vivabarca38
Rebaño Sagrado
the xcx
kiranr
S
67 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 10 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:11 pm

izzy wrote:
juventus101 wrote:Yep, Real won La Liga. And then got beat by Bayern. If Reals attack is so good then why did Bayern hold Real in their own half most of each leg, even at the Bernabeu, with Real playing on the defensive? And please don't tell me it was strategy, no teams wants to let a team like Bayern keep having cracks at their goal. Yes, Real is a counterattacking team, but getting held jn their own half for most of the game is not the definition of counterattacking. They only had a few chances in each game. Luckily for them, they scored the few they had.

And don't call me a kid. I can almost guarantee I'm older than you and have been watching and playing soccer longer than you.

And I see you ignored my question. Benz is better than Ibra because Benz scored more goals last season? Or how about another example. Badstuber-Boateng is better than Silva-Nesta, Hunmels-Subotic, and Ramos-Pepe? Since Badstuber-Boateng let in less goals last season...

Do you know how idiotic you sound here?
So the Borussia Dortmund attack is better than Bayerns right because they smashed them each time they played?
Also, Bayern beat Madrid on PENALTIES, it's not like they outscored us in any way.

Ibra is better than Benz, however i'm talking about a COLLECTIVE perfermoance, not individual (hence the term TRIO) ask any Milan if they had wished that Robinho or Pato had given them the contribution of Benz and they would say yes.

COLLECTIVELY, Madrids attack was better, End of.

He talks a lot of sense while you talk shit.

You attack whether it is better than Bayern is disputable,you Strike Force should be atleast on paper ahead of Dortmund by a margin.

But you had atleast last year a few inferior mid-field than Bayern. You got played off the park & there is no shame in admitting this. Bayern have had rubbish finishing sometimes like the CHL final in Chelsea & messed up heaps of chances.

That is where Madrid is significantly behind & must improve. Other than that Madrid are a top class team who should top the group.

@ Messiah - Stop it Dude. Madrid would go to Europa League because their fans are not humble?? And they would top if their fans turned humble??

Weird stuff and untrue.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 10 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Manchester City

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:13 pm

izzy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:Like I said earlier I expect City as under-dog to topple Madrid out, if Madrid were a bit more humble they could have beaten City and Dortmund and top the group, but like I said in April, they will crash out of the group but will go ahead and win Europa cup.

even that is an achievement.

Yeah, because the CL group stage draw was in APRIL. :facepalm:

Well, why do you think I am the Messiah, in April I said Dortmund will kick Madrid out before the draws were made, then again before the draws were made I also sad Madrid will win Europa league and here is the link.

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t24331-who-might-win-the-europe-league

I'm so sorry for Madrid fans

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:14 pm

BTW

Aguero Tevez
Silva Nasri/Barry/Milner(According to needs)
Garcia Toure

Vs

Higuain/Benzema
Ronaldo Modric Ozil
Alonso Khediera

Dunno which is better. Madrid have a strong mid-field too IMO. Fairly evenly matches IMO. City have more firepower with Aguero Tevez,Madrid have Alonso Modric Khediera to hold the ball & control the tempo. Its pretty evenly matches.

I think Madrid will scrape through because of Mourinho's big match mentality & Madrid factor & experience.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:16 pm

izzy wrote:
juventus101 wrote:La ligas bottom half of the table is the weakest of.the top 4 leagues, I thought this was well known...

And so they score more goals, that doesn't mean they're better. Benzema scored more than Ibra last season...so Benzema is better than Ibra?

Look kid, you can try and play it off that Mandzukic and Pizzaro and Shaqiri are better as much as you want (they're not), fact off the matter is the trios played their roles to perfection last season and it led to a trophy, can't say the same for the Bayern guys so............

Yeah, they are better. Had the Bayern guys done what the trio did last year you would sit here and tell us all that they are better.

I think in general like it education is needed for people to have a refined taste, cheap insults & a general lack of class are needed to be Madrid fans.

What is this kid shit??? Just because he calls out La Liga having rubbish teams at the bottom of the table??

That is completely true. Bilbao or Athletico Madrid are quite decent teams or Valencia for that matter but Spain's Relegation Fodder are probably the weakest.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Hart = Iker
Maicon > Arbeloa
Kompany >>>>>> Ramos
Epep :bow: >>>>>>>>>> Lescott
Marcelo > Clichy
Yaya >>>>>>>>> Alonso
Mehdira = Javi Garcia
Ozil(big game flop) = Silva
Di Maria >>>>>>>>>> Nasri
Cristiano >>>>>>>> Tevez
Aguero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Higgy/Benz

It's a tradition on here :coffee:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:He talks a lot of sense while you talk shit.

You attack whether it is better than Bayern is disputable,you Strike Force should be atleast on paper ahead of Dortmund by a margin.

But you had atleast last year a few inferior mid-field than Bayern. You got played off the park & there is no shame in admitting this. Bayern have had rubbish finishing sometimes like the CHL final in Chelsea & messed up heaps of chances.

That is where Madrid is significantly behind & must improve. Other than that Madrid are a top class team who should top the group

Forget it. Bayern will sweep all before them as they have the best players ever assembled in their ranks.

They'll beat everybody, outscore everybody, do everything. Best team ever last season, surely they'll surpass that this season.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
izzy wrote:
juventus101 wrote:La ligas bottom half of the table is the weakest of.the top 4 leagues, I thought this was well known...

And so they score more goals, that doesn't mean they're better. Benzema scored more than Ibra last season...so Benzema is better than Ibra?

Look kid, you can try and play it off that Mandzukic and Pizzaro and Shaqiri are better as much as you want (they're not), fact off the matter is the trios played their roles to perfection last season and it led to a trophy, can't say the same for the Bayern guys so............

Yeah, they are better. Had the Bayern guys done what the trio did last year you would sit here and tell us all that they are better.

I think in general like it education is needed for people to have a refined taste, cheap insults & a general lack of class are needed to be Madrid fans.

What is this kid shit??? Just because he calls out La Liga having rubbish teams at the bottom of the table??

That is completely true. Bilbao or Athletico Madrid are quite decent teams or Valencia for that matter but Spain's Relegation Fodder are probably the weakest.

Yes yes, becuase bayern play Dortmund EVERYWEEK.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:22 pm

izzy wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:He talks a lot of sense while you talk shit.

That is where Madrid is significantly behind & must improve. Other than that Madrid are a top class team who should top the group

Forget it. Bayern will sweep all before them as they have the best players ever assembled in their ranks.

They'll beat everybody, outscore everybody, do everything. Best team ever last season, surely they'll surpass that this season.

No really we are possibly 3rd favourites for CHL behind Madrid & Barca. But we have the Best Mid-field in the world especially because we have got fantastic Wing Backs(who defend) & wingers unlike Barca.

This obviously covers up for the lack of World Class Centre Back missing or an Aguero type forward missing in the team. Should beat Madrid though because of the mid-field,cant say the same about beating Barca.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:23 pm

izzy wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
izzy wrote:

Yes yes, becuase bayern play Dortmund EVERYWEEK.

Dortmund are not really the bench-mark of international football. Gladbach were getting relegated 2 seasons ago & look at them now.

The difference between a Schalke & a Hamburg is very minute,almost negligible. If they dont concede a goal against Bayern in 30-35 minutes it is very VERY hard to beat any team in Bundesliga.

The average level of teams is way higher,although the top is not exactly the cream in European Football.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Teams like Espanyol , Betis and Valleycano who were in the latter half of the table last year are fantastic teams that played teams off the park week in week out.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:29 pm

If you don't read the entire post you better pass over it!

People support different teams, they think different, they believe in other things, they like different syles of football.People are very different.That doesn't mean we can't respect each others opinion.

