Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

+10
zarola
dronte
Juventude
LWL91
Tomwin Lannister
Luca
S
Juveman17
danyjr
pedrosom
14 posters

Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by pedrosom Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Marco Verratti will fly out to France this evening after Pescara agreed to sell him to Paris Saint-Germain, reports the Gazzetta dello Sport.

The midfielder will join the capital outfit after PSG agreed to hand over €12m to the newly promoted club.

That fee could rise by a further €4m if certain bonus clauses are activated.

The 19-year-old, wanted by Juventus and Inter, will put pen to paper on a five-year contract after undergoing his medical on Tuesday.

The Italian Under-21 international will catch a flight to Paris from Milan at 8pm local time.
pedrosom
pedrosom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 138
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by danyjr Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:59 pm

PSG are becoming the Serie A All-Star Team.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:00 pm

PSG love buying talent from the Serie A dont they
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 27

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by S Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:00 pm

danyjr wrote:PSG are becoming the Serie A All-Star Team.

Bar Juventus players..

We'd never sell any players to them..We dont need money.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by Luca Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:03 pm

danyjr wrote:PSG are becoming the Serie A All-Star Team.

Except Verratti has never played in Serie A yet, apart from that, yeah. Has to do with Ancelotti & Leonardo

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:24 pm

I don't like how one team is single-handedly managing to degrade the quality of serie A in general. They're on a mission to absorb every god damn serie A player. Wouldn't surprise me if they signed a serie A left/right back.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 26892
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 83

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by danyjr Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm

TomJuve wrote:I don't like how one team is single-handedly managing to degrade the quality of serie A in general. They're on a mission to absorb every god damn serie A player. Wouldn't surprise me if they signed a serie A left/right back.
I'd sign Criscito, personally even though he doesn't play in Serie A he strengthens the Italian influence.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors
Posts : 8400
Join date : 2012-02-24

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by LWL91 Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Leonardo doesn't know of other leagues it appears. He knows Serie A from his Inter time and so he keeps sucking the talent out of it. This is not bad for Serie A actually since new talents will emerge. Remember - it's a matter of chance for players to grow, not a inborn talent.. So this will do Italy good after all..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by Luca Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm

TomJuve wrote:I don't like how one team is single-handedly managing to degrade the quality of serie A in general. They're on a mission to absorb every god damn serie A player. Wouldn't surprise me if they signed a serie A left/right back.

Well they've been looking at Balzaretti, no? A deal was almost struck in January if I recall correctly

LWL91 wrote:Leonardo doesn't know of other leagues it appears. He knows Serie A from his Inter time and so he keeps sucking the talent out of it. This is not bad for Serie A actually since new talents will emerge. Remember - it's a matter of chance for players to grow, not a inborn talent.. So this will do Italy good after all..

More so from his AC Milan time

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by Juventude Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Luca wrote:
danyjr wrote:PSG are becoming the Serie A All-Star Team.

Except Verratti has never played in Serie A yet, apart from that, yeah. Has to do with Ancelotti & Leonardo

It also has a lot to do with the willingness of Italian clubs to sell their top talent due to the financial situation in Italy right now.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by S Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Juventude wrote:It also has a lot to do with the willingness of Italian clubs to sell their top talent due to the financial situation in Italy right now.

Yeah exactly..PSG taking due advantage of Italian teams' precarious financial situation,thankfully Juventus are not in a financial mess as some of the other teams otherwise we would've been raided too.Having an Italian coach at PSG as well as an Ex-Serie A coach as their DS does help a lot though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by dronte Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Somehow I don't trust PSG in youth management, seriously, he needs to improve.. Should have stayed with Pescara at least, still better for development than QSG.. I thought it was all right that they signed TS and probably Ibra, but this, I just can't believe it.

I think he will have hard times there, he could hardly leave Pescara, let alone Italy..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2333
Join date : 2011-06-09
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by zarola Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:19 am

dronte wrote:Somehow I don't trust PSG in youth management, seriously, he needs to improve.. Should have stayed with Pescara at least, still better for development than QSG.. I thought it was all right that they signed TS and probably Ibra, but this, I just can't believe it.

I think he will have hard times there, he could hardly leave Pescara, let alone Italy..

I fully agree, by the way why are people calling PSG QSG?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by S Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:25 am

zarola wrote:I fully agree, by the way why are people calling PSG QSG?

Because they are owned by a Qatari investment company..They are basically Qatar Saint Germain now instead of Paris Saint Germain :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28517
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by stefanobada Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:34 am

And all of the sudden PSG has millions of die hard fans ....lol
stefanobada
stefanobada
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 195
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:27 pm

Pescara ucked themselves on this one, at least with us they could have kept him for the season and who knows maybe another. Now they start Serie A football losing their coach and playmaker, and if napoli is smart, they''ll probably recall Insigne and then they lost their best player too.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 724
Join date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by Luca Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:49 pm

FilthyLuca wrote:Pescara ucked themselves on this one, at least with us they could have kept him for the season and who knows maybe another. Now they start Serie A football losing their coach and playmaker, and if napoli is smart, they''ll probably recall Insigne and then they lost their best player too.

Pretty sure Insigne is already gone. Immobile is with Genoa, Zeman with Roma and Verratti to PSG

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:54 pm

I think that when Zeman, Insigne, and Immobile left, Pescara gave up on staying in Serie A and decided to make some money. They probably thought that even if they sold 50% to Juve for 6 million and kept Verratti for another season, that wouldn't be enough to keep them above the relegation zone.

They should have worked out a deal with Juve to take on multiple loans for some of Juve's young players as part of a Verratti deal. That could have kept them in Serie A and allowed for increased revenue.

Oh well. I'm just glad that we didn't pay 12 million for a player that hasn't played a minute in a top European league. For the sake of the Italian national team, I hope that Verratti made the right choice for himself.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:15 pm

Juventude wrote:I think that when Zeman, Insigne, and Immobile left, Pescara gave up on staying in Serie A and decided to make some money. They probably thought that even if they sold 50% to Juve for 6 million and kept Verratti for another season, that wouldn't be enough to keep them above the relegation zone.

They should have worked out a deal with Juve to take on multiple loans for some of Juve's young players as part of a Verratti deal. That could have kept them in Serie A and allowed for increased revenue.

Oh well. I'm just glad that we didn't pay 12 million for a player that hasn't played a minute in a top European league. For the sake of the Italian national team, I hope that Verratti made the right choice for himself.

Yep, i agree here.. maybe he will turn out to be a flop in the French league... maybe if that happens he may come back to serie a and juve Smile... PSG know nothing about him. they are just trying to blind take ppl away from serie A! Marco, A Juventino Per Sempre. He knows one day that he will return to us Smile
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by Juventude Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:24 pm

salmano9 wrote:Yep, i agree here.. maybe he will turn out to be a flop in the French league... maybe if that happens he may come back to serie a and juve Smile... PSG know nothing about him. they are just trying to blind take ppl away from serie A! Marco, A Juventino Per Sempre. He knows one day that he will return to us Smile

I think that Ancelotti knows what he is getting with Verratti and he did help develop Pirlo into the player he is now. So, It could end up being a good move for Verratti in that respect. I just wonder if he will get the playing time he needs at PSG. If he struggles early on, will be on the bench? Will the lower quality of French football hurt his overall development? Will the group of stars at PSG work well together? I think that these are the big questions for Verratti's development.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2792
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:43 pm

Good luck for him anywayz, i hope he will regret going there for the money.
Money is nothing in football..these filthy arab owners are ruining the world of football..
even though i am arab, i am not proud of that!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by inderbaby Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:56 pm

Meh...Never been too excited about this prospect so couldn't care less where he plays smoking

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 pm

inderbaby wrote:Meh...Never been too excited about this prospect so couldn't care less where he plays smoking
you will regret saying that .. trust me
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by inderbaby Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:03 pm

salmano9 wrote:
inderbaby wrote:Meh...Never been too excited about this prospect so couldn't care less where he plays smoking
you will regret saying that .. trust me

Why would I regret saying that? scratch

He dont provide for me...and he dont play for Juve so what difference does he make to my life? This brehda aint even played a serie a game! confused

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-12

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by salmano9 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:29 pm

lets see if he gonna do something useful in psg or not lol... i hope he gonna regret goin like i said lol
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF
Posts : 7401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Pescara sell Verratti to PSG Empty Re: Pescara sell Verratti to PSG

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum