Jafaar
Internal
Swanhends
C.Marchisio #8
wigglesworth
Moey86
18 posters

Go down

Official (?): Gasperini is the new coach of inter Empty Official (?): Gasperini is the new coach of inter

Post by Moey86 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:30 pm

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/inter/?action=read&idnet=ZmNpbnRlcjE5MDguaXQtMjY2NjE

According to this.. it will be on the website soon
Moey86
Moey86
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Official (?): Gasperini is the new coach of inter Empty Re: Official (?): Gasperini is the new coach of inter

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Gazzetta is saying the same thing. Gasperini is not going to do anything with the club next year. Let's resign ourselves to a quick exit in the CL and hope for a third place finish scudetto-wise.

I would have preferred Zeman ffs.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Official (?): Gasperini is the new coach of inter Empty Re: Official (?): Gasperini is the new coach of inter

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Good luck with him
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Its official: its on the Inter website right now
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:16 pm

I'm not upset at this, he had pretty good results with an average genoa team, so he should do well with our team. Besides, I think he's more qualified to be coach than Leo was when we appointed him. Just be optimistic
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Official (?): Gasperini is the new coach of inter Megabanner_gasp_2011b
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ramenrider Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:20 pm

despite of all these negativity, i wanna wish him a lot of good luck!! forza inter!!
ramenrider
ramenrider
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Our last 4 coaches won trophies... Please, don't stop now... we are a team that is designed to lift trophies...

Forza Inter!
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:38 pm

we're doomed
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Atleast it wasn't delio rossi
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:48 pm

we're supposed to be one of the top 10 teams in the world ! at least we should have a top 10 coach ! top 20 ? he's not even top 50
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Plus it seems he was signed for 2 years, not 1 year, so when he gets released in the middle of the year when we are 7th-10th place and eliminated from the CL we have to pay him big bucks to leave.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:26 pm

wigglesworth wrote:Plus it seems he was signed for 2 years, not 1 year, so when he gets released in the middle of the year when we are 7th-10th place and eliminated from the CL we have to pay him big bucks to leave.

Cmon wiggles, I really doubt this guy can be worse than Benitez...can he???? Shocked

Now that I think of it he did fairly well in the transfer market with Genoa, signing some quality players on the low... We shall see who he brings in, and see if he can hold it together.
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by raidenvitch Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:40 pm

He is not a bad coach, but we'll see within the first half of the season. I think if inter strengthen the squad, he'll do well in the league and maybe in Champions League.
raidenvitch
raidenvitch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:02 pm

He is not a bad coach indeed.... But is he good enough for Inter ?? I remember Mourinho complimenting him for his tactical awareness during games.. But other then that.

There used to be a time when Milan , Roma , Fiorentina , Lazio , JuJu all had World Class managers.. Nowaday we have Miha , Allegri , Inexperienced Luis Enrique and Gasperlooni Serie A is not even a shadow of it's former self.
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:44 pm

[quote="delaurentishotz"]He is not a bad coach indeed.... But is he good enough for Inter ?? I remember Mourinho complimenting him for his tactical awareness during games.. But other then that.

There used to be a time when Milan , Roma , Fiorentina , Lazio , JuJu all had World Class managers.. Nowaday we have Miha , Allegri , Inexperienced Luis Enrique and Gasperlooni Serie A is not even a shadow of it's former self. [/quote]

So true.

All of the managers you mentioned, are mediocre at best.
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Interista809 Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Let me Gasp for some air.....
Interista809
Interista809
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:08 am

I'm satisfied. Gasperini knows more about tactics than Leo will ever know.
I wish him best of luck!
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:53 am

Genoa reject :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:57 am

He got Crotone from Serie C1 to Serie B, and Genoa from Serie B to Serie A and a spot in the Europa League. I have faith in Gasperini, we'll just have to wait and see what he does with Inter.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Good coach, attacking coach. I think he deserves this job, and it's great to see Inter with an Italian coach again.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:31 am

haha, wiggles why are you against this coach so much? Am i missing something here, did he.... kill the coffee guy?? :?: :!: :?:
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneTwo Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:18 pm

our new coach on the move with the ball

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=53051&L=it
Official (?): Gasperini is the new coach of inter 147462-100 bounce
ThatOneTwo
ThatOneTwo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:36 am

Two questions:

1) Why did Inter appoint a coach who employs a tactic which fits Inter horribly (no place for Sneijder, never used a 3 man defense, lack two proficient wingers)?

2) Why did goal.com put Zanetti as a right mid in their possible Inter formations for 2011/12?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down