C.Marchisio #8
The Franchise
Khaled
64 posters

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next

Go down

La Masia - Page 26 Empty Re: La Masia

Post by free_cat Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:15 am

Deulofeu has been choosen as Euro U-19 best player over Jesé, who was the top scorer.
Don't know why they choose the best player so late, but I think it's deserved. I wathced a couple of games of that tournament and Deulofeu was the spark of that team and much better than their peers.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:27 pm

Rafinha! Great header!

Barca B 2-1 Recreativo

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:47 pm

Barca B defending is just :facepalm:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:33 am

lol Castilla only one point behind Barça B having promoted to Segunda only a few months ago. I'm sure Barcelona fans will come to realise how good Madrid's youth team are at the end of the season, even though they will probably never get to be in the first team because of their glory-obsessed coach.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:23 pm

I don't think that is a reflection on who has the best youth, had we left Cuenca, JDS, Tello, Barta etc in the B team they'd prob be top 3, but we keep pulling out a few players, and the ones that stay usually are bought this summer.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:56 pm

danyjr wrote:lol Castilla only one point behind Barça B having promoted to Segunda only a few months ago. I'm sure Barcelona fans will come to realise how good Madrid's youth team are at the end of the season, even though they will probably never get to be in the first team because of their glory-obsessed coach.

You clearly have never watched a barca B match. They dominate all their matches..but their defence is just horrible at the moment. Weirdly they are playing their LB at CB too.

The goal of our B squad isn't too get as many points as we can. Its to develop players into 1st teamers, so, they play a certain way no matter what. Tito usually plucks a few of them every week to train with the 1st team. Of course they want to win but thats not the main goal atm.

Rafinha, grimaldo, cannot be compared to any castilla, they are much more superior in terms of football intelligence.

I have seen castilla games, they dont have a set style of play, the rarely dominate matches,its just individual skill that gets results, and atm, I dont see any of them making it to the 1st team.

And of course not all B players will make it, but La Masia produces 2-3 proper talents every year or so, and this will save the club millions in the long run. That's their main goal.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:04 am

gondov wrote:You clearly have never watched a barca B match. They dominate all their matches..but their defence is just horrible at the moment. Weirdly they are playing their LB at CB too.
Terrible excuse.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:46 pm

danyjr wrote:lol Castilla only one point behind Barça B having promoted to Segunda only a few months ago. I'm sure Barcelona fans will come to realise how good Madrid's youth team are at the end of the season, even though they will probably never get to be in the first team because of their glory-obsessed coach.

Lol?
That's not lolworthy at all. Barça B finished 4th in their first season in segunda, so it's ridiculous to say that they can't do good because it's their first season.
As you say, they are 1 point behind Barça B, with 1 match more, and after a very bad start from Barça B. We've got a better current second team by far and the comparison is not even fair if you take intou account the number of players we promoted this season while Madrid doesn't promote anyone.

Last edited by free_cat on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:33 am

Please, you guys underrate Madrid youth products all the time. They are as good as Barcelona youths. It is just that Madrid have all the wrong policies in promoting them and desperateness with winning titles which Barcelona do as well but they have more trust in their youth especially when Guardiola took charge. Castilla being one point behind for a team who has just joined Segunda is fantastic for them, and they have also beaten you at their turf.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:50 am

They are as good? Who?

Jese is their only current youth who holds a candle to the guys we've produced recently... Even so Deulofeu is a better all round player.

This Barca b is incredibly young but talented. Their team is full of players that would have already been moved on. Nacho (Fontas equivalent), mateos (Botia equivalent) etc.

And actually what gondov wrote is not a terrible excuse. The defence is completely new and lack stability and arguably much quality. The rest of the team plays with an astounding level of intelligence and quality.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:02 am

BarcaKizz wrote:They are as good? Who?

Jese is their only current youth who holds a candle to the guys we've produced recently... Even so Deulofeu is a better all round player.

This Barca b is incredibly young but talented. Their team is full of players that would have already been moved on. Nacho (Fontas equivalent), mateos (Botia equivalent) etc.

And actually what gondov wrote is not a terrible excuse. The defence is completely new and lack stability and arguably much quality. The rest of the team plays with an astounding level of intelligence and quality.

This is extremely reductionist and demonstrates an understandable lack of knowledge of our youth team more than anything else.

Guys like Alex Denis and Morata Pozo and benavente are all fantastic prospects.

The fact is thy'd all be lucky to be promoted because of the dysfunctional of our promotion structures but that does not deride what they have done at youth level or their talent.

Our defense is just as terrible as yours. Casasdo Ivan and Mateos are comedic relief really as the certainly don't offer much protection.

Someone like Rafinhia impresses me, someone like the new kid you bought impresses me...Deulofeu despite some recognizable talent doesn't. You really don't seem intent on promoting him either, because Tello is getting regular game time which in theory he could be getting.

You also seem to be looking for a new inside forward.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:28 am

Well I'm exaggerating Le Sam... you know this, and didnt expect you to be lurking around Smile. there are good players yes... But tbh I don't see them getting to NT level or first team players.

Alex is a good one.

I know the academy is on a similar level, but to say that currently the youth are as good is wrong in my opinion. Compare the production in recent years and compare the players in lower ages. Barca continue to dominate Spanish NTs.

All I'm saying.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 am

Neither Barca nor Madrid has any sort of dominion over the national youth teams though...on the lower youth levels talent is quite evenly spread as bigger clubs haven't honed in and poached young talents as much.

To me Atletico are more impressive than either..
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:36 am

Deulofeu doesn't impress you? Sure his teamwork could improve (and IMO it's really not that bad at all), but he's a fantastic talent, especially when you look at his age. He's raw yet, but extremely talented, and as much as I watch Barca B (not too much admittedly), he's the star of the team, along with Rafinha.

And Rafinha is a boss Afro
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:40 am

Oh just on this. I came here to say Deulofeu is nominated for the Golden Boy award. Best European u21 player...

Not bad. Kid is 17.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:48 am

It could be that I just hate his type of player.

Dribble Dribble Dribble Shoot Shoot Shoot.

Can't stand it really...don't respect players that don't respect the fact that there's 10 players around them. I have the same problem with Jese.

He's done nothing to be nominated for that, wasn't the best player at the under 19 tournament in any way shape or form.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:02 am

A fair call.

I was very surprised. He was voted MVP of that tourney though and was B's best player last season in Segunda though. So I guess that is why.

Also not a fan of this type of player and his attitude. Both kids have talent though. Just need attitude adjustments and some maturity. Can only hope that he improves and matures with time. For the time being I want to slap him every time he celebrates and/or criticises a teammate.

Send Iniesta to talk to him.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:19 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Send Iniesta to talk to him.

Shocked

La Masia - Page 26 New_al10

La Masia - Page 26 Disgusted-mother-of-god

Please god no

Kidding btw, Iniesta would be good for him.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:27 am

Hahaha good point.

Was gonna say Messi because he used to be the same but I don't think Messi is a good talker, maybe just Puyol or Xavi.

Or get Piqué to pay him out a bit... Cut down that filthy ego.

Btw, Le Sam: No love for Grimaldo?
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:31 am

Oh yeah I had a part in white Very Happy

Kidding btw, Iniesta would be good for him.

I was just doing that for kicks and giggles, and so I can play around on paint instead of do this homework Razz I really do think Iniesta talking to him would be good for him. I don't know how much credence I take in the Iniesta story anyway, it may be true, but correlation does not equal causation, and just because he was a good dribbler before and Iniesta talked to him sometime in between and he became "Mr. Backpass" does not mean it was Iniesta's fault, or anything.

Anyway, I agree about his attitude, but I'm always impressed by him. As I said, he's raw, but he's certainly a gem for the future.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:04 am

danyjr wrote:Please, you guys underrate Madrid youth products all the time. They are as good as Barcelona youths. It is just that Madrid have all the wrong policies in promoting them and desperateness with winning titles which Barcelona do as well but they have more trust in their youth especially when Guardiola took charge. Castilla being one point behind for a team who has just joined Segunda is fantastic for them, and they have also beaten you at their turf.

Again, it doesn't matter they just joined Segunda. Barça B finished 4th after joining segunda.
Secondly, their youth sucks as proven by the number of Madrid youth players that are being promoted and or playing at other top clubs.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:33 pm

free_cat wrote:Secondly, their youth sucks as proven by the number of Madrid youth players playing at other top clubs.

Suspect hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Getafe Castilla doesnt count as a top club.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonykross Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:11 pm

Most of Real madrid Castilla players are 23 and above, unlike Barcelona B where most of the players were promoted from Juvenile A.

tonykross
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Mou is currently in a fight through the media with Toril, the Castilla coach.

He said, he has given debuts to about 30 players in his career so far, therefore no one should criticize his youth policy :facepalm:

Castilla players look at la masia with envy, if u ask me.

Our players are indoctrinated from the earlier levels, if possible, they play a certain way..similar to our first team. Therefore I think La Masia is way better than castilla.

Btw , only Nacho has been called up to the U21......we have SR, Batra, Tello, Planas, Dealofeue, Montoya (who is the hunt for Arbeloa's Spain spot) and Thiago, if he wasn't injured.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:54 am

THE GOALS: Huesca 1 - 4 Barcelona B #deulofeu

Barcelona B record in @Liga_Adelante 2012-13: 6W - 1D - 4L | Goals: 25-16 (+9) | 4 Clean Sheets #fcblive Ranked 6th with 19 pts

Barcelona B has now scored 25 goals in 11 games in Segunda this season #fcblive Most by Deulofeu 7, Luis Alberto 5, Rafinha 4 and Dongou 2 (via @barcastat)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xur0k1_resumen-huesca-1-4-barca-b-i-emenderk_sport
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 41 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 41  Next