#1 - Manuel Neuer

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Bellabong Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:07 pm

@rwo power wrote::facepalm: I have a bad feeling about today's match.
>Lahm concedes a penalty
>Boateng straight red

Best to get these kind of games out of the way asap ^.^

At least that's what I'm thinking to keep myself in a pleasant disposition.

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Posts : 3474
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by rwo power Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Well, at least it is not the worst thing for the BL. If Bayern don't run away with the points, one can't call it a 1-horse-competition.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Bellabong Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:52 pm

Yeah.


That deflection by Gustavo... Neuer still not "beaten". I'm expecting Karma to bite me in the ass and Hannover to score a 3rd absolutely spectacular goal.

Also, Zieler is godly.

Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3474
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by rwo power Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:47 pm

I agree on Zieler. I think he'll soon get his next NT call up. He'll have it difficult to actually get capped, though, I fear.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Bellabong Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Neuer so lucky that he didn't concede when he tried to make a foray down the middle. Imo he should keep his dreams of being a 3rd league outfield player as dreams xD I do like his Kahn-esque will to win whatever the circumstances are.

For their performances so far Zieler and ter Stegen deserve NT caps.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich
Posts : 3474
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by FC_Hollywood Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:30 pm

Refnover 96.

FC_Hollywood
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 162
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by rwo power Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Phritz wrote:Neuer so lucky that he didn't concede when he tried to make a foray down the middle. Imo he should keep his dreams of being a 3rd league outfield player as dreams xD I do like his Kahn-esque will to win whatever the circumstances are.

For their performances so far Zieler and ter Stegen deserve NT caps.
*points to https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t304p18-german-goalkeeper-appreciation-thread#285357 *
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Geo Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:10 am

Simply the best

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 321129_10150397695072585_513682584_8570413_1523212785_n
Geo
Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 374
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:54 am

The Kicker journalists ranked Manuel Neuer as best goalkeeper in the Bundesliga for the "Hinrunde" (first half) of the 2011/12 season, ahead of Bernd Leno of Bayer Leverkusen and Roman Weidenfeller of Borussia Dortmund.

So far the article is only published in the print version, but I will link it right away when it shows up at kicker.de online.

BTW, goal.com also put Manuel Neuer into their "European Team of the Season so far":
#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Gk10

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1718/team-of-the-week/2011/12/25/2814556/goalcoms-european-team-of-the-season-so-far-goal-machines-lionel-
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Manuel Neuer Training as Outfield Player

Post by The Messiah Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:51 am

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 406646_336451009706163_143253979025868_1302604_108721620_n
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:16 am

van gaal is still employed by bayern
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by rwo power Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:42 am

Neuer is obviously training for his job as playmaking goalkeeper :bow:

(Well, SuperManu did mention that he'd be good enough to play as outfield player in the third league, IIRC. If he wouldn't train that, too, he wouldn't know that. Very Happy)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:04 pm

ManU has better foot control and distribution than most outfield players.

Bench for when Kroos gets injured :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Manny Neuer.....

Post by Cassius Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:32 pm

WC keeper like should have gone some place better where he would have recieved a much more deserved and welcoming reception, unlike some unclassy Munich fans gave him when he first joined.

Plus! he is much better than Valdes, Cech, DDG, Cesar, Krul, Abbiati, Ect so he could have gone to anyone of these bigger clubs from different league's and would of been a fan favorite from day one!

Also he would have had more chances to win some real silverware instead of a petty Bundesliga title.

Dont get me wrong, im a fan of the bundes but lets face it, its a one horse race every year with the occasional hiccup and a true WC performer like himself should be testing himself in a more competative league.

So it brings me to conclude, Do Bayern deserve such a top class keeper after the way he was taunted and forced to agree to a list of stupid and pathetic demands by the bayern faithful, such as he may never kiss the badge of the shirt ect?

Here is a list of the demands as i cannot post the link due to being new to the forum.

The rules are reportedly as follows:

1) Neuer must never simulate or initiate the team's megaphone chants.

2) Neuer must not kneel before the team and sing the 'Humba' song.

3) Neuer is prohibited from approaching the South Stand fence.

4) Neuer should not throw his shirt into the South Stand.

5) Neuer may not kiss the Bavarian crest

Would have you or your team treated such class in in such a distasteful way?

Discuss :coffee:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:34 pm

just ultras ignore that shit
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by The Messiah Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:35 pm

I believe this is a respond to my legitimate claim that Newcastle is a bigger club than Juventus and Liverpool.


someone should get ban for multiple account Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by the xcx Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:38 pm

I always knew Neuer would be better off in United than Bayern, Saf didint even make a bid on him, ffs.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Cassius Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:40 pm

supra969 wrote:just ultras ignore that shit
Does that stuff normally happen?

To the guy who said this is a multi account, NO. real questions.
And to be fair, if you think newcastle is bigger than Juventus and liverpool then i bet you were one of those retarded bayern fans who gave stick to Manny.

Shocking :coffee:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by la bestia negra Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
supra969 wrote:just ultras ignore that shit
Does that stuff normally happen?
Shocking :coffee:

of course esp with ultras

lets say a rangers player transfeerd to celtic would they be willing to accept him??
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2548
Join date : 2011-12-14

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by The Messiah Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
supra969 wrote:just ultras ignore that shit
Does that stuff normally happen?

To the guy who said this is a multi account, NO. real questions.
And to be fair, if you think newcastle is bigger than Juventus and liverpool then i bet you were one of those retarded bayern fans who gave stick to Manny.

Shocking :coffee:

I am Neuer's number one fan, I openly called him a "play-maker goalkeeper" and I still stand by it. (Not a "Playmaker" but a "playmaker goalkeeper", I hope you can draw a distinction between those two.)

Yeah for sure when I look at Newcastle starting eleven I am force to say we(Newcastle) have a better team than Juventus and Liverpool. say for example I can back my claim with how epl league table currently stand(Newcastle clearly ahead of Liverpool)

Also Newcastle has done much more better in transfer than Juventus and Liverpool, say for example.

Demba-----Pappis>>>>>>>>Juventus attack

I know it hurts but that's the fact.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Cassius Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
supra969 wrote:just ultras ignore that shit
Does that stuff normally happen?

To the guy who said this is a multi account, NO. real questions.
And to be fair, if you think newcastle is bigger than Juventus and liverpool then i bet you were one of those retarded bayern fans who gave stick to Manny.

Shocking :coffee:

I am Neuer's number one fan, I openly called him a "play-maker goalkeeper" and I still stand by it. (Not a "Playmaker" but a "playmaker goalkeeper", I hope you can draw a distinction between those two.)

Yeah for sure when I look at Newcastle starting eleven I am force to say we(Newcastle) have a better team than Juventus and Liverpool. say for example I can back my claim with how epl league table currently stand(Newcastle clearly ahead of Liverpool)

Also Newcastle has done much more better in transfer than Juventus and Liverpool, say for example.

Demba-----Pappis>>>>>>>>Juventus attack

I know it hurts but that's the fact.

LOOOOOOL. you shouldnt of started with the line 'I am Neuer's number one fan, I openly called him a "play-maker goalkeeper" and I still stand by it'

leads me to the fact you are indeed, retarded.

Oh and P.s Suarez > Ba and Papiss, and your looking at league positions but seem to lleave out the fact Juventus are joint top? Moarrr bullshit please.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by The Messiah Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
supra969 wrote:just ultras ignore that shit
Does that stuff normally happen?

To the guy who said this is a multi account, NO. real questions.
And to be fair, if you think newcastle is bigger than Juventus and liverpool then i bet you were one of those retarded bayern fans who gave stick to Manny.

Shocking :coffee:

I am Neuer's number one fan, I openly called him a "play-maker goalkeeper" and I still stand by it. (Not a "Playmaker" but a "playmaker goalkeeper", I hope you can draw a distinction between those two.)

