Pescara or Juventus for Verratti

4 posters

Go down

Pescara or Juventus for Verratti  Empty Pescara or Juventus for Verratti

Post by DeviAngel Tue May 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Marco Verratti is hoping to have two options available to him for next season – to play for Pescara or Juventus.

The 19-year-old has helped his hometown team into the top flight, but it is unclear which shirt he’ll be wearing next season given the interest from Juventus, Napoli and Inter.

“I’d happily have another season at Pescara in Serie A, they are the team of my city,” stated the midfielder.

“It would be a tranquil championship without the pressure that there is in Turin. Saying that, it would be great for a youngster like me to play at Juventus.”

The Bianconeri are in pole position to sign the playmaker and there are even suggestions that he could inherit Alessandro Del Piero’s No 10 jersey.

“It is everyone’s dream to wear that shirt and it would be an honour,” he added. “My first choice is Juventus, although there are a number of considerations to make.”

Verratti will now be spending the next few weeks with the Italy squad as he looks to stake a claim for a place in the Azzurri’s final 23-man party for Euro 2012.

“I’ve only seen the national team players on stickers and on TV,” stated the surprise selection.

“I’ll ask everyone for an autograph, but if I was forced to have just one then it would be Andrea Pirlo’s – the best midfielder in the world.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pescara or Juventus for Verratti  Empty Re: Pescara or Juventus for Verratti

Post by Cotes Tue May 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Grande Maro!!!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue May 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Within 2 seasons he'll be a Juventus player. Pescara won't try foolishly to keep him for ever, he's made Juventus his no.1 club, his idol is Pirlo and he would be honoured to wear Del Piero's shirt. (Who wouldn't be? but still.)

He's saying all of the right things I like this guy.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue May 22, 2012 4:40 pm

TomJuve wrote:Within 2 seasons he'll be a Juventus player. Pescara won't try foolishly to keep him for ever, he's made Juventus his no.1 club, his idol is Pirlo and he would be honoured to wear Del Piero's shirt. (Who wouldn't be? but still.)

He's saying all of the right things I like this guy.

he's probably even reading this forum Smile Or would if this was Italian :lol!:

He seem like a really smart lad and I wouldn't mind offering him #10 after the next season of Gigi in it
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down