Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

+48
Lord Hades
REWB
chemicalboy99
la bestia negra
Bellabong
milanfan7
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Yuri Yukuv
Swanhends
dostoevsky
Kingofeverythingclassy
Gomez83
Lord Awesome
RED
Blue Barrett
Lex
Sushi Master
kiranr
lenear1030
KMD
izzy
The Messiah
McAgger
S32TABLANCA
CBarca
Le Samourai
MJ
ioilersrock448
harhar11
BAYERN_MUNICH
LeVersacci
Doc
The Franchise
Zealous
Jack Daniels
Mr Nick09
animal.crackers
Adit
Zuess99
che
the xcx
rwo power
Blue
LeSwagg James
chinomaster182
Albiceleste
BarrileteCosmico
Neutral
52 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by The Messiah Fri May 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:I think we need more "plastic" clubs now. Smile
La Liga needs like 17 more.

La Liga needs it more than any other league.

One of the bad things that can be attributed with plastic clubs, is that they ruin other hard-working club, look at Villarreal and Malaga
Well... Villarreal were shit, no excuse there.

Málaga are a sugar daddy club but don't get much shit for it because they didn't spend that much, got a lot of average players and trust in their youth (Rondón, Camacho, Isco).

Just shows that you can have reasonable billionaire backed clubs.
What makes it "reasonable"? The fact that their Billionaire probably doesn't want to spend as much as a Roman Abramovich would?

Sushi trying to mess everything up with this attitude of reasonable billionaire, spender, forgetting that's how they all start.

They get decent players, to attract good players, then from good players to quality ones.


It's their strategy and it will always remain like that

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 12:22 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:I think we need more "plastic" clubs now. Smile
La Liga needs like 17 more.

La Liga needs it more than any other league.

One of the bad things that can be attributed with plastic clubs, is that they ruin other hard-working club, look at Villarreal and Malaga
Well... Villarreal were shit, no excuse there.

Málaga are a sugar daddy club but don't get much shit for it because they didn't spend that much, got a lot of average players and trust in their youth (Rondón, Camacho, Isco).

Just shows that you can have reasonable billionaire backed clubs.
What makes it "reasonable"? The fact that their Billionaire probably doesn't want to spend as much as a Roman Abramovich would?
The frack. Sugar daddy clubs have to spend like Abramovich or you're not invited to the fancy parties?

I'm not sure what people are bitching about in this thread, then. Clubs will be bought, end of story. Welcome to the 21st century where football is a business. I'd thought that in being more conservative with money they'd be seen better, but I guess not.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Come on, 30 point gaps between 2nd and 3rd? No way are Valencia/Bilbao/Málaga that bad.

I think that's how far behind we are from those two. Name 5 WC players from Malaga or Valencia.

Plus. I think, RM let it go this time and Chelsea had some luck with Barca.

Not that I'm complaining. Laughing


Last edited by Lord Hispano on Fri May 18, 2012 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by The Messiah Fri May 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:I think we need more "plastic" clubs now. Smile
La Liga needs like 17 more.

La Liga needs it more than any other league.

One of the bad things that can be attributed with plastic clubs, is that they ruin other hard-working club, look at Villarreal and Malaga
Well... Villarreal were shit, no excuse there.

Málaga are a sugar daddy club but don't get much shit for it because they didn't spend that much, got a lot of average players and trust in their youth (Rondón, Camacho, Isco).

Just shows that you can have reasonable billionaries backed clubs.

Santi Cazorla
Yeah, 21m but that's a reasonable price because he's an awesome player.

But the rest? Toulalan 11m, Monreal 6m, Mathisjen 2m... and before that it was a slew of guys not 1 more expensive than 4m.

Very reasonable buyers for being billinaries.

But that's how they all start, Anyways I don't know if you deliberately ignored my point, because Malaga buying reasonably wasn't my point.

My point was that, if Malaga didn't have a billionaire owner, they wouldn't have the means to buy Carzola, which led to a small hard-working club Villarreal getting relegated
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 12:24 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:I think we need more "plastic" clubs now. Smile
La Liga needs like 17 more.

La Liga needs it more than any other league.

One of the bad things that can be attributed with plastic clubs, is that they ruin other hard-working club, look at Villarreal and Malaga
Well... Villarreal were shit, no excuse there.

Málaga are a sugar daddy club but don't get much shit for it because they didn't spend that much, got a lot of average players and trust in their youth (Rondón, Camacho, Isco).

Just shows that you can have reasonable billionaire backed clubs.
What makes it "reasonable"? The fact that their Billionaire probably doesn't want to spend as much as a Roman Abramovich would?

Sushi trying to mess everything up with this attitude of reasonable billionaire, spender, forgetting that's how they all start.

They get decent players, to attract good players, then from good players to quality ones.


It's their strategy and it will always remain like that
I for one want to desperately see Málaga at City level so that Liga ain't a 2 horse race, but that's me.

