Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

+7
guest7
chaval
lucianomoggi
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Luca
inderbaby
DeviAngel
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Director Beppe Marotta insists Juventus “are not interested in Carlos Tevez and have not made contact.”

Today’s Italian newspapers were full of rumours the Bianconeri had offered more than Milan to tempt the Argentine away from Manchester City in the January transfer window.

“Tevez is an excellent player, I am hardly the first to say that, but we have had no contact with Manchester City or his agents,” director of sport Marotta told Sky Sport Italia.

“Juventus are not interested in Tevez. I can categorically rule out negotiations for a January move.

“I also totally deny reports of any other interest in the player.”

Tevez’s agents have confirmed talks are on-going with Milan for a mid-season switch.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21324
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 124

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by inderbaby Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:51 pm

Tevez demands around 200k a week...on top of that his transfer fee will be huge! No thanks!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by Luca Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:06 pm

inderbaby wrote:Tevez demands around 200k a week...on top of that his transfer fee will be huge! No thanks!

This is true but I doubt he moves permanently in January
It would more likely be loan with an option to buy and City pays say 20% of his wages
He makes over 8M a season I believe

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:23 pm

Always SKY :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by lucianomoggi Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:13 am

this can happen if JUVENTUS are planning to drop DEL PIERO

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 1542
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by inderbaby Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:16 am

I dunno man...this guy is a trouble maker and he will demand a starting spot which he will have to earn and I dont think we need a big name right now especially as we are playing so well as a unit!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 2271
Join date : 2011-06-13

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by chaval Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 am

Why would you guys even want him?
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 414
Join date : 2011-11-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by guest7 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:32 am

you should get cavani instead
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8276
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by LWL91 Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Tevez is a fantastic player and you need such players to succeed on an international level. We might hav players to beat Lazio, Palermo, ACM etc but when it comes to Real Madrid, Beyern Munich, Barcelona etc we don't have the individual quality it sometimes take to make or break in the big games.. Tevez is better then any of our current strikers but he does not fit in at the current tactics. Conte has to make a decision for himself for sooner or later Juventus will realize they don't stand a chance in CL unless they take chances and sign Moggi-players such as Tevez, Ibra, Sneijder etc - world class players with individually abilities to change the games all on their own.. I don't see how either Vucinic, Matri or Pepe could chance a game against Real Madrid for example.. Tevez is available right now - not because he plays bad, are in a bad form or because he has suffered an injury, no, he is available because he plays for a club with so many prima donnas and so little respect for a class player such as himself. His own behaviour has lead him to his current downfall but it would never had happened if he had played in a club such as Juventus - last season he was not only their top scorer, he was also their CAPTAIN! You would never see a captain treated like that in Juve.

What i basicly says is this:
Tevez is a fenomenal player who would tear us apart if he goes to Milan and a player of his quality does not hang on the trees - he is avaiable in january and the entire reason he is wanted out is not because of himself - but the way City has chose to run their football club as a big firm. Tevez; very expensive but surely Moggi would have made an inquiry..
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:25 pm

omarish wrote:you should get cavani instead

We need a support striker not a Centre forward... :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 4413
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by LWL91 Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:32 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
omarish wrote:you should get cavani instead

We need a support striker not a Centre forward... :facepalm:

Tevez is a support striker too Smile But yeah. I agree Cavani is nowhere near a good solution
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by johniet Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:30 pm

why Tevez when we have Vucinic and Del Piero, even Quagliarella can play there
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by LWL91 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:55 pm

johniet wrote:why Tevez when we have Vucinic and Del Piero, even Quagliarella can play there

Champions League. Read my post above and share your opinion cheers
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by Luca Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Tevez makes 8M a year
Vucinic makes about 3
Quagliarella a little less
Del Piero 1M

Vucinic + Quagliarella + Del Piero is still less than the wages paid to Tevez
Would Tevez be more important than Pirlo? No, so he should not be making double his salary

Tevez would not play for the shirt in my opinion
I still think Rossi could join for next season but with his injury it is risky, would be fairly cheap to sign him given that

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by LWL91 Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Luca wrote:Tevez makes 8M a year
Vucinic makes about 3
Quagliarella a little less
Del Piero 1M

Vucinic + Quagliarella + Del Piero is still less than the wages paid to Tevez
Would Tevez be more important than Pirlo? No, so he should not be making double his salary

Tevez would not play for the shirt in my opinion
I still think Rossi could join for next season but with his injury it is risky, would be fairly cheap to sign him given that

I hear what you say bro, but I must correct you.. Yes, Tevez might want to make more then what all three currently makes together, but he is also a whole different class (ADP is old).
You can't put things like this; Pirlo is more important then Buffon to this Juve team and he still earns a lot more.. Tevez will get paid for his services but I believe that if we signed him he would pay us back. Last season he was a beast for City and arguably the best striker in the league next to Rooney.....

You only need one more world class striker along side Matri and that one be Tevez instead of mediocre Vucinic, Quagliarella and ADP. Lol it's weird to say ADP is mediocre coz he's not, it's just that he can't play on the highest of the highest level anymore that's really all. For 15 mins ADP is still a MONSTER, no doubt..

Rossi is not world class atm. People argue Sergio Aguero still has a lot to prove before they'd call him world class and boy El Kun is miles ahead of Guiseppe Rossi.. I like Rossi quite a lot, partly because he's Italian, but i must admit he is years behind Tevez - i mean.. Top scorer in EPL and Captain to a top team - game changing goals made him a key figure - this season he even started over Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko - he just fel out with Mancini that's all. I mean.. If you look at the individually level he's still the best striker in City and it's come out that it's either Mancini or Tevez and then ofc the player must go.. :coffee:

I'm sorry. Tevez really worked his ass off unlike many others in City last year and he is truly one of the top 10 in the world of football. Don't tell me we'd be juuust fine without him coz we'll need him so badly for CL next year



I think people forgot his magic.... :bow:


Last edited by LWL91 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by Il Pinguino Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 pm

LWL91 wrote:
Luca wrote:Tevez makes 8M a year
Vucinic makes about 3
Quagliarella a little less
Del Piero 1M

Vucinic + Quagliarella + Del Piero is still less than the wages paid to Tevez
Would Tevez be more important than Pirlo? No, so he should not be making double his salary

Tevez would not play for the shirt in my opinion
I still think Rossi could join for next season but with his injury it is risky, would be fairly cheap to sign him given that

I hear what you say bro, but I must correct you.. Yes, Tevez might want to make more then what all three currently makes together, but he is also a whole different class (ADP is old).
You can't put things like this; Pirlo is more important then Buffon to this Juve team and he still earns a lot more.. Tevez will get paid for his services but I believe that if we signed him he would pay us back. Last season he was a beast for City and arguably the best striker in the league next to Rooney.....

You only need one more world class striker along side Matri and that one be Tevez instead of mediocre Vucinic, Quagliarella and ADP. Lol it's weird to say ADP is mediocre coz he's not, it's just that he can't play on the highest of the highest level anymore that's really all. For 15 mins ADP is still a MONSTER, no doubt..

Rossi is not world class atm. People argue Sergio Aguero still has a lot to prove before they'd call him world class and boy El Kun is miles ahead of Guiseppe Rossi.. I like Rossi quite a lot, partly because he's Italian, but i must admit he is years behind Tevez - i mean.. Top scorer in EPL and Captain to a top team - game changing goals made him a key figure - this season he even started over Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko - he just fel out with Mancini that's all. I mean.. If you look at the individually level he's still the best striker in City and it's come out that it's either Mancini or Tevez and then ofc the player must go.. :coffee:

I'm sorry. Tevez really worked his ass off unlike many others in City last year and he is truly one of the top 10 in the world of football. Don't tell me we'd be juuust fine without him coz we'll need him so badly for CL next year
As much as I agree about Tevez and his ability, I don't think he is the player we need. Sure he would bring quality to this team but he will cost a good amount and would be a risk behind the scenes. The last thing we need is the team to be split because of a Tevez related incident...not when this team is finally coming together as it seems. That risk wouldn't be worth his contribution or his wages imo.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by Luca Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:59 pm

LWL91 wrote:
Luca wrote:Tevez makes 8M a year
Vucinic makes about 3
Quagliarella a little less
Del Piero 1M

Vucinic + Quagliarella + Del Piero is still less than the wages paid to Tevez
Would Tevez be more important than Pirlo? No, so he should not be making double his salary

Tevez would not play for the shirt in my opinion
I still think Rossi could join for next season but with his injury it is risky, would be fairly cheap to sign him given that

I hear what you say bro, but I must correct you.. Yes, Tevez might want to make more then what all three currently makes together, but he is also a whole different class (ADP is old).
You can't put things like this; Pirlo is more important then Buffon to this Juve team and he still earns a lot more.. Tevez will get paid for his services but I believe that if we signed him he would pay us back. Last season he was a beast for City and arguably the best striker in the league next to Rooney.....

You only need one more world class striker along side Matri and that one be Tevez instead of mediocre Vucinic, Quagliarella and ADP. Lol it's weird to say ADP is mediocre coz he's not, it's just that he can't play on the highest of the highest level anymore that's really all. For 15 mins ADP is still a MONSTER, no doubt..

Rossi is not world class atm. People argue Sergio Aguero still has a lot to prove before they'd call him world class and boy El Kun is miles ahead of Guiseppe Rossi.. I like Rossi quite a lot, partly because he's Italian, but i must admit he is years behind Tevez - i mean.. Top scorer in EPL and Captain to a top team - game changing goals made him a key figure - this season he even started over Aguero, Balotelli and Dzeko - he just fel out with Mancini that's all. I mean.. If you look at the individually level he's still the best striker in City and it's come out that it's either Mancini or Tevez and then ofc the player must go.. :coffee:

I'm sorry. Tevez really worked his ass off unlike many others in City last year and he is truly one of the top 10 in the world of football. Don't tell me we'd be juuust fine without him coz we'll need him so badly for CL next year



I think people forgot his magic.... :bow:

You are right, his last season's form would make him easily Juventus' best attacker
But, what does a season like this one due to a player, the man has a ton of mental problems right now and he is not fit
I like Vucinic and Quagliarella though so I rate them a bit higher than you do

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by LWL91 Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:03 am

The same way Cassano arguably destroyed the Milan and Italian team spirit?? What I try to explain is that a star like Tevez is not bound to ruin his next team - he has been in Manchester for his entire career, the fans hate him in the city, don't you think we could welcome a hero of his calibre if he repays with goals and glory?

Archilles was hard to control too, you know - yet he won the trojan war to "his king"
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by Luca Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:07 am

Definitely but other players could potentially be pissed off if he is making 8M and not earning it.
If he joined Juventus tomorrow, he would not be worthy of those wages because he is not fit, not in form and there is no guarantee. The talent is immense for sure and if Juventus can get that form out of him he is worthy.

I look at Elia, who has this 'suspect' attitude and he gets nothing from Juventus. You think just because Tevez has a name like he does, Conte will take him seriously? It is questionable.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 14135
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by LWL91 Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:14 am

Luca wrote:Definitely but other players could potentially be pissed off if he is making 8M and not earning it.
If he joined Juventus tomorrow, he would not be worthy of those wages because he is not fit, not in form and there is no guarantee. The talent is immense for sure and if Juventus can get that form out of him he is worthy.

I look at Elia, who has this 'suspect' attitude and he gets nothing from Juventus. You think just because Tevez has a name like he does, Conte will take him seriously? It is questionable.

Good point. The thing with Tevez is, however, that he is a hard working player with fantastic stamina.. Tevez is not like Balotelli, he knows his name is at stake and he will give his everything to make people remember it for a long time.. He has yet failed to do so because he transferred from one Manchester club to another and hasn't won anything with City.. If he join Juve and Win us the Scudetto by netting twice against Inter, Milan, Napoli etc he has a name printed in Turin and none will care if he earns the same as Buffon and Amauri..

Furthermore I actually think he can give a lot to our other strikers, whom we'll still need if we are to play both CL and Liga
smoking
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by LWL91 Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:23 am


Workrate

[img]Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Skarmb12[/img]
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by Il Pinguino Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:36 am

LWL91 wrote:The same way Cassano arguably destroyed the Milan and Italian team spirit?? What I try to explain is that a star like Tevez is not bound to ruin his next team - he has been in Manchester for his entire career, the fans hate him in the city, don't you think we could welcome a hero of his calibre if he repays with goals and glory?

Archilles was hard to control too, you know - yet he won the trojan war to "his king"
Never said Cassano destroyed the Milan and Italian team spirit. That argument was about the players history of doing so. History of problems behind the scenes whether it be the coach, owner or whoever. Tevez is the same. A player of his quality would be welcomed here without a doubt. What I am trying to say is what happens if he doesn't get along with the coach. I mean we already have Krasic and Elia on the bench. That off the bat shows no ones spot on this Juve is guaranteed under Conte. Do you think a player like Tevez would be ok on the bench if Conte chose to sit him? His wages are too high for that risk imo. I would rather not take the chance with a player like that and be put in another Amauri situation. Either way I don't see him coming here although I can see him ending up at Inter.
However there is no denying his ability and work rate. I wouldn't mind him coming here however I feel Juve could find a better and safer option...
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 300
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by Alvin89er Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:39 am

....
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by LWL91 Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Il Pinguino wrote:
LWL91 wrote:The same way Cassano arguably destroyed the Milan and Italian team spirit?? What I try to explain is that a star like Tevez is not bound to ruin his next team - he has been in Manchester for his entire career, the fans hate him in the city, don't you think we could welcome a hero of his calibre if he repays with goals and glory?

Archilles was hard to control too, you know - yet he won the trojan war to "his king"
Never said Cassano destroyed the Milan and Italian team spirit. That argument was about the players history of doing so. History of problems behind the scenes whether it be the coach, owner or whoever. Tevez is the same. A player of his quality would be welcomed here without a doubt. What I am trying to say is what happens if he doesn't get along with the coach. I mean we already have Krasic and Elia on the bench. That off the bat shows no ones spot on this Juve is guaranteed under Conte. Do you think a player like Tevez would be ok on the bench if Conte chose to sit him? His wages are too high for that risk imo. I would rather not take the chance with a player like that and be put in another Amauri situation. Either way I don't see him coming here although I can see him ending up at Inter.
However there is no denying his ability and work rate. I wouldn't mind him coming here however I feel Juve could find a better and safer option...

People argued we should never sign Cassano for free when we had the chance because we were building a team of good spirit. A team that is united in many ways. Marotta is trying to do so i must admit. It pleases me just as much as i presume it pleases you to see our players hanging out playing table tennis or whatever but the truth is that this is not how modern football is! Chemistry is important but sometimes you must make sacrifices in order to build a stronger team ON the field. Everyone's interesting in winning and once Tevez scores his hattrick against Inter he is just as popular as Pepe...

"Cassano is a player who I wanted to sign for Juventus in 2006 because I like people who have something extra, even though they are hard to control," - Luciano Moggi

Tevez will not turn into another Amauri. Tevez is such a class player I don't understand how we can argue about his qualities.. All this is about is actually just wether or not you guys are ready to add a world class player to the squad, coz this is what i'm arguing we should..

I know we sit quite comfortable on the seria a table but we must act now that the chance is here. There are not many players out the with equal qualities to Carlos Tevez and he is only available now because of special circumstances! A player of Tevez' calibre will not be available in June 2012!!!!
We need this kind of player for the Champions League coz Vucinic just won't win us the big games :coffee:
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 933
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by Alvin89er Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:16 pm

...................
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 112
Join date : 2011-10-24
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juve 'not interested in Tevez'  Empty Re: Juve 'not interested in Tevez'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum