Juve ‘interested’ in Laursen

Go down

Juve ‘interested’ in Laursen Empty Juve ‘interested’ in Laursen

Post by LWL91 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:28 pm

AaB's young talent, Jacob Barrett Laursen, has returned from his trial stays in Italian Juventus and northern Jutland are waiting right now for a response from the Italians.
AaB-rounder Jacob Barrett Laursen was last week to try-out in Italian Juventus. The stay was not quite as expected when the young Dane suffered a minor injury, but he still delivered a good impression.

- But before that happened was Jakob turned out just fine for the first two workouts, and he could easily be on that level, even though he was one of the youngest players who participated in træningerne says AaB's talent coordinator Jacob Larsen Nordjyske.

In AaB awaits you now that Juventus contacts northern Jutland, should they wish to associate Dane. The message count sports director Lynge Jacobsen comes at a time or another.

- And I have not heard anything from Juventus yet, and I really do not know when it will happen. I think when it gets within the next few days, but as I said, I do not know, and it may also be that it will only be after the New Year, says Lynge Jakobsen.

Any sale is expected to bring the northern Jutland in the neighborhood of seven million krones (900.000 €)

bold.dk (big danish football news site)

Aalborg have admitted that Juventus are keen on Jacob Barret Laursen, but have denied claims of an agreement.

There have been suggestions that the Old Lady have already reached a deal to net the teenager who will turn 18 in November.

“I know that they are interested, but nothing is final,” Aalborg sporting director Lynge Jakobsen told Danish football website bold.dk. “I can’t confirm that they have signed him.

“I didn’t say they haven’t made a bid, but it has been reported that they have signed him and I don’t think they have.”

The defender, who has been on trial with Juventus, has represented Denmark at Under-16, U-17 and U-18 level.

Football-Italia.net
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down