Yeah for sure when I look at Newcastle starting eleven I am force to say we(Newcastle) have a better team than Juventus and Liverpool. say for example I can back my claim with how epl league table currently stand(Newcastle clearly ahead of Liverpool)

Also Newcastle has done much more better in transfer than Juventus and Liverpool, say for example.

Demba-----Pappis>>>>>>>>Juventus attack

I know it hurts but that's the fact.

LOOOOOOL. you shouldnt of started with the line 'I am Neuer's number one fan, I openly called him a "play-maker goalkeeper" and I still stand by it'

leads me to the fact you are indeed, retarded.

Oh and P.s Suarez > Ba and Papiss, and your looking at league positions but seem to lleave out the fact Juventus are joint top? Moarrr bullshit please.

Yeah I'm not saying EPL Is better than Seria A, but the case might be different if Juventus are playing in EPL.

With that said; The fact you feel there's need to attack Bayern instead of having a dialogue with me, in regard to my thread, shows that you are not very bright yourself.

I don't want to be abusive, but seriously you dont want to be abusive as well...? I dont live in the past so as a result I strongly believe at the moment Newcastle has better players and has more potentials than those two clubs and I have my reason.

You have your reason, sure. I dont doubt you.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Cassius Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:
supra969 wrote:just ultras ignore that shit
Does that stuff normally happen?

To the guy who said this is a multi account, NO. real questions.
And to be fair, if you think newcastle is bigger than Juventus and liverpool then i bet you were one of those retarded bayern fans who gave stick to Manny.

Shocking :coffee:

I am Neuer's number one fan, I openly called him a "play-maker goalkeeper" and I still stand by it. (Not a "Playmaker" but a "playmaker goalkeeper", I hope you can draw a distinction between those two.)

Yeah for sure when I look at Newcastle starting eleven I am force to say we(Newcastle) have a better team than Juventus and Liverpool. say for example I can back my claim with how epl league table currently stand(Newcastle clearly ahead of Liverpool)

Also Newcastle has done much more better in transfer than Juventus and Liverpool, say for example.

Demba-----Pappis>>>>>>>>Juventus attack

I know it hurts but that's the fact.

LOOOOOOL. you shouldnt of started with the line 'I am Neuer's number one fan, I openly called him a "play-maker goalkeeper" and I still stand by it'

leads me to the fact you are indeed, retarded.

Oh and P.s Suarez > Ba and Papiss, and your looking at league positions but seem to lleave out the fact Juventus are joint top? Moarrr bullshit please.

Yeah I'm not saying EPL Is better than Seria A, but the case might be different if Juventus are playing in EPL.

With that said, the fact you feel there's need to attack Bayern instead of having a dialogue with me, in regard to my thread. Shows that you are not very bright yourself.

I don't want to be abusive but seriously...? I dont live in the past but I strongly believe at the moment Newcastle has better players and has more potentials than those two clubs and I have my reason.

You have your reason, sure. I dont doubt you.

Newcastle are and amazing team, no doubt.

And i find it extemely insulting to be called 'not bright' by someone who refers to Manny as a 'Playmaking Goalkeeper' :facepalm:

TBF you have no idea what your talking about. if you want to take credit away from Juventus for being first in Serie A then im sure Tottenham would have something to say to Bayern i they were in bundeswiga.

Now settle your jets and lets keep this on topic. if you want to PM thats fine, if not, your apology is already accepted. LOL :lucas:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by The Messiah Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:06 pm

Whatever dude
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Cassius Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:10 pm

I agree with xcx, should have gone to united instead of DDG.

Would have made a world of differnce IMO
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1536
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by TheBlueArmy Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:21 pm

cassius_case is definitely a troll account
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 275
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

#1 - Manuel Neuer - Page 2 Empty Re: #1 - Manuel Neuer

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum