"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger

+50
Kaladin
futbol
FennecFox7
Milantildeath
Gemini
MrDeeds
RedOranje
jibers
leemhuis
Grande_Milano
Luca
Gomez83
TalkingReckless
gunner1987
Doc
The Franchise
Rossonero23
Lex
Arquitecto
Raptorgunner
Tifoso Romanista
BigBadBen
Ganso
BarrileteCosmico
mzamani
RobbyV
Tomwin Lannister
Onyx
Zealous
Eivindo
DuringTheWar
Swanhends
7amood11
Jack Daniels
spanky
REWB
Forza
Mr Nick09
urbaNRoots
halamadrid2
Kingofeverythingclassy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
S
dronte
kiranr
Sri
guest7
Dante
Cassius
Adit
54 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 Empty Re: "There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:08 am

Swanhends wrote:This whole thread was based on RVP going to Juve rofl

Swing and a miss yet again, add him to the list:

Benzema
Higuian
Tevez
Aguero
RVP

Have you guys thought about signing Maxi Lopez? Laughing

LOL

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 Empty Re: "There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger

Post by Kaladin Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:03 am

Swanhends wrote:This whole thread was based on RVP going to Juve rofl

Swing and a miss yet again, add him to the list:

Benzema
Higuian
Tevez
Aguero
RVP

Have you guys thought about signing Maxi Lopez? Laughing

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Lex wrote:
Milantildeath wrote:There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want to move to Arsenal and play for Wenger........true story
It would mean they wouldn't have to go to AC Milan. That alone is worth the price of a plane ticket to Heathrow
you were saying?
"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 Emirates-trophy-cabinet_835475

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 Berlusconi_milan
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Milantildeath wrote:you were saying?
"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 Emirates-trophy-cabinet_835475

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 Berlusconi_milan

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 4866980866_2d2d95127c

Meanwhile.......

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 Screen11

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 Screen12

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 Silvio-Berlusconi-008

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 Arsene-wenger2
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Sorry, why would anyone want to go to Milan?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Very Happy its good as serie A is famous for making star player not buying them eco smile i think he hold grudges for zlatan deal .Finally he is french and Italy , does that make sense?
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:29 am

Lex wrote:Sorry, why would anyone want to go to Milan?

Why would anyone stay at Arsenal? Laughing
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:34 am

vlafy wrote:
Lex wrote:Sorry, why would anyone want to go to Milan?

Why would anyone stay at Arsenal? Laughing
Need I remind you, Lex... Milan 4, Excuses 3
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:23 am

Milan; the only team to gloat about letting a four goal cushion slip down to a solitary goal difference

:facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:27 am

Lex wrote:Milan; the only team to gloat about letting a four goal cushion slip down to a solitary goal difference

scratch Am i missing something? how did this turn out into a Milan v Arsenal thread
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:09 am

Lex wrote:Milan; the only team to gloat about letting a four goal cushion slip down to a solitary goal difference

In Milan, we call that winning the tie.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:43 am

You were saying?

"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 692728_w2

Hey, you got close #Respect
"There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 Article-0-04906D8C0000044D-798_468x546
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:07 pm

OK people, enough is enough. Let this one go.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:In Milan, we call that winning the tie.
Surprised you even know what "winning" is anymore tbh

Milantildeath wrote:You were saying?
So players should go to Milan because they won a European trophy once upon a time. Might as well go to Celtic, then. A club that's still significant in their league at least

Now i'm done, Francs Thumbs up
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:13 pm

this thread should have been locked a long time ago, stupid comment from wenger.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:16 pm

REWB wrote:this thread should have been locked a long time ago, stupid comment from wenger.

No, I have something that I may want to remind you with in the near future:

REWB wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
mzamani wrote:Juve would demolish Arsenal? Based on what? The fact that they won serie a when it is at one of its lowest point. Plus i am pretty much sure that had Arsenal been in Serie A over the last 7 years, we would have won something, you can murder me all you like, but thats just true. Plus i do think Wenger meant a Serie A move would be a step up for RVP, trophy wise aside, which only testifies the difference in the hardness of both leagues.
Plus i am willing to make a sig bet that Arsenal would knock out Juve in a knock out tie, and will go further in the CL next season. Anyone?

If Milan can knock you guys out, we definitely can Razz.

I'll take that bet. If you lose, Juventus logo as your avatar for a month. If I lose, Arsenal logo as my avatar for a month. If both teams get knocked out in the same stage, nothing happens. Deal?

ill make the same bet aswell, lets both bookmark this thread.

mzamani wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
mzamani wrote:Juve would demolish Arsenal? Based on what? The fact that they won serie a when it is at one of its lowest point. Plus i am pretty much sure that had Arsenal been in Serie A over the last 7 years, we would have won something, you can murder me all you like, but thats just true. Plus i do think Wenger meant a Serie A move would be a step up for RVP, trophy wise aside, which only testifies the difference in the hardness of both leagues.
Plus i am willing to make a sig bet that Arsenal would knock out Juve in a knock out tie, and will go further in the CL next season. Anyone?

I'll take that bet. If you lose, Juventus logo as your avatar for a month. If I lose, Arsenal logo as my avatar for a month. If both teams get knocked out in the same stage, nothing happens. Deal?

A bit late but Deal!!
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:53 pm

Lex wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:In Milan, we call that winning the tie.
Surprised you even know what "winning" is anymore tbh

Milantildeath wrote:You were saying?
So players should go to Milan because they won a European trophy once upon a time. Might as well go to Celtic, then. A club that's still significant in their league at least

Now i'm done, Francs Thumbs up

wait when was the last time Arsenal won it? When was the last time Arsenal won anything?
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:11 pm

7amood11 wrote:
REWB wrote:this thread should have been locked a long time ago, stupid comment from wenger.

No, I have something that I may want to remind you with in the near future:

REWB wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

ill make the same bet aswell, lets both bookmark this thread.

mzamani wrote:
7amood11 wrote:

A bit late but Deal!!

what is that got to do with anything? if its a bet, its a bet i dont mind. but the thread doesn't need to be open. all it is doing is causing pointless arguments.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Not to gloat Gomez and Higuain as 'big champion players' but When a team like Napoli can sign Higuain and a team like Fiorentina can snap up Gomez they must be doing something right,Mr.Wenger.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:48 pm

lol, what a bump
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Arsene "There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A ''-Wenger - Page 11 37329810
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Higuain wanted to move to arsenal, real moved the goal posts though
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:04 pm

Bottomline.you didnt sign him.No room for excuses. :coffee:

Even i can say that Jovetic wanted to play for Juve but Viola were being dicks refusing to negotiate with us.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Epic bump :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Wenger :I'mveryunoriginal:

His comments were just...

derp Laughing

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next