is 19th of may
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat May 12, 2012 11:50 am

Idrisozet wrote:All I care about is 19th of may

intending to rest/not risk players today? hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat May 12, 2012 11:52 am

Khaled wrote: Goetze or Gotze who cares... i don't know german and i don't care about learning the german language #lol

The point of this thread is the Stats for Bayern and Dortmund...
Who is Gotze? I don't know anyone by that name. Did you create him in football manager? eco smile

You might not want to learn German but you opened a thread which deceives people :vagi:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 12, 2012 12:00 pm

Khaled wrote: Goetze or Gotze who cares... i don't know german and i don't care about learning the german language #lol
I guess that is why reporters usually sound so silly when not researching how to pronounce foreign names properly... I think pronouncing names properly has to do with respect, although turning the "groß" (=great) from Großkreutz into "grob" (=rude) actually might have a point Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat May 12, 2012 12:48 pm

deadrave wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:All I care about is 19th of may

intending to rest/not risk players today? hmm

That will be a good ideal, to avoid any injury
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Sat May 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Dortmund to take it
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat May 12, 2012 3:48 pm

famous person wrote:

What's in a name?

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat May 12, 2012 4:33 pm

dortmund

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat May 12, 2012 4:35 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:dortmund
Thumbs up
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat May 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Well, one FC Bayern München just won the DFB Pokal today - the Bayern ladies with 2:0 against 1. FFC Frankfurt. If the guys manage to win, it would be the first time that both the men and women of one club win the DFB Pokal at the same time.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Sat May 12, 2012 5:02 pm

I love National Cup Finals. UCL Final is more important and have more glamour but National Cup Final is special. Two teams from one country who usually hate each other, neutral stadium with full crowd full of supporters of both teams. From footballing perspective, I think DFB Pokal Final will be better than UCL Final, I'm looking forward to it Very Happy Robben is one of my favourite players, but in Dortmund there are 3 Polish players. I will root for Borussia, but if Bayern wins then I won't be upset. Hopefully this match will live up to my expectations Thumbs up

OK, some prediction for the end, 2-1 for Bayern, Neuer to make awesome same on Lewandowski.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Will there be a chat for this match? If not feel free to join goalchat.tk :coffee:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 12, 2012 6:52 pm

No chat for the game or are the admins absent ?

I think Mods should be given power of opening chat too.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat May 12, 2012 7:03 pm

dortmund :coffe:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat May 12, 2012 7:05 pm

1-0 already for BVB eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat May 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Links for people who want to watch: http://www.livefootballol.com/streaming/bundesliga/german-dfb-pokal-dortmund-bayern-munich-12-05-2012.html
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat May 12, 2012 7:11 pm

godmez taking of roman
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat May 12, 2012 7:12 pm

First Australian goalkeeper in Germany? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat May 12, 2012 7:19 pm

alex Ferguson
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next