There are teams like Bayern Munich, Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Juventus, Inter Milano etc. which showed us in the last years how powerful they are.Nobody shouldn't underestimate those teams especially from the position of an opposite team fan.

They all deserve to be praised for their performances in the last decade.They all had a strong impact in European competitions and their fans are worthy of respect and worth listening to them.

Every team cand beat every other team in a 2 legs knockout phase. Best examples: Porto vs Man Utd in 2004, Inter vs Barca in 2010, Chelsea vs Barca in 2012 etc.

It's about luck, the form of the moment and being mentally strong, because individually...those huge teams are somewhere at the same level.

I don't say that any of those teams mentioned earlier are strong enough this year to win UCL, but they must not be underestimated by any other teams supporters.In football, impossible is nothing.Let time decide who will be the teams that will win internal and/or external competitions this year.In my opinion we can't even talk about the best teams in a season, or in the last 3 seasons/ last decade/ all time; We can only make a list with many teams that had a big impact in European Competitions and Internal competitions during the last 100 years; for example: we can't judge Real Madrid now because they lost at Getafe; maybe they will win La Liga, it's not impossible.

Another example: We can't say that Real is better than Bayern or vice-versa this season (they didn't meet each other), we can only say that Bayern defetead Real Madrid in Uefa Champions League (and even that was on penalties), but we do not have any other filters to compare them, it's the last and the only one in the last season .They don't compete in the same internal league, so you can't say Real is better or Bayern is better.And this is only an example, it is happening with all the big teams in the world.Of course, when we talk about huge difference of value, it's a different thing.

And by the way, for me...and it should be for all of us.It matters only the final score.Even if Manchester United was dominated by Bayern Munich in '99, at the end i was very happy, because it ended 1-2.

It's happening the same with Real Madrid and Man City.They didn't meet each other this year, or last year...so how can you tell which team is better?There is no filter to compare them.Can you tell me one filter to compare them if they didn't even meet?

I believe that this filter that implies comparison between the players on each position between two teams it's not a good one.Example: let's suppose by absurd Arbeloa > Maicon and Higuain > Dzeko etc. and the team with the most players better than the other team's players is Real Madrid.That doesn't mean they can beat Man City; maybe together they aren't that good as the english team.Maybe they have a weaker team chemistry, even if they are better individually taken.

Bayern beat Real Madrid last season in UCL, Chelsea beat Bayern, but that doesn't mean that Real couldn't beat Chelsea or vice-versa.We can't know untill we see.I don't believe in transitivity when it comes about football.

Let's suppose by absurd City beats Real Madrid, and Real Madrid beats Barcelona, that doesn't mean that City will beat for sure Barcelona.

The moral is that we can't know for sure which team is better.We can only appreciate and admire the performances of each team after the season ends.We can find happiness in football through many modalities, not by saying "my team is better than yours".We can scream, we can run, we can jump, we can laugh and smile and many other things that will remain in our memories.I love to drink 2 or 3 beers during my fav teams games, i like to have emotions for my team, that is what i like; i don't like to say that my fav team has the best players in the world or something like this.

Another thing is that we shouldn't feel bad or to be sad if our favourite team loses, it's happening; they will still have a chance next season, it makes me a bit more anxious and enthusiastic Very Happy.

In conclusion: it's about how we live football and love it, not about arguing without even being able to bring real arguments.It doesn't matter if Modric is better than Barry or something, City still has their chance and vice versa.We can talk about the beauty of goals, the beauty of spectacular UCL classics, we can talk about the tradition of each team, about their fans, there are still many other topics to discuss.

I really want to see a world with people congratulating each other for supporting a great team, but this seems to be a nice dream.

For me football is a passion, not a job where i have to prove something.

:coffee:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:44 pm

rwo power wrote:
Zealous wrote:Look dude you're not changing my opinion on this. Madrid have the best strike team right now. Besides Gomez no one on Bayern's team has actually broken the 30 goal mark in their entire careers.
Again: the Bundesliga has 34 matchdays while La Liga, PL and Serie A have 38 matchdays. So in absolute number of goals, the BL and any striker playing here will always be at a disadvantage.

I am sure something is worked out, how else could they challenge for the golden boot??

Also i don't want to get involved in this but Higuain started 17 games and was subbed 18 times he scored 22, while Gomez started 30 games and got subbed 3 times and he scored 26 Laughing

Its funny how people say Aguero is better than Higuain when Higgy consistently scores more than him and benched him in Argentina despite Aguero having the starting spot secured in beforehand, also Tevez????? my god
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:49 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I am sure something is worked out, how else could they challenge for the golden boot??
The only thing that is worked out for the Golden Boot is that there are factors for the bigger leagues versus the smaller leagues. So a goal in Spain or Germany is worth more than a goal in, say, the Welsh league. Unfortunately this doesn't account for the different number of matchdays, though.

Source: http://www.eusm.eu/item/goldenshoe_winners.htm
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:58 pm

rwo power wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:I am sure something is worked out, how else could they challenge for the golden boot??
The only thing that is worked out for the Golden Boot is that there are factors for the bigger leagues versus the smaller leagues. So a goal in Spain or Germany is worth more than a goal in, say, the Welsh league. Unfortunately this doesn't account for the different number of matchdays, though.

Source: http://www.eusm.eu/item/goldenshoe_winners.htm

ohh ok, but then you can always compare minutes played to eachother imo

Gerd Muller won it once didn't he Laughing

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Well, Gerd Müller was a true legend. banana
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:00 pm

They should count every league for the golden boot. Razz

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:00 pm

I don't understand why Bayern fans are arguing that their strike force is better than ours.

Your forward line flopping was the reason you didn't score more against us ffs.

Ribery, Gomez and Robben all had bad games vs us and was the only reason you didn't hand us a manita imo. You should be arguing about how your midfield and defence are superior instead, becouse these positions were the ones who shined vs us.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Se7en wrote:I don't understand why Bayern fans are arguing that their strike force is better than ours.

Ribery, Gomez and Robben all had bad games vs us and was the only reason you didn't hand us a manita imo. You should be arguing about how your midfield and defence are superior instead, becouse these positions were the ones who shined vs us.
Gomez,Ribery and Robben(even if pk) scored against you,im just sayin
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Se7en wrote:I don't understand why Bayern fans are arguing that their strike force is better than ours.

Do we really need a defense against a team which gets played off the park against us & defends like relegation fodder. Robben & Ribery are mid-fielders in Bayern system. And Bayern have a much MUCH superior mid-field which is why we dominated possession.

But Madrid do have a great Strike-Force, Higuan/Benzema,Ronaldo. Its pretty good. Maybe better than Bayern. As a ST I would take Ronaldo over Gomez for sure

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:41 pm

Gil wrote:Hart = Iker
Maicon > Arbeloa
Kompany >>>>>> Ramos
Epep :bow: >>>>>>>>>> Lescott
Marcelo > Clichy
Yaya >>>>>>>>> Alonso
Mehdira = Javi Garcia
Ozil(big game flop) = Silva
Di Maria >>>>>>>>>> Nasri
Cristiano >>>>>>>> Tevez
Aguero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Higgy/Benz

It's a tradition on here :coffee:

This is spot on imo. However I would not consider Özil a big game flop anymore, but even that doesn't matter. David Silva is simply better than Özil, atleast for now.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:27 pm

Ozil didn't flop in a big game since the 5-0, when Real Madrid flopped.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Kun is back in training.

http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2012/September/Sergio-back-in-training
Real Madrid vs Manchester City - Page 10 Aguero%20Running%20man%20Gallery%20holding%20still
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:15 pm

Aguero. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:57 pm

Even more excited for the game :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:17 pm

A fitting sacrifice to the shrine of Epep and Ramos :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Aguero is a dangerous player but in his last games against us he missed about 20 on on ones lol.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next