MJ
Raptorgunner
Jay29
Sina
Sri
61 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:51 am

Atletico Madrid forward Adrian says he is happy at his current contract despite reports linking him with Arsenal.

The 24-year old Spaniard, who joined last season’s Europa League winners from Deportivo La Coruna last summer, has reportedly emerged on the radar of the Gunners but has made it clear that he wants to continue his career at the Vicente Calderon Stadium.

"I am content at Atletico," he told Marca.

"We have won a trophy and that for me is very important in my first season. I am happy.

"I have signed a deal for three seasons and my idea is to stay."

Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:52 am

Arsenal are ready to test Liverpool's resolve for defender Martin Skrtel.

The Slovakia international is expected to be put up for sale by Reds boss Brendan Rodgers as he seeks to boost his summer transfer kitty.

rofl
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:53 am

Arsenal are interested in Dynamo Kiev winger Andriy Yarmolenko.

Itasportpress says the Ukraine international could be on the move from Dynamo Kiev this summer, with Arsenal, AC Milan and Borussia Dortmund all keen.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:53 am

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is ready to move for Lyon midfielder Yoann Gourcuff.

With Arsenal fielding interest from Fulham for Aaron Ramsey and concerns persisting over Jack Wilshere's fitness, Wenger is ready to revisit the prospect of bringing Gourcuff to London this summer.

Lyon have announced the France international is up for sale - and Wenger has already admitted he would've signed Gourcuff 12 months ago if not for a knee injury.

With an agreement wrapped up for Montpellier striker Olivier Giroud, Wenger will now pour his energies into striking a deal with Lyon for Gourcuff.
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinten Metsys Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:54 am

Manchester City must offload striker Emmanuel Adebayor to Tottenham before making a £20m bid for Arsenal striker Robin Van Persie. (Sunday Mirror)

Razz Razz
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BeamsvilleGooner Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:59 am

Hey guys... "RvP Transfer Not THAT Bad for Gunners". Have a read and let me know what you think. I am trying to see the positive sides of this transfer as I read every day of an impending deal being made...

http://lastwordonsports.com/2012/07/01/an-rvp-transfer-not-that-bad-for-the-gunners/

BeamsvilleGooner
Prospect
Prospect

http://lastwordonsports.com/category/twoleftcleats/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:15 am

I see your point about the money we would receive for van Persie, but unfortunately history works against that argument. Arsenal have received big fees for players before, and have seldom used to money to buy three or four players. Arsenal didn't spend all of the £41mil received from the transfers of Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor, for example, even when there was a great need to do so.

If we sell van Persie, we not only lose one of the best strikers in the world at the moment, but also a leader. How many leaders does this squad have? Not many. Van Persie lead from the front last season, off and on the field. That's not something we'll be able to replace right away.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:18 am

Mancini:

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has continued to be evasive over speculation linking the club with a move for Robin van Persie.

The Arsenal striker, who hit 37 goals in all competitions last season, has reportedly attracted interest from Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain and the Premier League champions, and with the Dutchman, as yet, failing to agree new terms on a contract that expires in just 12 months’ time, speculation is rife that a big-money move to the Etihad Stadium could be imminent.

However, Mancini has acted quickly to distance himself from the conjecture, without categorically ruling out a bid for the forward.

The Italian told Sky Sports Italia: "Van Persie? He is an Arsenal player and I don't want to disrespect Wenger."

"We have four strikers and we will start the preseason in five days, it's unlikely there will be major changes in such a short time,” he added.

While on the subject of strikers, the City boss also ruled out the possibility of duo Edin Dzeko and Carlos Tevez leaving the club this summer, with Juventus again being touted as potential suitors for either.

"The same goes for Dzeko, his farewell is not expected," Mancini continued.

---

Makes sence, but I can see City bidding just for the fact it would weaken a direct opponent. Plus, he's better than anything they have.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Is it true that Juve made a 8 million bid for RvP?

If yes, seriously, who are they kidding.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:09 am

i doubt it tbh

they are probably bidding for 3-4 strikers and see who they can get for the lowest price.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:06 am

Apparently, Joel Campbell may be joining Real Betis on loan.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:10 am

Guess la liga is better than ligue 1

Also we will get to see more of him
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:16 am

very good, im happy for him. if he continues his development the way he is doing he could get a good chance at arsenal.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:01 am

Mail: Arsene Wenger will hold vital talks with Robin van Persie this week. Talks will take place 1 on 1 via phone. http://bit.ly/MpVyGl
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:30 pm

will Joel Get Regular playing time at Betis? hmm i hope so
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Betis is a good club for Joel, I just hope he'll get enough playing-time to show himself.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:24 pm

'There is interest in Yann M'Vila, but no concerete offers. It is early in the window, we will wait for offers to arrive,' Dreossi told RMC.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:37 am

Ekstrabladet.dk says Malaga have tabled a bid for Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:02 am

Arsenal better accept that bid. Razz

The latest on Denilson seems to be that Sao Paulo are still trying to get a good deal, and it seems another 12-month loan is on the cards. Denilson's agent is apparently in Brazil at the moment.

Loan is better than nothing, but it irks me that we can't seem to be able to sell him.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:04 am

hope we can at least run his contract down and release him in the end
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:07 am

Getting rid of Bendtner is a bad idea.....
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:25 am

RealGunner wrote:hope we can at least run his contract down and release him in the end

Even then, can you imagine the amount of money we will have wasted on his wages? It's cringe-worthy.

Getting rid of Bendtner is a bad idea.....

Nothing wrong with getting rid of a player that doesn't want to play for us any more. Best for all involved if he's sold.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:13 am

i will have no bad feeling towards bendtner if he leaves tbh. I really want him to excel somewhere

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:35 am

Lex wrote:Getting rid of Bendtner is a bad idea.....

your joking right? you really think bendy is going to settle for 3rd striker?
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:41 am

RealGunner wrote:i will have no bad feeling towards bendtner if he leaves tbh. I really want him to excel somewhere

Feel the same way. I still wish he had finished his chance in the 2nd leg of the CL match against Barcelona.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:13 pm

Rumours that Young French Striker M'Baye Niang expected to come on trial for Arsenal during pre-season.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next