Jafaar
BeautifulGame
EarlyPrototype
Swanhends
Internal
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gian piero gasperini is inter Milans new coach - Page 2 Empty Re: Gian piero gasperini is inter Milans new coach

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:44 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:He got a two year contract, so when he gets fired in the middle of the season he will be able to negotiate a retirement style exit.

lol... don't be so negative...

He's going to do just fine... watch and see...

He's familiar with some of your players but he's not exactly a great coach.

If Moratti has faith in him... I do as well...

Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Gian piero gasperini is inter Milans new coach - Page 2 Empty Re: Gian piero gasperini is inter Milans new coach

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Well not luck we just know how to pick them. Cool
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:49 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
bhends wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
bhends wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:He's familiar with some of your players but he's not exactly a great coach.

Allegri :coffee:

Scudetto :coffee:

Well the point of that clearly soared right over your head

Allegri did far less prior to last season than Gasperini has done up til now

Apparently the part where I said he's familiar with your players flew over your head, and I trusted Allegri from day one.

Also Allegri has done less? He led a team from Serie C to Serie B. Had a great season with a Cagliari side that no one thought had any chance, and he won Manager of the year. (Voted by other managers in Serie A) Now Allegri has a Scudetto. I'd say we have better luck with coaches then you guys. :king:

Gasperini took Crotone from Serie C1 to Serie B... then went to Genoa... took them from Serie B to Serie A... then placed them 5th in Serie A, they haven't been that high for 19 years...

Moui stated that Gasperini was the coach who put him in greater difficulty...

So yeah... I have faith in him...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Jafaar wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
bhends wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
bhends wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:He's familiar with some of your players but he's not exactly a great coach.

Allegri :coffee:

Scudetto :coffee:

Well the point of that clearly soared right over your head

Allegri did far less prior to last season than Gasperini has done up til now

Apparently the part where I said he's familiar with your players flew over your head, and I trusted Allegri from day one.

Also Allegri has done less? He led a team from Serie C to Serie B. Had a great season with a Cagliari side that no one thought had any chance, and he won Manager of the year. (Voted by other managers in Serie A) Now Allegri has a Scudetto. I'd say we have better luck with coaches then you guys. :king:

Gasperini took Crotone from Serie C1 to Serie B... then went to Genoa... took them from Serie B to Serie A... then placed them 5th in Serie A, they haven't been that high for 19 years...

Moui stated that Gasperini was the coach who put him in greater difficulty...

So yeah... I have faith in him...

I know all about Gasperini.....IMO Genoa>Cagliari
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:57 pm

bhends wrote:Also Allegri has done less? He led a team from Serie C to Serie B. Had a great season with a Cagliari side that no one thought had any chance, and he won Manager of the year. (Voted by other managers in Serie A) Now Allegri has a Scudetto. I'd say we have better luck with coaches then you guys. :king:

Crotone: Serie C1 -> Serie B
Genoa: Serie B -> Serie A -> 10th place first season -> 5th Place second season

Yes, were all aware that Allegri is a certified genius now that he won a Scudetto, but before you go dumping on Gasperini lets remember that he had accomplished more before being promoted to coach of a top 4 club than Allegri (the genius) had before he was..
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:03 pm

bhends wrote:
bhends wrote:Also Allegri has done less? He led a team from Serie C to Serie B. Had a great season with a Cagliari side that no one thought had any chance, and he won Manager of the year. (Voted by other managers in Serie A) Now Allegri has a Scudetto. I'd say we have better luck with coaches then you guys. :king:

Crotone: Serie C1 -> Serie B
Genoa: Serie B -> Serie A -> 10th place first season -> 5th Place second season

Yes, were all aware that Allegri is a certified genius now that he won a Scudetto, but before you go dumping on Gasperini lets remember that he had accomplished more before being promoted to coach of a top 4 club than Allegri (the genius) had before he was..

It's nice to see you believe him to be a genius. I'm not that certain yet but I'm starting to lean that way. Smile

Gasperini has been coaching for quite some time. I didn't say he was a bad coach I just don't think he's a great one. Also IMO it's more difficult to get Cagliari higher up in the standing then Genoa. He too led a team up and had great season's to me they were on the same exact level. Plus I think that manager of the year award speaks a lot too. Shows that other coaches in the league think highly of him as well.
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:26 pm

LOL only just seen Crointer's avatar. Amazing stuff.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:28 pm

CroInter wrote:Milanistas derailing threads again, i expect a ban for them :coffee:

I thought we were having a discussion. What did you add to this thread again :?: :coffee:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Reminds me of Old Inter waiting to see the transfers first.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Good coach, i've always rated him highly.
Definitely one of the better italian coaches available atm
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:55 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
CroInter wrote:Milanistas derailing threads again, i expect a ban for them :coffee:

I thought we were having a discussion. What did you add to this thread again :?: :coffee:

I had a discussion too and i got banned :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:07 pm

CroInter wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:

No that wasn't the case at all. That wasn't much of a discussion. :lol!:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:10 pm

irrespective of what result he achieves with inter this season,i have a feeling he'll get sacked at the end of the season coz it looks like moratti is already dreaming of guardiola..i guess we could see mancini-mourinho case next season..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:39 pm

I hope he does well with Inter. Not to well that they get the Scudetto mind you. Just well enough to help Seria A be stronger. (Second in Seria A and Champion league finalist)

(I am a Milan fan, but I am also a fan of Seria A)
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:52 pm

IzzyC08 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:

You are 100% wrong.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:30 am

CroInter wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
CroInter wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:

You are 100% wrong.

Nah maybe 50% , but I could care less! drunken Cool
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:44 am

one of my fav coaches... always liked his playing philosophy and achieved great results with genoa... genoa made a huge mistake firing him, imo...

i hope he fails at inter though...

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:00 am

The midfield is crappppppppppppppppppppp

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:15 am

looks like Inter are back t the good old days of waiting on the masters of Italy for scraps... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:48 pm

from www.interpersempre.com a nice article about Gasperini:

THE END OF A TORMENT
ALL OF INTER TO GASP

Moratti, okay for 2 years. "He will do well here."
Gasperini will make 1.5 million a season and will be in Milan on Monday.
He will bring to collaborators but not the former Juve players Rampulla and Ventrone.

Milan - The words of Jose. "Gasperini," Mourinho said on March 7, 2010 "is the coach that puts me in quality. He is the best." There. The best for Jose Mourinho is the 16th coach in the Moratti era. The confirmation came yesterday after 16:00. "Gian Piero Gasperini will be the new Inter coach. President Massimo Moratti, currently out of Italy, confirmed his 'full satisfaction with the choice' and, together with the entire club, wishes Gasperini 'the success that brought Inter the title of world champions.'" The president of Sky also added: "Gasperini is a good person and a great coach. We believe that he will do well at Inter."

The signature The signature of Gian Piero Gasperini was placed on the paper in the evening of Thursday, June 23: a blitz of the coach in Milan, after a 4-hour phone call there was a secret meeting to talk about life and his staff and about the idea to be here on Monday, the satisfaction of both parties and especially that of the coach who said to his closest collaborators that "it's done" with a smile of better days.

The turning point The choice of Gasperini was taken at least for a couple of days. After the meeting between the coach and technical director Marco Branca, Moratti was convinced of the coach from Gurgliasco Wednesday afternoon. On Thursday evening, when the president was in Azerbaijan for his commitments related to Saras, there was a long meeting which was attended by the viice-president and the minister of finance Rinaldo Ghelfi who had been developed details of contract.
Gian piero gasperini is inter Milans new coach - Page 2 703at-1

Agreement and staff Gasperini will sign a two-year deal and not a constraint for an option for the second. This is because that Moratti wanted to make a firm position of the "chosen" which otherwise was labeled by others as a caretaker for the likes of Guardiola, Mourinho, Capello and Spalletti. Instead Gasp has been armored by a new project at Inter. Gasperini will make 1.5 million but will not bring with him trainer Giampiero Bentrone and also no goalkeeper coach Michelangelo Rampulla. Beyond their Juve past, Inter have chosen to stick with Alessandro Nista and Stefano Rapetti. Despite being a man of Leonardo, the first has conquered fully the trust of Julio Cesar and Luca Castellazzi and Rapetti, promoted to a coach after the dismissal of Benitez, is liked by all. The names of Ventrone and Rampulla were circulating at the beginning of the transfer market when Gasperini was approached by Napoli and Palermo. Instead coming to Inter will be the trusted Bruno Caneo who will not step on the toes of Baresi and Bernazzani and will become Inter special scout. There is also Luca Trucci, a tactician and magician in studying the opponents.

Monday in Milan After a long meeting on Thursday night, Gasperini will now return to Torino for the weekend. But he will be back in Milan Monday to officiall sign the contract at Appiano Gentile. After that, probably Tuesday or Wednesday, the official presented will be attended by president Massimo Moratti. It is rumored that Gasperini has already spoken to his players like Motta, Ranicchia, Kharja and Milito. The coach has also talked to Mimmo Criscito but he will chose the big money from Zenit of Spalletti.

Leo and the Italian The official announcement speaks of "final bureaucratic formalities are completed" which is about the termination of the contract between Inter and Leonardo until 2012. Now the former coach of Inter and Moratti ("Leo is not a traitor. He was there until the end but that offer was hard to refuse.") have been talking with each other several times on the phone recent days, leading to a gentleman's agreement which will indeed ratified earlier next week. Perhaps on Monday when Leonardo will become PSG sporting director and Gasp will be the coach of Inter. After three foreign coaches, Inter have come back to an Italian.

TEN GOOD REASONS TO TRUST HIM

Gasperini educates football, has character and common sense.
Knows how to win the derby and is ensured by Mourinho.

Milan - Official. Gian Piero Gasperini from Grugliasco (Turin), born in January of 26 like Mourinho, is the new coach of Inter. He will not say "pirla" and will not quote Gandhi. Here are the two good reasons to trust him.

1 - Educator Inter did not choose a friend for the dressing room, but an educator of the game by explaining to the boys football. One that plays good football as well as conveys a clear, tactical identity. This is what Inter need after such a confused year: from the character of Mourinho, to the pontificated flashes of Benitez and finally to the spirits of Leonardo. One that teaches a patrimony of shared ideas and then renews them for difficult times. A coach, not a star manager.

2 - Quality The teams of Gasperini, although small, have always played with great mentality: dribble low to the ground, dynamic, constant search of possession. An ambition that will be praised by other coaches. Comparing to Benitez, Gasperini has the advantage of having his former students in the dressing room like Motta, Milito and Ranocchia who may facilitate the task. The availability of the heroes of the treble will be important.

3 - Much tested Gasperini is a craftsman who has demonstrated the value of his workshop in the province. Like Allegri, Mazzari and Conte. A common thread linking the four: the right balance between experience and ambitions. Gasperni will not have the embarrassment of the beginners like Ferrara, Leo and Montella. His hunger will rebuild the appetite at Inter. He didn't win anything big? Nothing for Bersellini and Invernizzi, before a Scudetto. Even Sacchi and Allegri, before arriving in Milan. Lippi was full of glory but at Inter he did not win anything.

4 - Estimation of colleagues Many big names were mentioned like Bielsa, Villas Boas, Capello but for Mourinho, Gasperini is "the best". The fans can judge based on the victories but coaches judge based on what they see on the field. "Gasperini responded to every of my move. He is very good," said Mou. In Genoa, the players were told to watch the bench more than what is going on on the field because of the way Gasperini directing the game. Gasperini knows how to impact a match. The matches like the derby and against Schalke should not happen again. Now Inter have a real coach.

5 - Character Gasperini will never have the thunder like Mourinho but he doesn't lack the character. One who left 4 stitches on the lip of Maradona can certainly stand up to the senior players at Appiano which has many Argentinians. Another example? At Juve, he did not want to get into Gea. "A coach must remain free," he explained. A refusal for such a young coach in that early part of his career.

6 - Common sense Character, but also good manners and common sense, are needed at Inter. Gasperini has already shown his sense by coming to Inter without requesting a full staff. He would have brought Rampulla and Ventrone, two Juventini, to Palermo. But at Inter, which is another world, he avoided it.

7 - Versatility Gasperini has definite ideas but also the flexibility to adapt to the context. At Genoa, the defense of 3 showed that it is not a dogma and the players can move anywhere (Marco Rossi). So if Sneijder doesn't start, Gasperini will find another way. Of course, if Moratti could give him some help by entering the transfer market, like he did with Leonardo and not with Benitez, chances of success will rise.

8 - Turnover Guessing the formations of Gasperini has never been easy. Gasp loves to make changes. A valuable feature in a big club that has to compete on several fronts. Inter, last season, paid heavily in terms of fatigue.

9 - Preziosi Gasperini was the coach of a more "resisted" president in Preziosi for 4 years. Good training for possible storms in Milan.

10 - Derby Gasperini brought Genoa back to win the derby after 7 years and now the team has scored three in a row: a record. In short, unlike Leo, he knows how. The first official derby for Gasperini will be the Italian Super Cup in Beijing on August 6. Of course, if things go wrong, Moratti will repeat the "full satisfaction" which was announced yesterday and will protect him with the great wall of China. Gian Piero Gasperini deserves patience and trust.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Jafaar wrote:
IzzyC08 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:
wigglesworth wrote:He got a two year contract, so when he gets fired in the middle of the season he will be able to negotiate a retirement style exit.

lol... don't be so negative...

He's going to do just fine... watch and see...

He's familiar with some of your players but he's not exactly a great coach.

If Moratti has faith in him... I do as well...

No offence but Moratti had faith in Benitez. Laughing
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:49 pm

sciacca wrote:The midfield is crappppppppppppppppppppp

Basically the same midfield we won the treble with :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:59 pm

bhends wrote:
sciacca wrote:The midfield is crappppppppppppppppppppp

Basically the same midfield we won the treble with :coffee:

*lol*
seriously all we need for our Midfield is Banega and that's it !!!
and btw how can somebody say that a Midfield with Cambiasso, Zanetti, Sneijder and Motta is crap??? how is Juves Midfield better ??
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 am

So, who is Gasperini targetting :?:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2