Torres uncertain over Chelsea future after 'disappointment' of missing out on Champions League final start

+26
Great Leader Sprucenuce
free_cat
Adit
Kingofeverythingclassy
S
Zealous
vizkosity
AnJl
fatman123
iNFINITY9910
Abramovich
MarkForrest17
McLewis
Albiceleste
Luca
Mr Nick09
S32TABLANCA
Art Morte
Dante
Le Samourai
Gil
Ganso
Blue Barrett
la bestia negra
che
Onyx
30 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Torres uncertain over Chelsea future after 'disappointment' of missing out on Champions League final start  - Page 3 Empty Re: Torres uncertain over Chelsea future after 'disappointment' of missing out on Champions League final start

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:If Chelsea agree to sell to us for 7-8 Million Pounds & if Torres agrees to take a 65% atleast Wage Cut then we may seriously consider him as a bench player.

Though If I had to take a Chelsea player I would take Drogba. I dont mind him as our 4th ST + Wing Back up.
You really think your lot are some kind of high and mighty bunch don't you? smh

Yes. Look he will never SCORE 25-30 goals,forget 40-45 Goals a season for CHELSEA.

So if I were you I would consider selling him for cheap otherwise in the end you will sell him for FREE 2 years later when he was 0 Value.
Its not like we're complaining is it? Money been made back a long time ago. We pay players like JT, Lamps and Drog more than him so its not like his wages are affecting the club.

If there's one thing you can bet on, its that Chelsea are NOT going to sell to a rival club.

LOL @ having Drogba as your 4th striker. How disrespectful! Gomez isn't half the player Drogba is.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Torres uncertain over Chelsea future after 'disappointment' of missing out on Champions League final start  - Page 3 Empty Re: Torres uncertain over Chelsea future after 'disappointment' of missing out on Champions League final start

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon May 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:If Chelsea agree to sell to us for 7-8 Million Pounds & if Torres agrees to take a 65% atleast Wage Cut then we may seriously consider him as a bench player.

Though If I had to take a Chelsea player I would take Drogba. I dont mind him as our 4th ST + Wing Back up.

Yes. Look he will never SCORE 25-30 goals,forget 40-45 Goals a season for CHELSEA.

So if I were you I would consider selling him for cheap otherwise in the end you will sell him for FREE 2 years later when he was 0 Value.
Its not like we're complaining is it? Money been made back a long time ago. We pay players like JT, Lamps and Drog more than him so its not like his wages are affecting the club.

If there's one thing you can bet on, its that Chelsea are NOT going to sell to a rival club.

LOL @ having Drogba as your 4th striker. How disrespectful! Gomez isn't half the player Drogba is.

I am not talking abour Drogba as 4th ST. Drogba can be 2nd ST & rotate with Gomez.

I was talking about Torres as 4th ST. Pizarro has already been signed a 3rd ST who will play Useless Matches & the board has promised us a BOMB as "2nd Striker". And as you know Torres,4 or 5 Goals a Season hardly qualifies as a Bomb. I think John Terry scores more goals than him.

Which is why i would like Torres with a wage cut as a LW Back-up for Ribery + 4th ST.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 21, 2012 2:11 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

I am not talking abour Drogba as 4th ST. Drogba can be 2nd ST & rotate with Gomez.

I was talking about Torres as 4th ST. Pizarro has already been signed a 3rd ST who will play Useless Matches & the board has promised us a BOMB as "2nd Striker". And as you know Torres,4 or 5 Goals a Season hardly qualifies as a Bomb. I think John Terry scores more goals than him.

Which is why i would like Torres with a wage cut as a LW Back-up for Ribery + 4th ST.
Keep wanking yourself. You're not getting Torres.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Having Drogba as fourth striker Laughing

Like Bayern have bunch of world class strikers lol

Last i checked Gomez was still a starter and Olic (lol) was his sub.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 21, 2012 2:33 pm

He was really expecting to start? Towers is deluded.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Torres would bench that clumsy German scrub if he went there..:coffee:

And if Torres left he would reluctantly have to take a pay cut..Anything around 5-6 M a year is perfectly affordable although i wouldnt pay that much for him honestly.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu May 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Torres: "I wanted to talk to the club, we've talked and now I have no doubt what they expect of Fernando Torres. I just want to start already next season.
At Chelsea I am very happy. I still have a lot to do in this club, meet personal goals, confidence to return to my best.
I hope to win the Intercontinental Cup. I am excited to win another Champions League. A Premier League would be very special."
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Thu May 24, 2012 5:38 pm

he talks about himself in third person...?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 24, 2012 5:46 pm

che wrote:he talks about himself in third person...?

yeah he knows VDB is taking him to the Euros, so why not? he is the man Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu May 24, 2012 5:51 pm

VDB :facepalm:

Looks like iam going to have to change my Euro 2012 fantasy team now because of his stupidity :facepalm:

Not only that Spain dont have a chance to do anything at this Euro with Torres as the CF Laughing :facepalm:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by _LMG_10_ Thu May 24, 2012 6:31 pm

He has a right to question his future at Chelsea for sure, but he has no right to be disappointed about not being in the starting 11 for the CL final.

This was the most important game in Chelsea's history and drogba was on top form coming into this match. Why the F would they play torres? Everyone knew he wasn't going to start. He was just deluding himself.

I'm sorry but 1 goal against Barcelona doesn't mean you're "back", Fernando.

_LMG_10_
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://www.eurofootballweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu May 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:VDB :facepalm:

Looks like iam going to have to change my Euro 2012 fantasy team now because of his stupidity :facepalm:

Not only that Spain dont have a chance to do anything at this Euro with Torres as the CF Laughing :facepalm:

Calm down ,he is not starting Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed May 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Torres uncertain over Chelsea future after 'disappointment' of missing out on Champions League final start  - Page 3 Tumblr23

lol
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed May 30, 2012 2:07 pm

old...
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 30, 2012 3:49 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:old...
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed May 30, 2012 3:52 pm

VDB was happy with him in training so much that he'll start over other strikers tonight :lol!:
Watch him, maybe he'll do something with his Spanish pals? I wish he'd do just enough to keep teh starting position eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed May 30, 2012 7:21 pm

Scored for Spain :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Scored for Spain :bow:
Became 4th all time scorer for Spain with that goal. :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Barrettinator wrote:

While playing about 50 more games more than about anyone else around him and still scored less than Hierro who has also played less games and he's a CB :coffee:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed May 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:

While playing about 50 more games more than about anyone else around him and still scored less than Hierro who has also played less games and he's a CB :coffee:

U MAD? banana
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Played 3 times as many games as Di Stefano and scored 5 more goals... LOL.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed May 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Torres should quit the whining. He is an amazing ST on his day but the fact that a 2nd Division club had the balls to ask Torres to be loaned for free saying he cant score in EPL should be reason enough for him to shut up.

Grow some balls & confidence man. You were a great ST. And you have a psychological problem. Work on it & you deserved to be benched btw

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Noonan22 Wed May 30, 2012 10:01 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:Played 3 times as many games as Di Stefano and scored 5 more goals... LOL.

His record is roughly the same as Ronaldo's for Portugal or Messi's for Argentina...LOL.
Noonan22
Noonan22
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Tbf Ronaldo and Messi are rubbish at international level....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed May 30, 2012 10:10 pm

:bow: Fernando Torres :bow:

European Champion, World Champion, CL Winner

bounce
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Spain has a midfield infinitely better than Portugal or Argentina, so it should be easier to score for them... LOL.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3