Zealous
Ion Creanga
REWB
32 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Spanish teams - Page 2 Empty Re: Spanish teams

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 15, 2012 5:39 am

care to give evidence??? if they cant even fill it up in Serie A how the fck are they gonna fill it up playing down there????

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 15, 2012 5:40 am

tuddor wrote:I never said that you don't have pasionate fans... If you buy a jersey and donate to the club or whatever doesn't make you a great fan.. And you dare to talk about napoli fans? When napoli went to serie C (not long time ago), fans saved the team... Have you ever seen serie C matches with 70 000 people in the stadium?

I don't get it, why some real fans feel insulted when you say cavani is better than higuain, and liverpool or napoli have better atmosphere (you can't deny that on san paolo or anfield the atmosphere is unique)... Madrid always was a big club, and i respect that but you don't have the greatest team in the world, you don't have the best players, you don't have the best Goalkeeper, you don't have the best atmosphere, like you are trying to show... Very Happy

You can check Napoli attendance Laughing

Its pathetic. They were in series C? big deal so that makes their supporters better?

what nonsense are u talking about? Donating money?

Go educate yourself about fans owning club. Is Napoli ran by fans?

We are better than all the serie A teams including your Juvnetus, we have best Goalkeeper in Casillas and our team is certainly one of the best. I dont have to show it to you,my team is already showing it .

Napoli has better atmosphere bcz they were in serie C bla bla bla

Their average attendance is less than 50 % ...passionate fans? better atmosphere ? u are being funny.

Im tired of seeing those empty seats in Serie A matches. Some body

place some dummies there.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue May 15, 2012 5:44 am

you certainly don't have the best goalkeeper.. buffon is the best in last 25 years.. You're not better than serie a teams, until you prove it... I doubt you watched napoli games to see their atmosphere, and the noise... I don't care about who owns the club..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWi-EoMJ7

and to say that bernabeu's atmospehere is better than san paolo's in a big game.. even if you are real fan it's to much..

Bayern is better than you! The others, i don't know..

Last edited by tuddor on Tue May 15, 2012 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 15, 2012 5:45 am

The Kop really does have an incredible atmosphere though. I would suggest all and sundry to go a Liverpool match, particularly one in the UCL...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 15, 2012 5:51 am

tuddor wrote:you certainly don't have the best goalkeeper.. buffon is the best in last 25 years.. You're not better than serie a teams, until you prove it... I doubt you watched napoli games to see their atmosphere, and the noise... I don't care about who owns the club..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWi-EoMJ7

and to say that bernabeu's atmospehere is better than san paolo's in a big game.. even if you are real fan it's to much..

Bayern is better than you! The rest, i don't know..
Casillas is the best, until some one prove other wise as u said.

Serie A teams LOL, we raped you champions home and away last year.
Too bad the current best serie A team is not even in CL .Its Juventus who has to prove something not us. So until you prove...

Are you really proud of Napoli's 50 % attendance? better fans i guess huh.

You dont care about who owns club ?

what a joke. You judges fans passion by stadium noise yet you cant see the passion in fans owning and running a club throw their daily income and time. Shocked

Most of the clubs in spain are more passionate than your Juventus. They are ran by their own fans. Not by some sugar daddy owners who has nothing to do with clubs.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 5:53 am

tuddor is a 17 year old troll who knows shit about football, wouldn't be at all surprised if he's a sock ffs

Spanish teams - Page 2 Dont-feed-the-troll

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 5:53 am

Despite the fact that Napoli were playing in such a low division, they retained higher average attendances than most of the Serie A clubs, breaking the Serie C attendance record with 51,000 at one game.[31] The following season, they secured promotion to Serie B and De Laurentiis bought back the club's history, restoring its name to Società Sportiva Calcio Napoli in May 2006.[2] After just one season back in Serie B, they were promoted on the final day, along with fellow sleeping giants Genoa.[32] Napoli finished the season placed 8th in the Serie A, enough to secure a place in the Intertoto Cup third round. That same year, Napoli also defeated five major teams, Milan, Internazionale, Juventus, Fiorentina, and Udinese.

From wiki not exactly packed but average attendance of 51k in Serie C games is incredible.

Silly Madrid Fans ,if the stands were close to the pitch like the Bernabeu you would see a packed crowd even in meaningless Coppa Italia games..

That is why Juventus built a new stadium as the old Delle Alpi had poor crowds and the reason always cited was poor visibility from the stands.Now despite that a club like Napoli who are barely a giant club in Italy have a considerably high attendance .

Napoli fans are by far the most passionate fans you'd find in Italy..They even had huge celebrations when Napoli qualified for EL two years ago in their own stadium.

And all this with poor infrastructure ,imagine if they really had a new stadium with stands close to the pitch,plus CL every year.

Only pathetic fanboys wouldnt acknowledge Napoli Fans' passion..

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue May 15, 2012 5:55 am

If you beat the champion of a league doesn't mean that you can beat all of their league... And bayern beat you.. Dortmund beat bayern 3 times out of 3.. That means Dortmund will crush you after that logic.. Also napoli beat city.. This means that napoli is better than utd to? Poor logic!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue May 15, 2012 5:56 am

Arguing with a juve fan is never gonna end well. You end up looking stupid just as he.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 15, 2012 6:00 am

I would rather talk to a brick wall than a person who judges fans passion by stadium noise and talk trash about the real passionate fans who ran the clubs with their own effort ,money,time and blood.

