Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

+60
Freeza
Juveman17
teamanarchy
Swanhends
Die Borussen
Kingofeverythingclassy
red&blacklegion
SchinnerC
Doc
CBarca
pUsHa
Le Samourai
VivaStPauli
vizkosity
beatrixasdfghjk.
Guiltybystander
T0tti
vivabarca38
dostoevsky
FennecFox7
huntsman
Lord Hades
•MilanDevil•
Nomad
Adrian0911
DRK
Bellabong
urbaNRoots
guest7
BarrileteCosmico
shamr9pato
ioilersrock448
Kick
la bestia negra
Rebaño Sagrado
McAgger
Ganso
Dante
FC_Hollywood
Kev
justdoit_
Omniscient
Catracho
Magricos
rwo power
PinePHresh
the xcx
Arquitecto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
fishball
Adit
Zealous
EarlyPrototype
S
Divine Intervention
JAY-Z
jibers
Sushi Master
ÖMARz
The Messiah
64 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Tumblr_l66znt2Qd21qcosko

Date of birth: 27.03.1986
Place of birth: Gelsenkirchen, Germany
Position: Goalkeeper
Contract Until: 30 June 2016
Market Value: £45,000,000
Foot: Both

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Neuer_573


Squad number: 1

Position: Goalkeeper

Date & place of birth: 27 March 1986 in Gelsenkirchen-Buer

Star sign: Aries

Nickname: "Manu" "Playmaker Goalkeeper"

Height/weight/shoe size: 1.93 m / 90 kg / 47 1/3

Marital status: Single, partner Kathrin

Education: Technical high school

Attributes: Ambitious, determined, social, honest


Hobbies: Tennis, traveling, skiing

Favourite food/drink: Pasta and Italian cooking in general / Spezi

Homepage: www.manuel-neuer.de, www.mnkf.de

Motto: "Take what's useful, leave out what's useless, and add a bit of yourself!"

Previous clubs: Schalke 04 (1991 - 2011)

Date signed: 1 July 2011
Contract until: 30 June 2016

Career record:
Champions League finalist 2012
DFB Cup finalist, 2012
DFB Cup winner, 2011
Third place at 2010 FIFA World Cup
U21 European Championship 2009

Home Page:www.manuel-neuer.de


About Manuel Neuer(Playmaker Goalkeeper)
Manuel Neuer is a German footballer who play as Goalkeeper for Bayern Munich and the German National team. He is regarded as the best Goalkeeper in the world and well know for his attacking minded goalkeeping ability, which earned him the nickname "The Playmaker-Goalkeeper".

The big six foot four(6.4) tall giant goalkeeper, is known to be the most complete goalkeeper in the universe, Some of his strength lies in world class: One one one, Rushing out, ability to punch, dealing with corner, throwing, Kicking, determination, reflex, communication, area ability, positioning, jumping, leadership. Neuer is also regarded by many as having the ability and skill to play as a defender in German 3rd division and he has proven this by given assist to some of his team-mate, such as Klose first goal against England in South Africa 2010 World-Cup.

Neuer holds the record as the 5th goalkeeper with all time record for all club competitions for clean sheet, Neuer have also received praises from legendary goalkeepers such as Oliver Kahn, Buffon and Peter schmeichel as the best goalkeeper still playing, legendary Kaiser and Alex Ferguson also consider him as the best goalkeeper in the world.

Quotes about Neuer
"Neuer is the best Goalkeeper in the world, explanation is not needed".(By Idrisozet, Neuer fan)

"Neuer is the best Goalkeeper in the World" (By Real Madrid Florentino Pérez)

"I am really pleased that Manuel Neuer saved the deciding penalties. We were able to convert all of our spot kicks, that speaks volumes for the team's determination". (After winning German Cup Semi Final)

"Of course Manuel Neuer is number one, but I am not going to leave him in peace and quiet. I will not give up, but at the same time, I am not going to cause any disturbance. The whole team benefits when there is a competition for every position" (By Tim Wiese of Bremen)


Neuer's Qoutes
"Ronaldo got me once, so I had to get him back."

"I learned that Ronaldo prefers to send the ball low to his left. In the penalty shoot-out, I was convinced that he would aim for his favourite spot."

"I did not know that Ramos would prefer to send his ball up to the heavens."

Neuer's Photos
Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club 220x
Manuel Neuer looks on during the penalty kick of the UEFA Champions League semi final second leg match between Real Madrid and Bayern Munich in the stadium Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid, Spain, on April 25, 2012.

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club 439x
Neuer Celebrates after saving C.Ronaldo and Kaka's penalty

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club 220x
Bayern Munich's head coach Jupp Heynckes thanks goalkeeper Manuel Neuer after winning the UEFA Champions League second leg semi-final football match Real Madrid against Bayern Munich at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium.

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club 439x
Bayern Munich medical staffs, Translator, Coaching staffs and Playing staffs runs to thank Neuer after penalty Shoot-out with Madrid.

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club 220x
Manuel Neuer of Bayern shouts during the UEFA Champions League semi final second leg match between Real Madrid and Bayern Muenchen at Bernabeu Stadium on April 25, 2012 in Madrid, Spain.


Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Neuer_Granero
Neuer in Centre-Back Playmaker Sweeper goalkeeper role


Video: Neuer in playmaking role


Videos: Neuer in Sweeper-Centre back Goalkeeper role



Videos: Neuer one man show






*********************MANUEL NEUER FAN CLUB********************************

******Members***********
1: Idrisozet
2: Rwo Power(Goddess of Goalkeepers)
3: Robbery
4: ioilersrock448
5: BarrileteCosmico
6: Sushi Master
7:urbaNRoots
8: Great Leader Sprucenuce
9: Phritz
10: DRK
11: Zealous
12: Adrian0911
13:Giggity5313
14:dostoevsky
15: Huntsman


Last edited by The Messiah on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:14 am; edited 33 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited the title)
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by ÖMARz Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Iker,Valdes,Buffon,Cech.

Their all watching you.


Neuer is a great solid keeper no doubt but he has a long way to go to become the most complete. Hes got potential to do it with a great tean like bayern aswell..

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 678
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:30 pm

ÖMARz wrote:Iker,Valdes,Buffon,Cech.

Their all watching you.


Neuer is a great solid keeper no doubt but he has a long way to go to become the most complete. Hes got potential to do it with a great tean like bayern aswell..

Neuer is already a great goalkeeper, better than any goalkeeper in the world right now by miles, Even before he signed for Bayern he was already a great Goalkeeper and the fact that he can still improve scares me.

If you watch his display against Turkey you will also notice his playmaking skills as well, he assist one goal by throwing and the other by kicking.

He can play as on field player, his that good.


Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by Sushi Master Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:40 pm

He's as good a goalkeeper as all the ones out there and as a bonus he's incredible with his feet and distribution.

I remember he assisted a Klose goal against England in the WC. From a spot kick.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by jibers Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:41 pm

For me he is the best in trms of ability. As you said it's scary that he can still improve. He reminds me so much of Big Peter it's actually scary.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10246
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by JAY-Z Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Wow, never noticed that TBH.

Altough I remember the assist for Klose in the WC.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 1903
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Sushi Master wrote:He's as good a goalkeeper as all the ones out there and as a bonus he's incredible with his feet and distribution.

I remember he assisted a Klose goal against England in the WC. From a spot kick.

Broh please watch the links, his playmaking skills against Turkey was worldclass.

Dont know why the videos ain't coming up on the thread, can someone please help me embed the video on the thread so you dont have to click on the link but just watch it from the thread.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by Sushi Master Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:49 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:He's as good a goalkeeper as all the ones out there and as a bonus he's incredible with his feet and distribution.

I remember he assisted a Klose goal against England in the WC. From a spot kick.

Broh please watch the links, his playmaking skills against Turkey was worldclass.

Dont know why the videos ain't coming up on the thread.
I watched the game live Afro

Him and Mueller were ripping Turkey apart.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:He's as good a goalkeeper as all the ones out there and as a bonus he's incredible with his feet and distribution.

I remember he assisted a Klose goal against England in the WC. From a spot kick.

Broh please watch the links, his playmaking skills against Turkey was worldclass.

Dont know why the videos ain't coming up on the thread.
I watched the game live Afro

Him and Mueller were ripping Turkey apart.


I also watch the game live, but I appreciated his performance more after watching the video.

Can't wait for club football to return, I'm eagerly anticipating for the Napoli match.


Last edited by Idrisozet on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by Divine Intervention Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:52 pm

OP spits lots of nonsense. Do you know what playmaking implies? Extraordinary ball distribution,yes. Playmaking? hell no!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playmaker
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by S Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:56 pm

yeah.Neuer played like Xavi.lmao.

He is a great goalkeeper.Probably the best goalkeeper at the moment but not by miles as you suggest it.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28518
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 pm

Divine Intervention wrote:OP spits lots of nonsense. Do you know what playmaking implies? Extraordinary ball distribution,yes. Playmaking? hell no!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playmaker


Goalkeepers in playmaking and attack

Goalkeepers with a long throwing range or accurate long-distance kicks may be able to quickly create attacking positions for a team and generate goal-scoring chances from defensive situations, a tactic known as the long ball.
Some goalkeepers have even scored goals. This most commonly occurs where a goalkeeper has rushed up to the opposite end of the pitch to give his team an attacking advantage in numbers. This rush is risky, as it leaves the goalkeeper's goal undefended. As such, it is normally only done late in a game at set-pieces where the consequences of scoring far outweigh those of conceding a further goal, such as for a team trailing in a knock-out tournament. As goalkeepers are usually tall, often taller than all the outfield players, they can be successful at connecting with headers.

Though this action rarely succeeds, it is regular enough to have occurred a number of times in professional football: goalscoring goalkeepers include Dimitar Ivankov, Michelangelo Rampulla, Peter Schmeichel, Mart Poom, Steve Ogrizovic, Marco Amelia, Andrés Palop, Jens Lehmann, Brad Friedel, Massimo Taibi, Jimmy Glass, Adam Federici, Paul Robinson, Michael Petkovic, Federico Vilar, Daniel Aranzubia, Chris Weale, Gavin Ward and Mark Crossley.

Some goalkeepers, such as Rogério Ceni and José Luis Chilavert, may also be expert set-piece takers. These players may take their team's attacking free kicks and even penalties. Ceni, São Paulo FC's long-time custodian, has scored 100 goals in his career, more than many outfield players.

In some even rarer situations, goalkeepers have even scored goals unintentionally, when a ball kicked downfield has caught the opposing goalkeeper out of position. Jung Sung-Ryong, Paul Robinson, Jason Matthews, Palatsi, Andrew Lonergan, Dragan Pantelić, "Neco" Martínez, Michael Petković and Pat Jennings are also examples of goalkeepers who have scored under such circumstances. One notable example came in the final of the 2003 CAF African Champions League, in which El Ahly goalkeeper Essam El Hadary created a goal by driving an indirect free kick from near his penalty box into the post of opponent's goal; the ball then hit the back of the goalkeeper and flew into the net.



The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:10 pm

lol.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by Divine Intervention Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Divine Intervention wrote:OP spits lots of nonsense. Do you know what playmaking implies? Extraordinary ball distribution,yes. Playmaking? hell no!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playmaker


Goalkeepers in playmaking and attack

Goalkeepers with a long throwing range or accurate long-distance kicks may be able to quickly create attacking positions for a team and generate goal-scoring chances from defensive situations, a tactic known as the long ball.
Some goalkeepers have even scored goals. This most commonly occurs where a goalkeeper has rushed up to the opposite end of the pitch to give his team an attacking advantage in numbers. This rush is risky, as it leaves the goalkeeper's goal undefended. As such, it is normally only done late in a game at set-pieces where the consequences of scoring far outweigh those of conceding a further goal, such as for a team trailing in a knock-out tournament. As goalkeepers are usually tall, often taller than all the outfield players, they can be successful at connecting with headers.

Though this action rarely succeeds, it is regular enough to have occurred a number of times in professional football: goalscoring goalkeepers include Dimitar Ivankov, Michelangelo Rampulla, Peter Schmeichel, Mart Poom, Steve Ogrizovic, Marco Amelia, Andrés Palop, Jens Lehmann, Brad Friedel, Massimo Taibi, Jimmy Glass, Adam Federici, Paul Robinson, Michael Petkovic, Federico Vilar, Daniel Aranzubia, Chris Weale, Gavin Ward and Mark Crossley.

Some goalkeepers, such as Rogério Ceni and José Luis Chilavert, may also be expert set-piece takers. These players may take their team's attacking free kicks and even penalties. Ceni, São Paulo FC's long-time custodian, has scored 100 goals in his career, more than many outfield players.

In some even rarer situations, goalkeepers have even scored goals unintentionally, when a ball kicked downfield has caught the opposing goalkeeper out of position. Jung Sung-Ryong, Paul Robinson, Jason Matthews, Palatsi, Andrew Lonergan, Dragan Pantelić, "Neco" Martínez, Michael Petković and Pat Jennings are also examples of goalkeepers who have scored under such circumstances. One notable example came in the final of the 2003 CAF African Champions League, in which El Ahly goalkeeper Essam El Hadary created a goal by driving an indirect free kick from near his penalty box into the post of opponent's goal; the ball then hit the back of the goalkeeper and flew into the net.



You powned yourself. Read my link before you embarass yourself even more.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 287
Join date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:18 pm

Divine Intervention wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Divine Intervention wrote:OP spits lots of nonsense. Do you know what playmaking implies? Extraordinary ball distribution,yes. Playmaking? hell no!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Playmaker


Goalkeepers in playmaking and attack

Goalkeepers with a long throwing range or accurate long-distance kicks may be able to quickly create attacking positions for a team and generate goal-scoring chances from defensive situations, a tactic known as the long ball.
Some goalkeepers have even scored goals. This most commonly occurs where a goalkeeper has rushed up to the opposite end of the pitch to give his team an attacking advantage in numbers. This rush is risky, as it leaves the goalkeeper's goal undefended. As such, it is normally only done late in a game at set-pieces where the consequences of scoring far outweigh those of conceding a further goal, such as for a team trailing in a knock-out tournament. As goalkeepers are usually tall, often taller than all the outfield players, they can be successful at connecting with headers.

Though this action rarely succeeds, it is regular enough to have occurred a number of times in professional football: goalscoring goalkeepers include Dimitar Ivankov, Michelangelo Rampulla, Peter Schmeichel, Mart Poom, Steve Ogrizovic, Marco Amelia, Andrés Palop, Jens Lehmann, Brad Friedel, Massimo Taibi, Jimmy Glass, Adam Federici, Paul Robinson, Michael Petkovic, Federico Vilar, Daniel Aranzubia, Chris Weale, Gavin Ward and Mark Crossley.

Some goalkeepers, such as Rogério Ceni and José Luis Chilavert, may also be expert set-piece takers. These players may take their team's attacking free kicks and even penalties. Ceni, São Paulo FC's long-time custodian, has scored 100 goals in his career, more than many outfield players.

In some even rarer situations, goalkeepers have even scored goals unintentionally, when a ball kicked downfield has caught the opposing goalkeeper out of position. Jung Sung-Ryong, Paul Robinson, Jason Matthews, Palatsi, Andrew Lonergan, Dragan Pantelić, "Neco" Martínez, Michael Petković and Pat Jennings are also examples of goalkeepers who have scored under such circumstances. One notable example came in the final of the 2003 CAF African Champions League, in which El Ahly goalkeeper Essam El Hadary created a goal by driving an indirect free kick from near his penalty box into the post of opponent's goal; the ball then hit the back of the goalkeeper and flew into the net.



You powned yourself. Read my link before you embarass yourself even more.


I've read your link and here is the first line.

"In association football, a playmaker is a player who controls the flow of the team's offensive play, and is often involved in passing moves which lead to goals"

Moreover playmaking and attacking goalkeeper are different from out field player, so also is deep-lying playmaker different from trequartista.

Reina is another typical example of a Goalkeeper in playmaking and attack role, every goalkeeper can distribute the ball to his team make, but an attacking playmaking goalkeeper distributing the ball either through kicking or throwing and he does it so well that they usually leads to goal, that is why they are called that.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:54 pm

this thread is full of so much fail it's hilarious

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:41 pm

Crimson wrote:this thread is full of so much fail it's hilarious

The only reason why You are saying that is because Neuer is better than Casilas
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Neuer isn't even on Casillias's level.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by Zealous Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:11 pm

There's no shame in saying Neuer is on the level of all the top GK's ATM because he is.

He's just not established yet and a couple of big trophies with Germany and Bayern would change that.

A top keeper right now no question.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Of course Neuer is on level with world class keepers.

1. Casillias level

2. World Class level

3. everyone else

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by Adit Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Lol those mistakes he made in DFB pokal trophy was hillarious but since no body cares about his mistakes he becomes a top class keeper.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9571
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by fishball Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:14 pm

he even provided an assist for deki last year. so yeah.
fishball
fishball
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 337
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Of course Neuer is on level with world class keepers.

1. Krul level

2. World Class level

3. everyone else


:coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Of course Neuer is on level with world class keepers.

1. Krul level

2. World Class level

3. everyone else


:coffee:

Krul is 1.5 between Casillias and World Class Razz
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:19 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:Of course Neuer is on level with world class keepers.

1. Krul level

2. World Class level

3. everyone else


:coffee:

Krul is 1.5 between Casillias and World Class Razz





:coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club Empty Re: Manuel Neuer - The Playmaker Goalkeeper Fan Club

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum