Verratti: "I want to stay in Pescara"

+2
Juventude
inderbaby
6 posters

Go down

Verratti: "I want to stay in Pescara" Empty Verratti: "I want to stay in Pescara"

Post by inderbaby Sun May 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Marco Verratti (20), at the end of the race-Pescara Sampdoria (1-3), which has seen the Abruzzo get promoted to Serie A, has expressed about his future: " We are delighted to win the series and Victoria A. are dedicated to promoting Mancini reached that goal and 'a dream centered in memory of Franco. I want to play with the shirt of Pescara Pescara in Serie A. I am, I made ​​so many sacrifices with this group and I want to stay here. now c 'is the national team, the season is not over. Then think about my future. I hope to repay the trust of Prendelli. For me it's a great honor to be already in the group of preconvocati. Playing, not always, alongside great champions would be important . But you can play on my team, almost always the owner, and gain experience and 'fundamental. I asked, in fact, after the race, the president to make me stay here. After the national team, however, we'll talk. "

So what does this look like? Maybe buy and Loan back to Pescara or co-ownership whilst playing at Pescara next season? :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Verratti: "I want to stay in Pescara" Empty Re: Verratti: "I want to stay in Pescara"

Post by Juventude Sun May 20, 2012 10:49 pm

I'm ok with a loan back. I'd actually prefer that he play for a team like Pescara and play every day in Serie A rather than play as a substitute or in coppa games for Juve. In terms of long term prospects, this is best for Juve.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Verratti: "I want to stay in Pescara" Empty Re: Verratti: "I want to stay in Pescara"

Post by inderbaby Sun May 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Yeh I think so too...but we need to find a vice Pirlo for next season as I feel Pirlo definitely will be in top form again next season! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sun May 20, 2012 10:56 pm

We need some balanced CMs. I don't think we'll find a true "vice" for Pirlo that can play as a regista. There just aren't too many players that can play his position.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Sun May 20, 2012 10:56 pm

I'm all for some deal where we purchase him, and he stays at pescara for a spell, i.e. 1 year
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Sun May 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Id love to see Verratti playing against quality opponents. No disrespect to serie b but I would love to see what Verratti can do against a champion midfield of the best teams..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon May 21, 2012 5:18 pm

That would be best...
Buy him & let him stay at Pescara, also let Ciro Immobile stay there instead of sending him to Genoa...

A vie for Pirlo is gonna be hard to find...few players I can think of like Lampard or Seedorf...
I think we should get Lodi....
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Tue May 22, 2012 8:07 am

Seedorf is an AM not a regista.
Lampard, again is a box-to-box, not a regista.
Lodi is NOT the answer.

A vice-pirlo is very difficult to find. But one of our many talented youths should be starting to be groomed for this - Appelt, Buoy, Marrone
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue May 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Lynx100 wrote:Seedorf is an AM not a regista.
Lampard, again is a box-to-box, not a regista.
Lodi is NOT the answer.

A vice-pirlo is very difficult to find. But one of our many talented youths should be starting to be groomed for this - Appelt, Buoy, Marrone

Seedorf & Lampard have the technique, experience & discipline to play the deep lying role that Pirlo plays...
Buoy & Appelt are too young & a bad performance could damage their confidence...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down