white_star
_LMG_10_
Tifoso Romanista
Rebaño Sagrado
The_ItalianFool
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Italian Football Scandal = Italy wins the Euro Empty Italian Football Scandal = Italy wins the Euro

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue May 29, 2012 5:28 pm

You heard it hear first. It has been shown in history, and it will happen again. Scandal in Italy = Victory in major tournament.

Italy to win the Euros.

banana cheers drinking

The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Italian Football Scandal = Italy wins the Euro Empty Re: Italian Football Scandal = Italy wins the Euro

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue May 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Benzema>History :coffee:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Italian Football Scandal = Italy wins the Euro Empty Re: Italian Football Scandal = Italy wins the Euro

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue May 29, 2012 5:44 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:You heard it hear first. It has been shown in history, and it will happen again. Scandal in Italy = Victory in major tournament.

Italy to win the Euros.

banana cheers drinking

forza azzurrri

Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Tue May 29, 2012 6:04 pm

this might interest you:

http://eurosoccerweb.com/why-italy-will-win-euro-2012/

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue May 29, 2012 6:15 pm

Why would anyone besides Italians want Italy to win??? They play some real boring football , please no!!!!!!!!!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm

white_star wrote:Why would anyone besides Italians want Italy to win??? They play some real boring football , please no!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Italy is the worst team by far in the world by any neutrals. I always Spain to lose, and second Italy. The most boring team in football history, Italia.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Benzema>History :coffee:

When did you become a Fanzema eco smile
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue May 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

When did you become Marta hmm
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue May 29, 2012 6:24 pm

free_cat wrote:
white_star wrote:Why would anyone besides Italians want Italy to win??? They play some real boring football , please no!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Italy is the worst team by far in the world by any neutrals. I always Spain to lose, and second Italy. The most boring team in football history, Italia.

What?? You want Spain to lose?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue May 29, 2012 6:29 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

When did you become Marta hmm

Planted a tree, hence eco-smiley :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue May 29, 2012 6:32 pm

I'm not Italian and I want them to win. Like many others. Some (many) people enjoy watching a different, well organized team.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue May 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Le Samourai wrote:

Since it became Ben Arfa v Benzema for France and Rebano likes to troll me and i like to do so in return eco smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 29, 2012 6:54 pm

That only applies if it is a World Cup though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue May 29, 2012 7:01 pm

well i dont think thats boring and if you compare with pointless passes that Spain makes and the whole strategy to waste time and get the other team exhausted and use their mistake makes Italy an exciting team or the complete mechanical German play . how ever i look at your comment dont see any point .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue May 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

Since it became Ben Arfa v Benzema for France and Rebano likes to troll me and i like to do so in return eco smile

Sounds about right, however HBA vs Benz is a bit ludicrous, but I'll humor you eco smile
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Tue May 29, 2012 7:43 pm

free_cat wrote:

I suppose some people enjoy watching a well organized squad that can suffocate a team defensively and hit them where it hurts offensively. I, for one, prefer Italy's defensive style over the horrid 'pass the ball horizontally for 90 minutes' tactic that Spain and Barca are so fond of. When Spain won the Euros 4 years ago they were by far the most boring team to watch. Passing the ball around for ever and winning by 1 goal is not what I would call entertaining, but that's just me. For the record, a team with attackers like Cassano and Balotelli and midfielders like Pirlo shouldn't be all that boring to watch.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue May 29, 2012 9:26 pm

Just jealousy of course :coffee:

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue May 29, 2012 10:20 pm

Wouldn't mind seeing Italy win, IMO.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue May 29, 2012 10:24 pm

We'll surprise you all. :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed May 30, 2012 7:10 am

I think Spanish football is more boring than Italian...

At least we invite attacks in. Spain just holds the ball and scores 1 goal :coffee:

Just rewatched this video... ADP's majestic strike never gets old :bow:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed May 30, 2012 7:19 am

white_star wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Off course. I'm catalan, not spanish, and spain forbids catalans to have their own NT.

Cookie Monster wrote:
free_cat wrote:

I suppose some people enjoy watching a well organized squad that can suffocate a team defensively and hit them where it hurts offensively. I, for one, prefer Italy's defensive style over the horrid 'pass the ball horizontally for 90 minutes' tactic that Spain and Barca are so fond of. When Spain won the Euros 4 years ago they were by far the most boring team to watch. Passing the ball around for ever and winning by 1 goal is not what I would call entertaining, but that's just me. For the record, a team with attackers like Cassano and Balotelli and midfielders like Pirlo shouldn't be all that boring to watch.

Nobody likes to see a team hanging to a 0-0 except their fans (if they win). Everybody hated chelsea's football, everybody hated Itay's 2006 WC winners, etc. Spain's 2010 win was boring as hell too, I agree, but you can't compare that to the game Spain displayed in 2008 (unfortunately) and much less to Barça's game.

You've got to be kidding. You wished any of the teams you support was 80% as entertaining and attacking as Barça is.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Wed May 30, 2012 9:30 am

free_cat wrote:
You've got to be kidding. You wished any of the teams you support was 80% as entertaining and attacking as Barça is.

Eh, it's getting a tad old.

Although I still enjoy watching Barca, I dont nearly enjoy it as much as watching Juve eco smile
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed May 30, 2012 9:32 am

Free_Cats patriotism :bow:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed May 30, 2012 9:35 am

2-0 vs ghana
2-0 vs czech
1-1 vs usa

1-0 vs australia (but we were down 10 men so no choice)
3-0 vs ukraine
2-0 vs germaney (one of the best games of all time)
1-1 vs france
free_cat wrote:
white_star wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Off course. I'm catalan, not spanish, and spain forbids catalans to have their own NT.

Cookie Monster wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Nobody likes to see a team hanging to a 0-0 except their fans (if they win). Everybody hated chelsea's football, everybody hated Itay's 2006 WC winners, etc. Spain's 2010 win was boring as hell too, I agree, but you can't compare that to the game Spain displayed in 2008 (unfortunately) and much less to Barça's game.

2-0 vs ghana
2-0 vs czech
1-1 vs usa

1-0 vs australia (but we were down 10 men so no choice)
3-0 vs ukraine
2-0 vs germaney (one of the best games of all time)
1-1 vs france

ya we were very boring...

take a good look at spains WC 2010 results lol, the u tell me whats boring
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Wed May 30, 2012 9:36 am

When England inevitably get knocked out I will cheer for Italy. I am part Italian after all. Very Happy
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next