Lex
McAgger
VivaStPauli
Die Borussen
Onyx
35 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Adit wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Adit wrote:Boeteng at fault for both goals.
What do you smoke? I will like to have sOme

Got out paced by fking samaras and let him finish ...check

conceded a penalty.....check

kktnx

Dude get over your shell of ignorance, you can't get on horse like that or one day drive maybach like me.

So you see what I am saying doesn't makE sEnsE, same as yours, especially the first goal and the harsh pk

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Best political and footballing result tonight. Although they lost they could say they scored 2 eco smile
I was very pleased with exciting attacking football. Like I predicted, Özil was in god mode again Very Happy
Khedira played really well, piggy was somewhat sloppy. Lahm :bow: :bow:

every time ozil had the ball i had my fingers crossed

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Every time the big bad lahm was running at Greece it looks the Immortant was going to cum on them

Last edited by The Messiah on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 pm

deadrave wrote:is boateng a muslim?

maybe samaras freaked him out

he looks a lot like jesus you know

Laughing

Muslims like Jesus lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Zealous wrote:

Laughing

Muslims like Jesus lol
lol

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:37 pm

deadrave wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Laughing

Muslims like Jesus lol
lol
It's true eco smile He is one of their prophets :xavi:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:06 am

Boateng was responsible for both goals. Howedes and Bender should both be guven a chance to see how they do.

Reus had a great game and with Muller off form, i thinm Reus should be the regular RW starter from now on.

Schurrle did absolutely nothing except waste chance after chance because of his own selfishness. He had multiple chances to cross it in with Klose waiting but instead he opted to take a shit and i dont remember jim hitting the taprget once. Podolski should surely start in the next match on the LW, especially after Podolski had a man.of the match performance against Denmark.

Klose and Gomez shouod rotate. Both are great strikers with great strike rates for both club and country.

So overall, i think Germanys strongest formation looks like this:
--Neuer--
--Boa/Howedes-- --Hummels-- --Badstuber-- --Lahm--
--Khedira-- --Schweini--
--Reus-- --Ozil-- --Podolski--
--Gomez/Klose--
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 am

-----------------neuer-----------------------
Lahm-- --Hummels-- --Badstuber-- --Schmelzer--
------------Khedira-- --Schweini--
----------Gotze-- --Ozil-- --Reus--
-- ----------------Gomez--

this is the best lineup for germany....

i want to see more of gotze and reus.... reus proved against greece that he should be played regularly he made some awesome killer defense splitting passes, clever runs, lots of opportunities on goal. gotze can do the same in the right and reus in the left.

if germany wants to see the very best these guys should play. i understand godolski has experience, but reus and gotze are far more dangerous than godolski

Schmelzer should play at left and lahm as RB because as far as i m concerned boateng aint a good RB and is always a suspect in defense...

i want to see this lineup so bad!!! germany will definitely beat spain with this lineup

wished andreas beck was called up, or he should have been... he is hell of a RB...

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:28 am

The only reason Podolski isnt as dangerous anymore for Germany is because he gsts isolated out on that left wing, where hds much better as a Support Striker or even a central attacking midfielder, which is where he played for Koln. Fact is, hes still our most dangerous player of our front 4 only after Ozil in my opinion. Gotze is not enough of a goal threat and having jim on is a bit too repetitive with Ozil there. Gotze also had pretty much no effect on the game when he came on. And Reus had a good game, but the game Podilski had against Denmark sas better than this.performance by Reus in my.opinion. Not taking anything away from Reus, but i think its absurd how much Podolski gsts overlooked here. Is still a sure starter in my.opinion.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:31 am

Podolski was completely useless offensivley, aside from that sitter against the danes.
Schürrle, Kroos, Götze > Podolski
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:42 am

I think Klose's movement worked really well with Oezil, better then Gomez imo. Also Reus linked really well with Oezi and Klose, so this trident should be in I think, but then again greece are probably their weakest opponents yet so maybe they just had an easier time attacking.

I'm also very surprised that Germany are leaking some goals in this match, unfortunately they can't win the euro's with defending that way, especially with that amount of possession they had.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:14 am

Congratulations to Germany , the played their best game so far .

Not much to say really , they had too much firepower up front and Lahm's goal was unexpected and destabilised our plans from thereafter.

We had to move forward more after that . But i am satisfied and glad we had the balls to fight back and equalise in the 2nd half . I don't remember the last time i celebrated a goal like that lol . But the team lost their cool from thereafter and Sifakis's exit which allowed Klose one of the most easiest goals of his career just finished the game.

A shoutout to a player which won't get any praise here , it's Salpingidis . Our best player of the Euros , simple , effective and 100 focused all times. From the Germans , Khedira , Reus , Lahm and Ozil impressed me the most last night. Good luck to Germany , i hope they win the Euros , they certainly have what it takes.

@ Viva

You know why you won last night . Not fair for teams having to deal with 2 Khediras :coffee:

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:18 am

Dante wrote:Congratulations to Germany , the played their best game so far .

Not much to say really , they had too much firepower up front and Lahm's goal was unexpected and destabilised our plans from thereafter.

We had to move forward more after that . But i am satisfied and glad we had the balls to fight back and equalise in the 2nd half . I don't remember the last time i celebrated a goal like that lol . But the team lost their cool from thereafter and Sifakis's exit which allowed Klose one of the most easiest goals of his career just finished the game.

A shoutout to a player which won't get any praise here , it's Salpingidis . Our best player of the Euros , simple , effective and 100 focused all times. From the Germans , Khedira , Reus , Lahm and Ozil impressed me the most last night. Good luck to Germany , i hope they win the Euros , they certainly have what it takes.

@ Viva

You know why you won last night . Not fair for teams to deal with 2 Khediras :coffee:

half of epl clubs want salpigidis now lol

im not talking about the top clubs.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:21 am

Well , he certainly deserves to be in a better club than Paok lol. He can easily play in a better league anyway .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Am I the only one who wasn't overly impressed by Klose? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:Am I the only one who wasn't overly impressed by Klose? eco smile

Klose was bad but Schweinsteiger was worse
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:20 pm

Quarter final: Germany vs Greece discussion - Page 6 4571209_700b

THIS IS SAD.

greeks have been making some stupid German attacks lately on 9gag
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:15 pm

how do you know its from a greek person?

you just hate greece dont you? you were complaining yesterday too about the way we played

smh

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:22 pm

boss wrote:Germany gonna win indisputable !coz Xhaka n Shaqiri.....looool

-However @Babun....wowww me happy ! u sounded really Honest m8 "hmm " lool@Port. vs Neth...rather than @Neth. vs Ger. u know! thnx btw.
HeYYY u see guys Babun & Me was right Very Happy
No pun was intended. Your posts are class ( now without smilies).
To be FAIR i have to admit it...dammit looool....I'm starting to believe that my posts are really Razz well like Babun says..No bias rofl ha ha haaaaHHH...btw guys i sayed Germany gonna win any! PhaHHH

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:32 pm

ELO wrote:Podolski was completely useless offensivley, aside from that sitter against the danes.

I guess we were watching dufferent games. He was decent against Portugal and Netherlands and excellent against the Danes. Hes our most dangerous player of our front 4 only after Ozil. Also, you have to remember that Schurrle and Reuswerr playing afar inferior team to the first 3, with most.of them concentrating on Klose and Ozil and giving the wingers plenty of space. With the chances Schurrle got, Poldi wouodve scored a.brace at least. Reus played well though. Our attacking midfield 3 should undoubtedly be Reus - Ozil - Podolski. And Kroos and Gioze are different playeds than Poldi. Poldi i consider to be slightly better than them and he fits the type of play better, as hes fast and much more of a goal threat.

Also, i thought Klose looked good. He had good ljnk up play, took on his man many times, but overall was triple marked for most of the game so obviously he couldnt do much, but he still scored a goal and made lots of space for Reus and Schurrle.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:34 pm

juventus101 wrote:
ELO wrote:Podolski was completely useless offensivley, aside from that sitter against the danes.

I guess we were watching dufferent games. He was decent against Portugal and Netherlands and excellent against the Danes. Hes our most dangerous player of our front 4 only after Ozil. Also, you have to remember that Schurrle and Reuswerr playing afar inferior team to the first 3, with most.of them concentrating on Klose and Ozil and giving the wingers plenty of space. With the chances Schurrle got, Poldi wouodve scored a.brace at least. Reus played well though. Our attacking midfield 3 should undoubtedly be Reus - Ozil - Podolski. And Kroos and Gioze are different playeds than Poldi. Poldi i consider to be slightly better than them and he fits the type of play better, as hes fast and much more of a goal threat.

Also, i thought Klose looked good. He had good ljnk up play, took on his man many times, but overall was triple marked for most of the game so obviously he couldnt do much, but he still scored a goal and made lots of space for Reus and Schurrle.

Hahah i gues you watched other games, show me one other person / sportnews article who rated Pdolski's perfromances, except his goal
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:27 am

He was given Man of the Match by both Goal.com and UEFA themself for the game against Denmark. So thats Two times he was praised. He also had decent games against Portugal and Netherlands, and the beginning of the Portugal.game he was very bright. But other than that in those two games he was just average, so of course hes not gonna get tons.of people praising him when others were better in those games. Still better than Schurrle did though, and his game against Denmark was better than any performance by one of Germanys wingers so far in the Euro. Podolski is better than Schurrle, Reus, and Muller. Theres no reason he SHOULDNT be starting. Maybe even put him on the right, wuth Reus on the left, this way they can both cut in onto their favored foot.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemini Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:39 am

Sorry imo podolski not better then Reus, especially from the left wing role he's playing.
At this tournament Mueller is better also, he's more assist, more work rate etc better crossing Podolski is Germany's worst first team player actually at this euros.

Gemini
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:31 am

Muller hasnt done anything. He sends in cross after cross every game and im not sure hes connected with one yet. Reus had one good game against GREECE. He scored a nice goal on an open net and created a few chances, but again, it was agaj.st GREECE. Podolski scored one against Denmark and created chances against Portugal and Denmark, including putting one on a plate for Muller against Portugal that Muller shouldve scored but instead shanked way wide. Also, weve all seen what he can do for Koln. Podolski > Schurrle, Reus, and Muller. Also, just the fact that yoh say hes the worst first team player just shows you either arent watxhing the games or are just a hater of Poldi. He won man of the match avainst Denmark, and played two decent ganes against Netherlands and Denmark. Podolskis actually one of the best first tean players Germany has in my.opinion, and hes being played slightly out of position.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:06 am

let's just agree to disagree. to me poldi has been One of the worst german starters for a while.defensively and tactically he's Not Bad, but his allaround game is lacking. shooting, technique, First Touch, etc. i like the guy just like everybody Else, but to me he's Not good enough for the german First Team anymore if you look at all the alternatives...
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:54 pm

Shooting? Hes got the best shot on the team by a mile, one of the best in the entire world. Only Toni Kroos comes close. He also has a great first touch, great vision, great speed, and great ball control. Watch it at Koln wgere he was played basically in Ozils position, and youd see a whole xifferent player. Yes hes not that great out.on the wing because hes no a one trick pony who can only cross the ball in like putting a left footer on the left wing implies. Thats why i say put Reus on the left and Poldi on the right, this way they could bith cut in onto their favored foot. Either way, hes way too good for the bench, without a doubt better than Reus, Schurrle and Muller and even slightly better than Gotze plus more of a goal threat. Still think hes one of the best german starters, only after Ozil, Schweini, Neuer, and Lahm. Onthe same level as Klose. Muller was good in the world cup but since then hasnt been that great. Hunmels and Kbedida have been excellent throughiut this euro but otherwise are pretty average. For this Euro, id say Poldis been around the middle of the park. Had one man of the match performance, but two dqecent games where alot of the team where better than him. So lets just agree to disagree, yea.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next