Dear Sir Alex

2 posters

Go down

Dear Sir Alex Empty Dear Sir Alex

Post by vizkosity Sun May 13, 2012 10:33 pm

plz spend, don't be like wenger.

Oh and, spend on some world class, not bebe or another winger.

Sincerely yours,
Viz

PS: maybe signing me is a better option than signing bebe. I am willing to work more and carry water around
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Dear Sir Alex Empty Re: Dear Sir Alex

Post by RED Sun May 13, 2012 11:35 pm

We are allegedly on the verge of signing Kagawa, he was brilliant against Bayern last night and SAF and Mike Phelan were there too, so that tells us that the rumours are somewhat true. So that is proof SAF is finally going to adress the key issues in the squad.

Add another DM + a new LB and I think we will be ready to win the title back next season. This was by far not our best team, a team that had key players out through injuries through out the season and had to replace key experienced players with younger players. We were in transition, yet we pushed City all the way to the final minute of the BPL 2011/12 season.

We did spend last season, but you have to bear in mind that we had to replace VDS, we couldn't pass the opportunity of letting LFC getting a young great talent like Phil Jones, so we bought him, and the only baffling signing we made last season was Young, but it made sense because if either Nani or Valencia got injured, we would have had to rely on Park or Giggs...or to some extent-Welbeck. So that signing made sense in the end.

We were also heavily linked with Sneijder, but his wages were a problem, and that signign didn't come to fruition. The money is there, and I think we will get the right signings this time, it's all about getting them before any of our rivals do. We have to act fast.

City winning the title today is the biggest incentive for SAF to improve our squad even more. And I think he will.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Mon May 14, 2012 12:22 am

fair enough, but i still think spending on young with that amount isn't a wise move. Sure, he did have a great season, but then i feel like there are other areas that we would need to improve on.

Idk about evra. He isn't who he was. He's one of the better LB in the game, but having him being a liability in important games suck. Seriously, against the CL final, as well as some of our most important matches, the goals came from his side.

I'm temping to loan fabio/welbeck and some youngsters out for a little more. I thought they had it at the beginning of the season....If nani wasn't injured, we would've gotten a lot more chances. Same with Vidic, and fletcher.

We need some serious fixing before entering the new season with CL chances. Mancity won't let us have any easier a season from now on. Same with the new rejuvenated chelsea, arsenal. LFC is going to spend big this summer also.
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down