Whome are you kidding? that brick walls club itself will be owned by a sugar daddy owner who has nothing to do with club until he took over. Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue May 15, 2012 6:01 am

Do not feed the troll guys...

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 15, 2012 6:01 am

inbeforthelock Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue May 15, 2012 6:02 am

tuddor wrote:your mother knows well when we watched both when real won last UCL!

A Mum joke? Really?

I lol'd.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue May 15, 2012 6:03 am

It's not about the atmosphere or how loud the crowd is ffs.

It's about the presentation. Learn to understand.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue May 15, 2012 6:05 am

it's about celebration, not presentation.. And i prefer to celebrate in berlusconi's or united style!
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue May 15, 2012 6:08 am

celebrate in berlusconi's or united style

what did they celebrate this season lol
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue May 15, 2012 6:09 am

REWB wrote:know how to celebrate in style, i must say...i dont understand why this doesnt happen in england. night time celebrations are the best. BEAUTIFUL, imagine being there. Chaka Chaka
Thus the presentation, the time, the preparation and so on....
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 15, 2012 6:10 am

As Don Vicente once said, Real Madrid don't celebrate wins, just titles. Kinda arrogant but it actually is a fact. The Bernabeu is very passionate but they don't do what Napoli fans do (to be fair, not many clubs do unless you're from Greece which everyone is pretty boring compared to those mo-fos).

The Bernabeu used to though. Definitely used to and it was before Perez took charge of the club...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue May 15, 2012 6:19 am

They probably went because the Serie C tickets are dirt cheap.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 15, 2012 6:20 am

Adit wrote:I would rather talk to a brick wall than a person who judges fans passion by stadium noise and talk trash about the real passionate fans who ran the clubs with their own effort ,money,time and blood.

Whome are you kidding? that brick walls club itself will be owned by a sugar daddy owner who has nothing to do with club until he took over. Laughing

and what are you talking about ?you are the one who barged in with your silly fanboy comment with Serie A attendances and i provided the reasoning above.

I have absolutely no involvement in what tuddor says ,i just had to respond cuz you were behaving like a pathetic fanboy..

This is a thread about post season celebrations ,not talking about some fan who invests 1 crore into the club..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue May 15, 2012 6:20 am

Bernabeu has a great atmosphere.. But saying that in england people do not know how to celebrate.. They get drunk, that's their way to celebrate, it doesnt mean that thay "don't celebrate in style".. They were playing fa cup finals with 100 000 people on wembley in 1920's (this proves how much football means to them)
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue May 15, 2012 6:22 am

tuddor wrote:Bernabeu has a great atmosphere.. But saying that in england people do not know how to celebrate.. They get drunk, that's their way to celebrate, it doesnt mean that thay "don't celebrate in style".. They were playing fa cup finals with 100 000 people on wembley in 1920's (this proves how much football means to them)
Yea how hard it is to fill up a 100k stadium in a country of over 50mil people Laughing And its not like Stoke and City were exactly a small clubs before. They play first divison football, how hard it is not to get fans?!

Last edited by Nameless on Tue May 15, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue May 15, 2012 6:22 am

Lord Hades wrote: celebrate in berlusconi's or united style

what did they celebrate this season lol

You dare to laugh at United and Ac Milan, best football clubs in last 25 years.Statistics say this.Until this year, United was no1 in Europe at Uefa Club Rankins, since 2008.AC Milan won the most UCL in last 20 years.Real Madrid didn't play an UCL quarter final for about 7 years.And what did Real celebrate?Not even a half of what United or Milan celebrated.

Adit wrote: Too bad the current best serie A team is not even in CL .Its Juventus who has to prove something not us. So until you prove...

Calm down, Juventus has relegated one time and finished out of top 4 in Italy for some years but they still played a Uefa Champions League Final more recently than Real Madrid.

Real Madrid fans...you know what?We have solid arguments, we have an amazing past, a bright future you have nothing.

PS. Tell me a world class field player grown by the spirit of Real Madrid who won La Liga this year.

Last edited by vlafy on Tue May 15, 2012 6:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 15, 2012 6:26 am

Surag wrote:
Adit wrote:I would rather talk to a brick wall than a person who judges fans passion by stadium noise and talk trash about the real passionate fans who ran the clubs with their own effort ,money,time and blood.

and what are you talking about ?you are the one who barged in with your silly fanboy comment with Serie A attendances and i provided the reasoning above.

I have absolutely no involvement in what tuddor says ,i just had to respond cuz you were behaving like a pathetic fanboy..

This is a thread about post season celebrations ,not talking about some fan who invests 1 crore into the club..

Wut?

that brick wall said Real Madrid Socios arent passionate (ironic) and he is clueless.

Serie A attendances are crap. Fans dont want to come to Stadiums,they are so more passionate than all the fans in the world that they dont come to stadiums until it is ultra modern. ironic isnt it?

Whats your problem? im responding him to the way he deserves.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 15, 2012 6:27 am

vlafy wrote:
Real Madrid fans...you know what?We have solid arguments, we have an amazing past, a bright future you have nothing.

Laughing

:facepalm:

A juventus fan talking about how Real Madrid lacks history and future.

Whats Juventus history? Bribing refs?

Last edited by Adit on Tue May 15, 2012 6:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue May 15, 2012 6:29 am

Adit wrote:
vlafy wrote:

Laughing

:facepalm:

Exactly, that's what you have.You have removed any doubts.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next