#1 - Manuel Neuer

+65
Arquitecto
Socur Toxanarosa
commando
DeletedUser#1
farfan
Hapless_Hans
RealGunner
Forza
Donuts
Kamikaze692
Valkyrja
Robespierre
Mr Nick09
Kick
Berbatov
Fuchsteufelswild
McAgger
The 14th
Onyx
guest7
Kingofeverythingclassy
fatman123
pedrosom
vizkosity
Juveman17
CBarca
ioilersrock448
iNFINITY9910
Amar
EL Patron
Baraa
Die Borussen
RebaƱo Sagrado
huntsman
DRK
izzy
Le Samourai
Patrick Bateman
Ganso
johniet
kiranr
Nirgall
Lord Hades
S
EarlyPrototype
Great Leader Sprucenuce
VivaStPauli
rwo power
baresi
urbaNRoots
TheBlueArmy
the xcx
The Messiah
la bestia negra
Cassius
FC_Hollywood
Babun
Zamuro
Yuri Yukuv
Raffy
mler1019
Sushi Master
Bellabong
Neo
Geo
69 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by rwo power Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:40 pm

diptiman wrote:btw rwo, vivast and idro you should read what bleacherreport thinks about the german team if you havent read it already on the other topic, funny quotes from other forums
Laughing
I read that. And yeah, a very elaborate opinion by that author #1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Rofl_smilie

Oh btw, back to SuperManu - we could so need Neuer at RWO. Melka (current RWO GK) wasn't looking really convincing for any of the goals he conceded yesterday...


Last edited by rwo power on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
diptiman wrote:btw rwo, vivast and idro you should read what bleacherreport thinks about the german team if you havent read it already on the other topic, funny quotes from other forums
Laughing


I was among the first to read it, but didn't find it funny..... Neither can I take it seriously.

Very Happy

it was funny because it was competely untrue lol.. i mean its stupid stereotypical too at par with fergie's ze german rant
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Cassius Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:45 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:BTW double-lol at the thread for calling some sinking ship bigger than Bayern Munich and trying to argue with Idrithingy.

Good luck.
Who is this sinking ship?
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Nirgall Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:07 am

Cassius_Case wrote:WC keeper like should have gone some place better where he would have recieved a much more deserved and welcoming reception, unlike some unclassy Munich fans gave him when he first joined.

Plus! he is much better than Valdes, Cech, DDG, Cesar, Krul, Abbiati, Ect so he could have gone to anyone of these bigger clubs from different league's and would of been a fan favorite from day one!

Also he would have had more chances to win some real silverware instead of a petty Bundesliga title.

Dont get me wrong, im a fan of the bundes but lets face it, its a one horse race every year with the occasional hiccup and a true WC performer like himself should be testing himself in a more competative league.

So it brings me to conclude, Do Bayern deserve such a top class keeper after the way he was taunted and forced to agree to a list of stupid and pathetic demands by the bayern faithful, such as he may never kiss the badge of the shirt ect?

Here is a list of the demands as i cannot post the link due to being new to the forum.

The rules are reportedly as follows:

1) Neuer must never simulate or initiate the team's megaphone chants.

2) Neuer must not kneel before the team and sing the 'Humba' song.

3) Neuer is prohibited from approaching the South Stand fence.

4) Neuer should not throw his shirt into the South Stand.

5) Neuer may not kiss the Bavarian crest

Would have you or your team treated such class in in such a distasteful way?

Discuss :coffee:

Why was he, specifically, made to agree with this rules? What's wrong with a player kissing the "bavarian badge"?
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 447
Join date : 2011-10-05

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by la bestia negra Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:11 am

Nirgall wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:WC keeper like should have gone some place better where he would have recieved a much more deserved and welcoming reception, unlike some unclassy Munich fans gave him when he first joined.

Plus! he is much better than Valdes, Cech, DDG, Cesar, Krul, Abbiati, Ect so he could have gone to anyone of these bigger clubs from different league's and would of been a fan favorite from day one!

Also he would have had more chances to win some real silverware instead of a petty Bundesliga title.

Dont get me wrong, im a fan of the bundes but lets face it, its a one horse race every year with the occasional hiccup and a true WC performer like himself should be testing himself in a more competative league.

So it brings me to conclude, Do Bayern deserve such a top class keeper after the way he was taunted and forced to agree to a list of stupid and pathetic demands by the bayern faithful, such as he may never kiss the badge of the shirt ect?

Here is a list of the demands as i cannot post the link due to being new to the forum.

The rules are reportedly as follows:

1) Neuer must never simulate or initiate the team's megaphone chants.

2) Neuer must not kneel before the team and sing the 'Humba' song.

3) Neuer is prohibited from approaching the South Stand fence.

4) Neuer should not throw his shirt into the South Stand.

5) Neuer may not kiss the Bavarian crest

Would have you or your team treated such class in in such a distasteful way?

Discuss :coffee:

Why was he, specifically, made to agree with this rules? What's wrong with a player kissing the "bavarian badge"?
well its an ultras issue so just ignore it
since he came from a rival club
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:11 am

He wasn't made to agree with the rules, the Ultras demanded it, and he, stupidly, agreed. Maybe because Neuer used to be a Schalke Ultra and understands where they're coming from. I still think it's retarded, though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 9027
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Lord Hades Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:17 am

it depends on how big the rivalry between munchen ahd shalke is.. is it as intense as madrid -barca and old firm?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by la bestia negra Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:27 am

diptiman wrote:it depends on how big the rivalry between munchen ahd shalke is.. is it as intense as madrid -barca and old firm?

all bundesliga clubs hate each one another but the schalke bayern situation is more like a valencia vs madrid/barca rivalrey
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by kiranr Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:46 am


Just for your info Cassius, Valdes is untouchable at Barcelona..
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by johniet Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:22 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
supra969 wrote:just ultras ignore that shit
Does that stuff normally happen?

To the guy who said this is a multi account, NO. real questions.
And to be fair, if you think newcastle is bigger than Juventus and liverpool then i bet you were one of those retarded bayern fans who gave stick to Manny.

Shocking :coffee:

I am Neuer's number one fan, I openly called him a "play-maker goalkeeper" and I still stand by it. (Not a "Playmaker" but a "playmaker goalkeeper", I hope you can draw a distinction between those two.)

Yeah for sure when I look at Newcastle starting eleven I am force to say we(Newcastle) have a better team than Juventus and Liverpool. say for example I can back my claim with how epl league table currently stand(Newcastle clearly ahead of Liverpool)

Also Newcastle has done much more better in transfer than Juventus and Liverpool, say for example.

Demba-----Pappis>>>>>>>>Juventus attack

I know it hurts but that's the fact.

it actually hurts so much!!! omg my stomach is hurt from laughing
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Cassius Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:29 pm

kiranr wrote:
Just for your info Cassius, Valdes is untouchable at Barcelona..

Dont get me wrong he's a good keeper and Barca through and through, but i feel that barca could do better.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by kiranr Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:31 pm


There may be keepers with better ability and talent, but Valdes has been playing for Barcelona for so long that, any keeper, including Neuer, would struggle to fill Valdes' shoes.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Cassius Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:33 pm

Yeah i totally get that man.

Valdes drinking
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by la bestia negra Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:33 pm

kiranr wrote:
There may be keepers with better ability and talent, but Valdes has been playing for Barcelona for so long that, any keeper, including Neuer, would struggle to fill Valdes' shoes.

maybe but can valdes walk in duke nukem's shoes ??
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by kiranr Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:36 pm

supra969 wrote:
kiranr wrote:
There may be keepers with better ability and talent, but Valdes has been playing for Barcelona for so long that, any keeper, including Neuer, would struggle to fill Valdes' shoes.

maybe but can valdes walk in duke nukem's shoes ??

Nope. Neuer has an awesome presence in the box...
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:48 pm

But why would Barca spend money on a keeper when their possession-style means they barely need one and Valdes is half-decent?

(In fact I'd even say Valdes is a good 'keeper.)
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 9027
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Cassius Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:53 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:But why would Barca spend money on a keeper when their possession-style means they barely need one and Valdes is half-decent?

(In fact I'd even say Valdes is a good 'keeper.)
Because its still possible for them to concede, they arent like gods or anything Very Happy

and i like valdes, as i keep saying, just in reality Neuer is better and it would be awesome to see him at Barca. I think then they would be GOAT.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by kiranr Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:54 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:But why would Barca spend money on a keeper when their possession-style means they barely need one and Valdes is half-decent?

(In fact I'd even say Valdes is a good 'keeper.)

Valdes has won us several matches Viva. You are underrating him here.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by rwo power Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Naw. I like Neuer being at Bayern. No way Barca should snatch him up!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by la bestia negra Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 pm

i rate valdes highly possibly higher than iker but i hate the lad
when ever im playing fifa he turns into a god out of 37 shots on target only one went in pale
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Cassius Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:23 pm

supra969 wrote:i rate valdes highly possibly higher than iker but i hate the lad
when ever im playing fifa he turns into a god out of 37 shots on target only one went in pale

LOL abbiati is the exact same for me. its ridiculous!! Evil or Very Mad
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:44 pm

:lol!: :facepalm:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Anyone just see that Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:47 pm

best GK in the world people
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:47 pm

Que Paso?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Ganso Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:48 pm

neuer passed the ball right to Reus a la Valdes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 4 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum