rwo power
Blanco
barca 2011
The Messiah
RedOranje
71 posters

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by S Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 pm

What ?Adriano is an excellent player..Will fit in well in a 3-5-2..Excellent attacking wise and very good tactically..

Though i think PDC is just a bit better than him defensively.

PDC in a 4-3-3..Adriano/PDC in a 3-5-2..

Kolarov is an expensive option,Willems is young and inexperienced and dont think we're after Criscito..I dont think Zenit will sell him.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3 - Page 28 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 3

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Mercato365 says PSG have recently approached Modric's camp to register their interest.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Verratti's agent:Leonardo is very convincing, Marco prefers PSG over Juve.

Dont know whether to laugh or cry at this Laughing

This is the age of young mercenaries afterall cheers
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:54 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:
Blue wrote:Why are Juventus fans so bitter about losing out on Verratti, when they just signed Pogba? scratch
Well probably because Veratti is miles better than Pogba.

I haven't seen much of Veratti, but i am sure he is a great talent. I will take your word for it that he is "miles better" then Pogba.

I have seen Pogba on occasions, he is a brilliant player and it is justified why so many big clubs were after him.

It is pointless to compare youngsters especially two 19 year olds, they are being judged on little evidences and all youngsters learning curves are quite different. So Veratti being miles better means little, he is still a only mere Serie B player and neither him or Pogba contribution to Juve in the next 2 years really matter to them since they are both players for the future.

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Toulouse's manager on Capoue:

"I hope to keep him, but if we get an offer we can’t refuse we will have to negotiate," Casanova told Le 10 Sport.

"He’s a very good footballer with the potential to succeed in a great team in the best league in the world."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:06 pm

Blue wrote:Why are Juventus fans so bitter about losing out on Verratti, when they just signed Pogba? scratch
Verratti is not equivalent to Pogba. They are very different players, and the intent was to pair them in an attempt to recreate the dominant midfield formula Juventus enjoyed this season. From what I understand, Pogba is a more combative, direct player, where Verratti is a more creative, deep-lying playmaker. In other words, Pogba is a better long-term successor to Vidal, and Verratti is a better long-term successor to Pirlo.

The reason I am depressed about not signing Verratti now is that my biggest concern for Juventus's sustained success is the "Pirlo role." Pirlo is aging, and while he may have several seasons left at the highest level, he will soon move on/deteriorate. Juventus currently relies so heavily on a quality deep-lying playmaker that they need to quickly identify a successor if they want to continue in the same playing style. Otherwise, Conte will need to adapt his tactics when Pirlo becomes unable to carry the burden of the attacking creativity.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:08 pm

mtfootball wrote:Toulouse's manager on Capoue:

"I hope to keep him, but if we get an offer we can’t refuse we will have to negotiate," Casanova told Le 10 Sport.

"He’s a very good footballer with the potential to succeed in a great team in the best league in the world."

Get him Wenger!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:21 pm

inter terminating another contract- forlan.

inter are really hurting for money.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Well to clarify things i am not that bitter but i still am a bit. tbh.

We've been courting Veratti for months now,somebody who i thought would be the perfect Pirlo replacement more so than Pogba..Veratti himself rejected advances from clubs such as Napoli,Inter etc saying he only wants Juventus( He is a Juventus fan and idolizes Del Piero)..

I remember reading ,he even pledged himself to stay at Pescara if he doesnt sign for Juventus..Apparently the deal with us was all but done on a co-ownership but one of our youth(Ousem Bouy) refused to go the other way(Pescara) hence the deal broke down..

I just find it funny that when a Serbian Milos Krasic,who isnt a Juventus fan who waited for two months just to sign for us and rejected advances from other clubs while in the same scenario Marco Veratti a 19 year old youngster ,and when PSG show him a lumpsome wage packet immediately jumps at this offer and now he's changing tune saying he "prefers" PSG to Juventus as reported by his agent..I would've understood his decision if he was 24-25 years old,but he's still a *bleep* kid who had one good season in Serie B.Well i'm happy that he showed his true colors here and good luck to him finding space at that mercenary club.Its an immature decision and it will come back to haunt him.

I definitely agree with the Juventus' board on this one..I wouldnt pay 12m fee and 2m wages for an unproven Serie B youngster while we have other areas to address..In short even if i want him i wouldnt overpay for him.period.

One can only hope Pogba steps up now..He can play in front of defense , he's got great technique and passing range..We'll see how it pans out in pre-season.

*bleep* Veratti,*bleep* PSG.

Last edited by Surag on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:44 pm

mtfootball wrote:Cisse would play on the left or 4-4-2?

More likely De Jong would play on the left if a deal could be done than Cisse tbh.

Also Reading want Danny Simpson, hopefully we bleed them dry..... he's crap but considering the hype he has recieved i'm confident of getting around 5m from someone.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Surag wrote:

One can only hope Pogba steps up now..He can play in front of defense , he's got great technique and passing range..We'll see how it pans out in pre-season.

But Pasquale said he doesn't have passing range in his scout report hmm
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:49 pm

Vibe wrote:
Surag wrote:

But Pasquale said he doesn't have passing range in his scout report hmm

I have to admit i havent watched enough of Pogba.

I recently watched a France U-19 game(not full game though),I am not so sure about his short passing percentages but of what i saw he can spread those long balls very well,and he's got immense close control too..

Hopefully Conte plays him in pre-season..Things might become more clearer then.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:52 pm

*bleep* Serie A has become a feeder league for *bleep* PSG :facepalm:

*bleep* them..I hope we draw them so we can beat the *bleep* shit out of them.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:55 pm

You seem upset hmm
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Montreal Impact:

“The opportunity to have a guy like Nesta on your team would be a great one and we’d be in a very fortunate position to be able to come to terms with him,” said Marsch.

“I’m not sure where it’s all going to go as it’s complicated. The good part is it’s fair to say that Alessandro wants to be here.

“So we’re going to figure out what that means and deal with the League and do what we can and see if we can make this happen.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Juventus fan mad that a someone has signed a player they wanted to bench hmm

Juventus fan mad that someone has signed a player they dont need hmm

Am i the only one that notices the hypocrisy involved here? hmm

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Mole talking shit right there hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Juventus fan mad that a someone has signed a player they wanted to bench hmm

Spoiler:

I'm just disappointed he decided to leave Italy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:01 pm

RVP linked to PSG

Please make it happen :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Milan linked with Julio Cesar lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:03 pm

PSG will have one heck of a team next year.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:06 pm

Luca wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Juventus fan mad that a someone has signed a player they wanted to bench hmm

Spoiler:

Not serious mate lol, although i feel Ligue 1 is a great league to grow as a footballer and a person before taking the next step.

Just think of how many great players used it as a stepping stone, if PSG actually start him which is likely considering how crap their midfield is i think it might be a fruitful move for club and player in the long run.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Luca wrote:

Spoiler:

Not serious mate lol, although i feel Ligue 1 is a great league to grow as a footballer and a person before taking the next step.

Just think of how many great players used it as a stepping stone, if PSG actually start him which is likely considering how crap their midfield is i think it might be a fruitful move for club and player in the long run.

Maybe, but I prefer to see young Italian players play in Italy. It's easier to follow them and they get more attention

I don't want to see this become a trend

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 pm

I more upset about Veratti signing for PSG than PSG outbidding us for him..

All this press talk of how he loves Juventus and del Piero is nonsense after all..

Infact i wouldnt have even been concerned had he gone to Napoli or Inter for example..

He went there purely for the $$$$$..2m wages for a Serie B kid :facepalm:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Luca wrote:
Maybe, but I prefer to see young Italian players play in Italy. It's easier to follow them and they get more attention

I don't want to see this become a trend

Makes sense, it is a lot easier to follow kids if they play in your own league.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:Milan linked with Julio Cesar lol

Free agent.. check

Old enough..Check

Serie A proven..check

DM.. not check

hmm
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 39 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 39  Next