MJ
Raptorgunner
Jay29
Sina
Sri
61 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by aleumdance Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:27 pm

any news about M'Villa

aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 36 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:34 pm

Benayoun is going to join West ham according to rumours. I wont mind him though, not a bad player on the bench
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Emiliano Viviano has been linked with Arsenal according to few sources. tuttomercatoweb says the negotiation have already started but i don't think thats true.

If fabianski leaves, Viviano will be an excellent addition because he is as good as szczesny if not better (due to experience)
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:13 pm

People) Anzhi are reportedly one of “many” clubs interested Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner. The People says Bendtner is a big-money target for super-rich Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala — and open to the move.
---------------------------------------

(France Football) Montpellier defender Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa is hopeful that Arsenal may once again express some interest in him. France Football says the young defender appeared on his way to the Gunners last month, but contact between all parties has gone cold in recent weeks. Galatasaray and Fenerbahce have now made approaches to Montpellier about Yanga-Mbiwa’s availability, but the 23 year-old is keen on a move to the North London side.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:11 pm

We should sign Mbiwa for the lulz Laughing Montpellier's president would go nuts after his comments about Giroud.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:
6unner wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:Real Sociedad submit 3.7million bid for Carlos Vela

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/real-sociedad-submit-e3-7-million-bid-for-arsenal-star/

Sell him to Malaga instead Mad

3.7 what a joke.
If Carlos had ever got the chance that we have given Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott and many others. I think that we would be talking 20 million.

He did get a chance, in 09/10 season i think, when van persie got injured and eduardo was out of form, he got some chances in the premier league and didnt take them

Oh yea I forgot about the year he had 6 starts and 14 subs. That is really giving him a chance. With that login what is wilshere worth after his last season?

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:20 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:People) Anzhi are reportedly one of “many” clubs interested Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner. The People says Bendtner is a big-money target for super-rich Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala — and open to the move.
---------------------------------------

(France Football) Montpellier defender Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa is hopeful that Arsenal may once again express some interest in him. France Football says the young defender appeared on his way to the Gunners last month, but contact between all parties has gone cold in recent weeks. Galatasaray and Fenerbahce have now made approaches to Montpellier about Yanga-Mbiwa’s availability, but the 23 year-old is keen on a move to the North London side.

Bendtner to bench Eto'o
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:01 pm

Is it worth getting Lucio on a free hmm ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:15 pm

His wage demands would probably be too high for a player his age. I don't think he'd be content with not playing every week, either.

I'd take him if that weren't the case, but he's been a top player on top wages for years now. Just doesn't seem possible.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:11 pm

meh hes gone to juve lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:41 pm

SkySport Italia reporting Arsenal in negotiations for goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano. ‪Arsenal‬ first enquired in April - http://bit.ly/LW4hgh

Sky Italia: Fabianski & Mannone will both leave Arsenal this summer. Wenger sees Viviano as Szczesny competitor.
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Samuelj29060 wrote:SkySport Italia reporting Arsenal in negotiations for goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano. ‪Arsenal‬ first enquired in April - http://bit.ly/LW4hgh

Sky Italia: Fabianski & Mannone will both leave Arsenal this summer. Wenger sees Viviano as Szczesny competitor.

Love what Wenger's doing this window. It seems obvious that he's stockpiling in similar positions to make sure there is competition at each spot. Nobody should be guaranteed a starting spot, especially because we haven't won jack sh*t yet. Our squad rotation will be crazy
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:45 pm

6unner wrote:
6unner wrote:

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/real-sociedad-submit-e3-7-million-bid-for-arsenal-star/

3.7 what a joke.
If Carlos had ever got the chance that we have given Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott and many others. I think that we would be talking 20 million.

He did get a chance, in 09/10 season i think, when van persie got injured and eduardo was out of form, he got some chances in the premier league and didnt take them

Oh yea I forgot about the year he had 6 starts and 14 subs. That is really giving him a chance. With that login what is wilshere worth after his last season?

But some of those starts/subs were in very important games, and he failed, he wasnt ready. So much so that we then had to resort to playing arshavin up front instead. Do you think wenger wanted to do that? of course not, simple fact is he was not ready and not good enough at the time

20 times he had a chance to prove himself, that not enough for you?
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:03 pm

Most of Vela's chances came on the flank, and that's understandable because we usually had two or three better players playing up front: Adebayor, van Persie, Chamakh, Bendtner, Eduardo... It's all well and good saying "oh, if we actually gave him chances he would've come good" but you can't just push good players to the side just to give a kid chances. That's why I always say that a young player breaking through into the first team is as much about timing as it is talent.

On Viviano: I'd welcome a good keeper. I love Szczesny and think he'll become a great keeper, but he's young and still has to improve on parts of his game. Having an experienced keeper gives him someone to learn from, as well as someone to compete with so he can continue to improve.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:00 am

Sao Paolo reportedly want to extend Denilson's loan but Arsenal want him back. -Goal.com

If we're taking him back then he must have made some real steps forward. And not backwards or sideways The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 36 Trolldolski
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:19 pm

6unner wrote:
6unner wrote:

3.7 what a joke.

But some of those starts/subs were in very important games, and he failed, he wasnt ready. So much so that we then had to resort to playing arshavin up front instead. Do you think wenger wanted to do that? of course not, simple fact is he was not ready and not good enough at the time

20 times he had a chance to prove himself, that not enough for you?

Actually no, I don't think you can judge a player on a few sporadic appearances. It takes a run of consistent games with the same personnel to get going. I would think that especially with young players you cannot expect them to be dropped into the final third of games expecting that they are going to get the game winning goal for you. As for AA playing up front he played upfront the entire time he was here.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:50 pm

Report: Chelsea & PSG will make offers for ‪#AFC‬ forward Theo Walcott. £15m fee could convince gunners to sell. - http://bit.ly/OQsvgK

-------

Mirror: Arsenal set to withdraw from negotiations with Rennes for Yann M'Vila. - http://bit.ly/OQswBf
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:55 am

Today Telefoot linked us with Lloris. Lyon willing to sell him finally.

Nonsense.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Mancini: "Van Persie? He's an Arsenal player & I don't want to disrespect Wenger. We have four strikers already." - http://bit.ly/LXM1BE
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:34 pm

somehow we are linked with Lloris, Belhanda, Dempsey and Biglia

ehhh
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Tottenham are aiming a shock raid on Arsenal for Theo Walcott.

The Sunday Express says incoming boss Andre Villas-Boas is ready to make an audacious move to bring Arsenal winger Walcott to White Hart Lane.

AVB, 34, is a big fan and thought about taking the 23-year-old to Chelsea.

Walcott only has a year of his Emirates deal to run and could fancy a new challenge. Villas-Boas won’t flinch at trying to pull off the surprise deal.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:37 pm

A return to Zenit St Petersburg is now unlikely for Arsenal midfielder Andrey Arshavin.

The Daily Star Sunday says Arshavin could be back at Arsenal after falling out with Zenit St Petersburg sponsor Gazprom.

The Russian gas giant dropped TV adverts involving Arshavin, after they deemed he had treated a group of VIPs with disrespect.

Arshavin apologised but it is unlikely Zenit will renew his loan deal which expired last night.

Galatasaray have expressed interest in Arshavin, according to sources in Turkey.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Arsene Wenger has shown interest on Auxerre's 21-year old French CB,Willy Boly,according to reports from francefootball.fr.

P.S.The same club that produced Bacary Sagna and also......Abou Diaby
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Another Crystal Palace whizkid is attracting major Premier League attention.

The Sunday Express says Palace wonder boy Reise Allassani is a target for England's biggest clubs.

Arsenal, Chelsea and Newcastle are lining up a £3m bid for Crystal Palace wonder boy Allassani – who is only 15 and an England U16 midfielder.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Fiorentina are interested in Arsenal goalkeeper Manuel Almunia.

Almunia is available from Arsenal and also interesting West Ham United.

Corriere dello Sport says Almunia will be moving to Fiorentina for next season.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Atletico Madrid forward Adrian says he is happy at his current contract despite reports linking him with Arsenal.

The 24-year old Spaniard, who joined last season’s Europa League winners from Deportivo La Coruna last summer, has reportedly emerged on the radar of the Gunners but has made it clear that he wants to continue his career at the Vicente Calderon Stadium.

"I am content at Atletico," he told Marca.

"We have won a trophy and that for me is very important in my first season. I am happy.

"I have signed a deal for three seasons and my idea is to stay."
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next