"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger

+50
Kaladin
futbol
FennecFox7
Milantildeath
Gemini
MrDeeds
RedOranje
jibers
leemhuis
Grande_Milano
Luca
Gomez83
TalkingReckless
gunner1987
Doc
The Franchise
Rossonero23
Lex
Arquitecto
Raptorgunner
Tifoso Romanista
BigBadBen
Ganso
BarrileteCosmico
mzamani
RobbyV
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
Zealous
Eivindo
DuringTheWar
Swanhends
7amood11
Jack Daniels
spanky
REWB
Forza
Mr Nick09
urbaNRoots
halamadrid2
Kingofeverythingclassy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
S
dronte
kiranr
Sri
guest7
Dante
Cassius
Adit
54 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 6 Empty Re: "There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger

Post by REWB Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:So your blaming the rise of Chelsea for your lack of silverware?

That's what it sounds like? And if it's true then what sort of club folds because they have to deal with 2 title competitors?

would juve win anything if inter and milan had suger daddies to buy all the best players in the league? no they wouldnt, you think competing with the likes of chelsea and mancity is joke?

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 6 Empty Re: "There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger

Post by REWB Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:58 pm

BigBadBen wrote:Juventus are a bigger club than Arsenal. With a much more prestigious history.

Who are the reigning Serie A winners, who will be favorites to win it again next year , and will be back in the CL.

So it would be a step up. In my opinion.

that doesnt matter, i dont care if they have a bigger history, doesnt mean shit.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:58 pm

rofl who want that old wood anyways , he was Sl-lit at Euro and we all know that
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:59 pm

mzamani wrote:Juve would demolish Arsenal? Based on what? The fact that they won serie a when it is at one of its lowest point. Plus i am pretty much sure that had Arsenal been in Serie A over the last 7 years, we would have won something, you can murder me all you like, but thats just true. Plus i do think Wenger meant a Serie A move would be a step up for RVP, trophy wise aside, which only testifies the difference in the hardness of both leagues.
Plus i am willing to make a sig bet that Arsenal would knock out Juve in a knock out tie, and will go further in the CL next season. Anyone?

If Milan can knock you guys out, we definitely can Razz.

I'll take that bet. If you lose, Juventus logo as your avatar for a month. If I lose, Arsenal logo as my avatar for a month. If both teams get knocked out in the same stage, nothing happens. Deal?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:00 pm

RVP is too young to go to Seria A. eco smile
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:and because Arsenal do not have champions pedigree at the moment, sad but true

can you stop with this champion pedigree bullshit? we are trying to get it back, thats the point, and we cant do that with the likes of rvp leaving. we can get it back if we keep him, and with the likes of podolski, rvp, giroud and mvilla, we will be a challenge for anyone next season.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:03 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Surag wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:it IS easier to win a Scudetto than an EPL title...Not sure how anyone could argue otherwise...

But Winning Serie A(The League) is much better than winning Carling Cup or FA Cup.

Not sure how anyone could argue otherwise :coffee:

So what you're saying is that RVP is not a true champion, and would rather flee to another country for a chance to win a weaker league than to play in the greatest league in the world?

In that case, I don't think Arsenal should want to keep someone so weak mentally :coffee:

On what basis is EPL the "greatest league in the world"?
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:03 pm

7amood11 wrote:
mzamani wrote:Juve would demolish Arsenal? Based on what? The fact that they won serie a when it is at one of its lowest point. Plus i am pretty much sure that had Arsenal been in Serie A over the last 7 years, we would have won something, you can murder me all you like, but thats just true. Plus i do think Wenger meant a Serie A move would be a step up for RVP, trophy wise aside, which only testifies the difference in the hardness of both leagues.
Plus i am willing to make a sig bet that Arsenal would knock out Juve in a knock out tie, and will go further in the CL next season. Anyone?

If Milan can knock you guys out, we definitely can Razz.

I'll take that bet. If you lose, Juventus logo as your avatar for a month. If I lose, Arsenal logo as my avatar for a month. If both teams get knocked out in the same stage, nothing happens. Deal?

ill make the same bet aswell, lets both bookmark this thread.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 pm

im confidant we will go further than juve in the cl next season, well confidant. we wil see what happens. bookmarked
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Surag wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:it IS easier to win a Scudetto than an EPL title...Not sure how anyone could argue otherwise...

But Winning Serie A(The League) is much better than winning Carling Cup or FA Cup.

So what you're saying is that RVP is not a true champion, and would rather flee to another country for a chance to win a weaker league than to play in the greatest league in the world?

In that case, I don't think Arsenal should want to keep someone so weak mentally :coffee:

eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile
"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 6 Chelsea-champions-of-europe

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Arsenal is bigger than RVP :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Surag wrote:

Tv deal :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Surag wrote:

eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile eco smile
"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 6 Chelsea-champions-of-europe

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 6 321206_mediumsquare

Recognize this team? Its Marsielle's victory 1993. I guess right after than win the Ligue 1 became the greatest in the world?

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Surag wrote:

Coefficient points
Level of competition
Collection of talent
European success
Atmosphere
Viewership
Global Appeal
etc
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:11 pm

REWB wrote:im confidant we will go further than juve in the cl next season, well confidant. we wil see what happens. bookmarked
Why are you do confident?

And btw can you stop saying you've signed Mvila. You have only signed podolski so far. Untill it is official I'm not taking any of your 'were ambitious in the market' BS.

On a side not you sound like you really dislike Juve.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:12 pm

REWB wrote:im confidant we will go further than juve in the cl next season, well confidant. we wil see what happens. bookmarked

Ofcourse you would get another group consisting of scrub teams for the 2377366th time.And when it comes to the Top teams in the knockout you would inevitably fail to prove your mettle

Whilst we have to come through what will be the Group of death next season which is what its going to be..

Not giving an excuse but on a head to head i think we can beat Arsenal.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:13 pm

REWB just answer me this question: where is RVP likelier to win a title next season, Juve or Arsenal?

That's all he needs to ask himself :coffee:

Also, it makes no difference who goes farthest in the CL if you don't win it. No difference being 16th or 4th, you don't get a medal for either.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:16 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:REWB just answer me this question: where is RVP likelier to win a title next season, Juve or Arsenal?

Also, it makes no difference who goes farthest in the CL if you don't win it. No difference being 16th or 4th, you don't get a medal for either.

If RVP wants to go to a lesser league because it will be easier to win a title than he does not have a champion mentality. thats weak.
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:17 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
Why are you do confident?

And btw can you stop saying you've signed Mvila. You have only signed podolski so far. Untill it is official I'm not taking any of your 'were ambitious in the market' BS.

On a side not you sound like you really dislike Juve.

lool dude they are basically signed, but fine we will see if they sign, as there is a small chance they might not. no i dont dislike juve, im just making my point that just because juve won the league last season, doesnt mean rvp should move there. do juve even have the money to buy him? i heard they dont
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:20 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:REWB just answer me this question: where is RVP likelier to win a title next season, Juve or Arsenal?

we can only call this after the summer transfer finishes, because arsenal can win the epl next year with a few more signings. if we dont sign those players then fine. but atm it looks like we are. :coffee:
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:20 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Surag wrote:

Coefficient points
Level of competition
Collection of talent
European success
Atmosphere
Viewership
Global Appeal
etc

Coefficient points?

Who uses Coefficient points a basis of measurement? BTW La Liga is just .212 coefficient points away.

Level of competition? On what basis? Bundesliga and Serie A possess a more competitive than the PL along with even La Liga.

Collection of talent? Seriously? La Liga and Bundesliga> more talent.

European Success? Considering the PL JUST surpassed the Serie A and just aligned itself with the Liga, I don't see this as a concrete proof for staking its claim.

Whats even more funny is Villa and Forrest won 3 of the 14 CLs as this piece of evidence is invalid for obvious reasons.

Atmosphere? Please tell me your not serious here. EPL has some of the quietest stadiums with little atmosphere despite the good attendances.

Viewership and Global Appeal are circumstantial. A league's "greatness" cannot be measured by its marketing ability and capitalization.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:22 pm

Reading though this thread, i feel like Iron Eyes Cody standing by the litter covered highway with a single tear running down my cheek
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
Surag wrote:

Coefficient points
Level of competition
Collection of talent
European success
Atmosphere
Viewership
Global Appeal
etc

Coefficient points?

Who uses Coefficient points a basis of measurement? BTW La Liga is just .212 coefficient points away.

Level of competition? On what basis? Bundesliga and Serie A possess a more competitive than the PL along with even La Liga.

Collection of talent? Seriously? La Liga and Bundesliga> more talent.

European Success? Considering the PL JUST surpassed the Serie A and just aligned itself with the Liga, I don't see this as a concrete proof for staking its claim.

Whats even more funny is Villa and Forrest won 3 of the 14 CLs as this piece of evidence is invalid for obvious reasons.

Atmosphere? Please tell me your not serious here. EPL has some of the quietest stadiums with little atmosphere despite the good attendances.

Viewership and Global Appeal are circumstantial. A league's "greatness" cannot be measured by its marketing ability and capitalization.

dude the Coefficient points are by far the most objective way of measuring the strength of a league. there is no arguing it
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:26 pm

Mourinho coached and won in this so called 'lesser league' when it was missing Its greatest team (a strong Juve side obviously) does he have a weak mentality too? Is he not a champion?

@REWB, I'm sure I'v just seen an ariticle stating something along the lines of 'Giroud denies Arsenal agreement' how is that basically signed?

And yes, Juve do have the money to buy him we could offer £20 mil for him and have a great chance of signing him considering he's in his last year and city apparently are only willing to offer 15 mil unless other teams step forward.

Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:27 pm

REWB wrote:
dude the Coefficient points are by far the most objective way of measuring the strength of a league. there is no arguing it

Laughing

By this Logic Newcastle was the 3rd best team in Europe in 2004 behind Valencia and Porto Laughing

http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method3/tcoef2004.html

rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:32 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Mourinho coached and won in this so called 'lesser league' when it was missing Its greatest team (a strong Juve side obviously) does he have a weak mentality too? Is he not a champion?

Did Mourinho join Serie A because he had tried over and over to win the EPL and failed? No.

Did Mourinho leave Serie A to join an easier league where he would more easily win trophies? No...he went for a bigger challenge

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next