MJ
Raptorgunner
Jay29
Sina
Sri
61 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by Raptorgunner Sat May 26, 2012 2:31 am

M'Vila would do back flips if only Wenger gives him a call, the sad part is Wenger would not have any fun since M'Vila already well known. eco smile

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread

Post by Lex Sat May 26, 2012 2:53 am

99.9% done Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat May 26, 2012 3:24 am

At this point, signing M'vila would be like a trophy.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat May 26, 2012 3:30 am

MJGunner wrote:At this point, signing M'vila would be like a trophy.

I think we have enouph trophies for the year. Clubber

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat May 26, 2012 3:31 am

Lex wrote:99.9% done Laughing

Only Arsenal can screw this up. Chaka
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Sat May 26, 2012 3:51 am

Sign of the times when fans instantly assume it's Arsenal that's screwed up. :facepalm:

Fact of the matter is, the reports that said we were close to a deal and all that nonsense were just that: nonsense. Reputable sources even said that a deal wasn't close about a month ago, but some fans continued believing the other reports.

This is why I'm distancing myself from the rumours this summer. Last summer I got caught up in all sorts of bullshit. This summer I'm only listening to the reputable sources. Far less stressful that way.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat May 26, 2012 4:15 am

MJGunner wrote:If we have to wait till after Euro 2012 then that seriously decreases our chances of getting M'vila since he'll be showcasing his talents to the world.

I like Capoue though. Bigger and stronger than M'vila even if his passing range isn't as complete. He's 22 so he's only 1 year older. And he's not playing in Euro 2012 so we don't have to worry about a price increase if we wait till after to sign him.

Capoue is 23 but I agree with you. Doubt we'll get M'Vila, Capoue is absolutely typical Arsenal type of buy.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 26, 2012 4:22 am

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/7778376/Dempsey-hints-at-Fulham-exit

He's basically saying: "Arsenal or Chelsea get me". Should Arsenal go after him?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat May 26, 2012 4:25 am

lenear1030 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:If we have to wait till after Euro 2012 then that seriously decreases our chances of getting M'vila since he'll be showcasing his talents to the world.

I like Capoue though. Bigger and stronger than M'vila even if his passing range isn't as complete. He's 22 so he's only 1 year older. And he's not playing in Euro 2012 so we don't have to worry about a price increase if we wait till after to sign him.

Capoue is 23 but I agree with you. Doubt we'll get M'Vila, Capoue is absolutely typical Arsenal type of buy.

My bad.

Yeah, Capoue is a lot less of a risk because he's a lot cheaper.

I won't be gutted if we don't sign M'vila but I'd like Capoue, we need a DM.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 6unner Sat May 26, 2012 5:06 am

urbaNRoots wrote:http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11681/7778376/Dempsey-hints-at-Fulham-exit

He's basically saying: "Arsenal or Chelsea get me". Should Arsenal go after him?

I would like to see it.

6unner
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat May 26, 2012 5:14 am

Although he's not an out and out striker like Giroud he is a tall forward so that could be seen as a good alternative and he'd be able to play for 3 years. I like his passion so yeah, I'd love to see him wearing the cannon.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by usman111 Sat May 26, 2012 6:25 am

what do arsenal need this summer ?

a striker
a creative mid fielder

any thing extra is just add on
usman111
usman111
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Sat May 26, 2012 10:34 am

Clint Dempsey wants to play in the CL , he's been talking about it a lot recently. We need to make a move for him, the guy is too good to give up and he could be a great player for us
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat May 26, 2012 8:02 pm

"I think my future will be resolved after Euro 2012," he told RMC Sport.

“I do not think about it. I am only thinking about the France team. If I have to sign in August, I will. The France team comes first.”

M’Vila was recently arrested for assault, but he feels that he does not warrant a bad-boy label.

“These are teething problems. Basically, I am a very calm and nice, but when you disrespect me I lose my cool," he added.

“I have seen it in the press - it is sad for those who support you, your loved ones. I have two kids and I do not feel like they think their father is bad. I have started to get the label of a French bad boy. I do not want it.

“I hope clubs tracking me understand that I am not like that at all.”

----------------------------------------------------

We are definitely out for M'Vila I think.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon May 28, 2012 5:25 am

Swiss commentator Philippe Von Burg spoke to @JohanDjourou & was told he's in the process of looking for a new club (Kudos to @LuluLaFrite)
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon May 28, 2012 5:39 am

It would take more than signing mvila to persaude van persie to sign a new contract imo. When people say he wants trophies not money, i think that means major trophies (premier league or champions league), because he is that good, he could easily go to a club that can win them. How can arsenal convince him they will win the premier league? they need to do some serious transfer business buying at least 4 top class players that for sure

I doubt they will/can show the ambition to persuade van persie to stay, we've been here before too many times. This is a club that will sell two of their star players (cesc and nasri) for about 50mil and then bring in arteta and loan a player from chelsea on the last day to replace them :facepalm:

i hope im wrong, i hope they make some serious signings and van persie signs a new deal, but i cant help but feel very pessimistic about this situation Sad
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon May 28, 2012 7:34 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Swiss commentator Philippe Von Burg spoke to @JohanDjourou & was told he's in the process of looking for a new club (Kudos to @LuluLaFrite)

good for him. he's not a great player, but deserves a good amount of starts/playing time for somebody
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon May 28, 2012 7:42 am

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 12 543043_371298029595785_309369765788612_1075838_397594170_n
Djourou in search of a new club.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon May 28, 2012 8:53 am

Athletic Bilbao & Spain forward Fernando Llorente will sign for Arsenal on Tuesday. (via El Mundo Deportivo / @JaviGomara )

As reported by Radio Popular de Bilbao, Fernando Llorente has called a press conference at the Carlton Hotel on Tuesday. (via @Blog_Athletic )

--

My reaction? I don't believe for a second Arsenal will sign Llorente. Release clause is £29m, but IF we did sign, then would mean RVP gone. scratch
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon May 28, 2012 9:04 am

:coffee:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 28, 2012 9:07 am

Not a bad replacement tbf :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Mon May 28, 2012 9:09 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Athletic Bilbao & Spain forward Fernando Llorente will sign for Arsenal on Tuesday. (via El Mundo Deportivo / @JaviGomara )

As reported by Radio Popular de Bilbao, Fernando Llorente has called a press conference at the Carlton Hotel on Tuesday. (via @Blog_Athletic )

--

My reaction? I don't believe for a second Arsenal will sign Llorente. Release clause is £29m, but IF we did sign, then would mean RVP gone. scratch

dont believe it either, but just for the sake of possibility....

subtract RvP

add Podolski & Llorente

hmm
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon May 28, 2012 9:10 am

"For Djourou, the question arises of a transfer," Hitzfeld told RTS Sport.

"If he wants to be selected, he must have some game time in the club. This is not the case at Arsenal."[/code]
Chaka banana drinking :bow: Chaka

Who on earth would pay Djourou 65k a week? :facepalm:

The Official Arsenal Summer Transfers/Rumours Thread - Page 12 Homer-faceplam-63457838843

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Mon May 28, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon May 28, 2012 9:12 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Athletic Bilbao & Spain forward Fernando Llorente will sign for Arsenal on Tuesday. (via El Mundo Deportivo / @JaviGomara )

--

29m? not in our life time. Sad
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Mon May 28, 2012 9:16 am

at least we show our power once again Llorente to Arsenal trending :coffee:
JUST ON Twitter not real world Sleep
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Mon May 28, 2012 9:16 am

Llorente on May 19th - “I am not negotiating with City or any other club. Athletic have offered me a new deal and we are speaking.”
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next