It's too late to bitch about rich dudes buying clubs. It's already happening.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Sushi Master wrote:I for one want to desperately see Málaga at City level so that Liga ain't a 2 horse race, but that's me.

It's too late to bitch about rich dudes buying clubs. It's already happening.

So true. Sad
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 12:25 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:I think we need more "plastic" clubs now. Smile
La Liga needs like 17 more.

La Liga needs it more than any other league.

One of the bad things that can be attributed with plastic clubs, is that they ruin other hard-working club, look at Villarreal and Malaga
Well... Villarreal were shit, no excuse there.

Málaga are a sugar daddy club but don't get much shit for it because they didn't spend that much, got a lot of average players and trust in their youth (Rondón, Camacho, Isco).

Just shows that you can have reasonable billionaries backed clubs.

Santi Cazorla
Yeah, 21m but that's a reasonable price because he's an awesome player.

But the rest? Toulalan 11m, Monreal 6m, Mathisjen 2m... and before that it was a slew of guys not 1 more expensive than 4m.

Very reasonable buyers for being billinaries.

But that's how they all start, Anyways I don't know if you deliberately ignored my point, because Malaga buying reasonably wasn't my point.

My point was that, if Malaga didn't have a billionaire owner, they wouldn't have the means to buy Carzola, which led to a small hard-working club Villarreal getting relegated
Villarreal were relegated for being shit, not for being poor. The hell, man? Rayo, Zaragoza and Granada stayed up. Villarreal are no small club.

That's like Bremen being relegated, or something. The only way it's happening is due to their own shittyness.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Blue Barrett Fri May 18, 2012 12:27 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:I think we need more "plastic" clubs now. Smile
La Liga needs like 17 more.

La Liga needs it more than any other league.

One of the bad things that can be attributed with plastic clubs, is that they ruin other hard-working club, look at Villarreal and Malaga
Well... Villarreal were shit, no excuse there.

Málaga are a sugar daddy club but don't get much shit for it because they didn't spend that much, got a lot of average players and trust in their youth (Rondón, Camacho, Isco).

Just shows that you can have reasonable billionaire backed clubs.
What makes it "reasonable"? The fact that their Billionaire probably doesn't want to spend as much as a Roman Abramovich would?
The frack. Sugar daddy clubs have to spend like Abramovich or you're not invited to the fancy parties?

I'm not sure what people are bitching about in this thread, then. Clubs will be bought, end of story. Welcome to the 21st century where football is a business. I'd thought that in being more conservative with money they'd be seen better, but I guess not.
Blimey!

Meaning, who are you to judge if the owner is being "reasonable" or not(whatever that means to you) when they're actually making moves to better the club?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 10352
Join date : 2012-03-04

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Deportivo and Zaragoza aren't suppose to be small, tbh.

If we had a La Liga with Valencia, Sevilla, Villareal, Deportivo, Real Betis, Zaragoza, Espanyol, Atletico, and Bilbao all in their peaks.

I can only dream.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by The Messiah Fri May 18, 2012 12:31 pm

If Malaga didn't buy their best player, then they will still be playing La Liga

Even if the whole universe starts embracing the ideal of spending big, you will always have Messiah's like me criticising and wanting the best.


I don't hate billionaire owners or clubs owned by billionaire's, the truth is that my only problem is spending unreasonably like Real-Madrid


I like City because they are far better than, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool and all those big time spenders in transfer market.


Man-City also have some home-grown players, they kept Hart, Richard, Gudetti is on loan, they signed Razak.

I just hope they keep buying players like Kompany, Lescot etc and making stars out of them.

Unlike Fabio Coentrao.


Last edited by The Messiah on Fri May 18, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:I think we need more "plastic" clubs now. Smile
La Liga needs like 17 more.

La Liga needs it more than any other league.

One of the bad things that can be attributed with plastic clubs, is that they ruin other hard-working club, look at Villarreal and Malaga
Well... Villarreal were shit, no excuse there.

Málaga are a sugar daddy club but don't get much shit for it because they didn't spend that much, got a lot of average players and trust in their youth (Rondón, Camacho, Isco).

Just shows that you can have reasonable billionaire backed clubs.
What makes it "reasonable"? The fact that their Billionaire probably doesn't want to spend as much as a Roman Abramovich would?
The frack. Sugar daddy clubs have to spend like Abramovich or you're not invited to the fancy parties?

I'm not sure what people are bitching about in this thread, then. Clubs will be bought, end of story. Welcome to the 21st century where football is a business. I'd thought that in being more conservative with money they'd be seen better, but I guess not.
Blimey!

Meaning, who are you to judge if the owner is being "reasonable" or not(whatever that means to you) when they're actually making moves to better the club?
I just find it funny that everyone bitches about City, when Málaga are doing the same shit and got to CL spots, yet no one cares. So people not caring is what I call "reasonable", because they're not throwing out insane money and actually bought a hell load of mediocre guys.

In the future, every club will be owned by a billionarie guy, the top dogs trillionaries, the CL final will be on the Moon and Blatter will be 450 years old and still kicking. The future.

Forget about goal line technology, though, kills the spirit.


Last edited by Sushi Master on Fri May 18, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Let's face it. It is extremely hard for a good club to become an elite club without spending large sums of money.

FFP is worthless. It is only there to maintain the status quo of the Milans and Barcelonas of this world.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 627
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Gomez83 Fri May 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Wish more billionaires invested in a much better youth system that would last longer than a player.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Sushi Master Fri May 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Gomez83 wrote:Wish more billionaires invested in a much better youth system that would last longer than a player.
Bundesliga but on global scale?

Let me exchange my pants.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 9392
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by The Messiah Fri May 18, 2012 12:35 pm

animal.crackers wrote:Let's face it. It is extremely hard for a good club to become an elite club without spending large sums of money.

FFP is worthless. It is only there to maintain the status quo of the Milans and Barcelonas of this world.

Funny how city didn't buy any flop, none of their players name comes out as candidate for flops, unlike Sahin and Coentrao, Torres, Carrol etc.


I give City credit for that.

You see that's what you call part of buying reasonably
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 12:37 pm

The Messiah wrote:If Malaga didn't buy their best player, then they will still be playing La Liga

Even if the whole universe starts embracing the ideal of spending big, you will always have Messiah's like me criticising and wanting the best.


I don't hate billionaire owners or clubs owned by billionaire's, the truth is that my only problem is spending unreasonably like Real-Madrid


I like City because they are far better than, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Liverpool and all those big time spenders in transfer market.


Man-City also have some home-grown players, they kept Hart, Richard, Gudetti is on loan, they signed Razak.

I just hope they keep buying players like Kompany, Lescot etc and making stars out of them.

Unlike Fabio Coentrao.

FOS.

This is so stupid it's unreal. You contradicted yourself so many times it's unreal. Villarreal got relegated because they sold Cazorla?

Please, just stop.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 18, 2012 12:38 pm

I think Villareal's problem was more managerial than Cazorla sold and Rossi absent.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 12:38 pm

The Messiah wrote:
animal.crackers wrote:Let's face it. It is extremely hard for a good club to become an elite club without spending large sums of money.

FFP is worthless. It is only there to maintain the status quo of the Milans and Barcelonas of this world.

Funny how city didn't buy any flop, none of their players name comes out as candidate for flops, unlike Sahin and Coentrao, Torres, Carrol etc.


I give City credit for that.

You see that's what you call part of buying reasonably

Santa Cruz
Wright-Phillips
Jo
Benjani
Bellamy
To name a few.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Gomez83 wrote:Wish more billionaires invested in a much better youth system that would last longer than a player.
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/09/20/sport/football/football-man-city-academy/index.html


That is the next step in the owner's plan for City. They are redeveloping an impoverished part of Manchester to build the best La Masia like youth academy/facilities in the world.

They believe that developing world class youth will (and should) be the way to maintain the club's success.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 627
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 12:42 pm

izzy wrote:Santa Cruz - kept getting injured
Wright-Phillips - He came from our academy FFS, and played many games but Mancini wanted better.
Jo - Flop, yeah.
Benjani
Bellamy - Fell out with Mancini. Wasn't a flop.
To name a few.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 627
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 18, 2012 12:42 pm

You'll need good mentors as well not just facilities alone.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by animal.crackers Fri May 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:You'll need good mentors as well not just facilities alone.
Of course. Smile
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 627
Join date : 2012-04-19
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by The Messiah Fri May 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:I think Villareal's problem was more managerial than Cazorla sold and Rossi absent.

Do you admit if Carzorla was still playing for them, they wouldn't have been relegated.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by izzy Fri May 18, 2012 12:49 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:I think Villareal's problem was more managerial than Cazorla sold and Rossi absent.

Do you admit if Carzorla was still playing for them, they wouldn't have been relegated.

They would have been with Cazorla there or not.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Lord Awesome Fri May 18, 2012 12:51 pm

The Messiah wrote:Do you admit if Carzorla was still playing for them, they wouldn't have been relegated.

Not with their manager going haywire to the point of being sacked and replaced.

That's like asking if I admit Depor wouldn't have gotten relegated if Guardado were still at Depor.


Last edited by Lord Hispano on Fri May 18, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6106
Join date : 2011-06-11
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Gomez83 Fri May 18, 2012 12:51 pm

What I meant was that, people are getting the impression that you must buy the best players to be the best I want a club to set an example that youth would overpower buying players.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 346
Join date : 2012-04-13
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs  - Page 6 Empty Re: Hoeness launches attack on the plastic clubs

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum