Juve on El Kaddouri. We talked about it & if seriously interested...

+2
MMM
Cotes
6 posters

Go down

Juve on El Kaddouri. We talked about it & if seriously interested... Empty Juve on El Kaddouri. We talked about it & if seriously interested...

Post by Cotes Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 am

Exclusive to TuttoJuve.com Andrea Iaconi, sports director of Brescia, update us on interaction of the market involving the club and Lombard closely concern their Juve.

Andrea Iaconi, Brescia is putting on display the real work lies ahead. The first is Omar El Kaddouri

It's the best guy we have, not deny it. He has great talent, you're hanging out and inevitably upon him many teams were interested, Italian and foreign. We will in July. "

Juventus is one of them?

"Yes, Juventus are interested in the player with Juventus and we have already spoken, was entered into a discourse. Among other relationships with the Company Marotta and Juventus are great, so if you were really interested in the guy there would certainly be problems. "

Meanwhile, a swallow in Turin is for sure: Nicholas Loyal

"The matter is closed with him. In July it will be in effect a Juventus player. "

There remains the possibility that in Brescia on loan again next year, perhaps to grow?

"These are things to be seen, obviously depend on Juve."

Finally, another player who likes the most is Jonathas. What can you say about that?

"I confirm that the boy likes a lot of teams in Serie A but I can say that Juventus is not about him. You may end up in a team of mid-range ".
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve on El Kaddouri. We talked about it & if seriously interested... Empty Re: Juve on El Kaddouri. We talked about it & if seriously interested...

Post by MMM Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:24 am

who's that Nicholas Loyal?
any info?
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Juve on El Kaddouri. We talked about it & if seriously interested... Empty Re: Juve on El Kaddouri. We talked about it & if seriously interested...

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:12 am

MMM wrote:who's that Nicholas Loyal?

Laughing Laughing :bow: :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:05 am

elmystique wrote:

Laughing Laughing Juve on El Kaddouri. We talked about it & if seriously interested... 1499845164 Juve on El Kaddouri. We talked about it & if seriously interested... 1499845164

I didn't need that much detail!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:53 am

Juve seems to be associated with every young CM in Europe right now. I'm guessing that Pogba isn't coming to Juve. We will probably land Veratti and, maybe, one other young CM will come. Otherwise, that's just too much young talent. I guess it's not a problem if you loan them all out.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:05 pm

MMM wrote:
elmystique wrote:

Laughing Laughing Juve on El Kaddouri. We talked about it & if seriously interested... 1499845164 Juve on El Kaddouri. We talked about it & if seriously interested... 1499845164

I didn't need that much detail!

Very Happy its Leali, blame google translate for that
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Juventude wrote:Juve seems to be associated with every young CM in Europe right now. I'm guessing that Pogba isn't coming to Juve. We will probably land Veratti and, maybe, one other young CM will come. Otherwise, that's just too much young talent. I guess it's not a problem if you loan them all out.

All diversion and part of the tactics for Veratti ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:10 pm

I hope so, Devi. We need a vice for Pirlo and I think he's the right player. I hope he doesn't get loaned out so that he can learn from Pirlo.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Juventude wrote:I hope so, Devi. We need a vice for Pirlo and I think he's the right player. I hope he doesn't get loaned out so that he can learn from Pirlo.

I think that Appelt is the right Pirlo replacement and that boy Buoy bro trust me when I saw them they were oozing class and they are going to be WC players.

On the other side I love Veratti he will be class he has everything set.

For example

Matchday 3 :

-------Marchisio---Veratti----Vidal--

Matchday 6 :
--------Marchisio---Pirlo----Bouy---

Coppa :

-------Veratti--Bouy--Appelt---

Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum