TonyDaBeast
Forza
baresi
BigBoban
dostoevsky
60 posters

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 30 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by tonger Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:32 pm

its more like practicing playing 10v11 against barca at camp nou Very Happy

tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:34 pm

YOOOO! I just realized what happened!

Constant was booked in the first half! So I am assuming he was given a (second) yellow and perhaps the referee realized that when putting both Bovo and Constant on his little paper.

Edit: that nap didn't do as much as I thought it did, I just realized that was already mentioned. But I am still curious to know if that was a straight red or a second yellow. Initially I thought that Constant was given a yellow and then a red for continuing to argue/yell.

This is why I need to go to bed before midnight :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:41 pm

FT Genoa 0-2 Milan

Montolivo looked really exhausted...i hope he's going to be ready for Barca, one of our most vital players
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:35 pm

I have to say, the unpredictable movement of KPB was really missed today as well.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossonero23 Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:12 am

Muntari was awful. jesus...
Rossonero23
Rossonero23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:42 am

Rossonero23 wrote:Muntari was awful. jesus...

Ok, so I have been doing a little research on the Constant red card (second yellow) and I was wondering if anyone saw what he did to receive it. Apparently this went down...(according to Goal.com)..."Just seven minutes after effectively breaking Genoa's resistance, Kevin Constant stupidly offered the hosts a route back into the game by getting himself sent off for throwing his forehead into the face of Cesare Bovo, who had chopped the Milan fullback down seconds beforehand." I did not see this and I initially thought he received the second yellow for saying something out of line.

Anyway, as a professional you have to keep your cool, but Genoa were playing physical (borderline dirty depending on your opinion) and I thought he should have been spared the second yellow (not to mention that his first yellow was soft like charmin). It was basically a shoulder to shoulder play and while I would have been ok with a foul, I do not believe it warranted a yellow card. I guess I am trying to say that I understood his frustration and I am glad he ended up getting on the way he did because at the very least, he was able to speak his mind and make it worthwhile (the damage had already been done).

This was his first career red card in Serie A (according the commentators, do not quote me, unless of course the information is good Very Happy)

Anyway, I just wanted to see what my fellow Milanista thought about that particular scenario.

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:51 pm

ranDOM 10 wrote:Ok, so I have been doing a little research on the Constant red card (second yellow) and I was wondering if anyone saw what he did to receive it. Apparently this went down...(according to Goal.com)..."Just seven minutes after effectively breaking Genoa's resistance, Kevin Constant stupidly offered the hosts a route back into the game by getting himself sent off for throwing his forehead into the face of Cesare Bovo, who had chopped the Milan fullback down seconds beforehand." I did not see this and I initially thought he received the second yellow for saying something out of line.

Anyway, as a professional you have to keep your cool, but Genoa were playing physical (borderline dirty depending on your opinion) and I thought he should have been spared the second yellow (not to mention that his first yellow was soft like charmin). It was basically a shoulder to shoulder play and while I would have been ok with a foul, I do not believe it warranted a yellow card. I guess I am trying to say that I understood his frustration and I am glad he ended up getting on the way he did because at the very least, he was able to speak his mind and make it worthwhile (the damage had already been done).

This was his first career red card in Serie A (according the commentators, do not quote me, unless of course the information is good Very Happy)

Anyway, I just wanted to see what my fellow Milanista thought about that particular scenario.
It's true that the Genoa defenders were being over-aggressive and the foul on Constant was a perfect example of that. Completely unnecessary and no intention of going for the ball whatsoever. But despite all of this, I still think Constant's reaction was way too exaggerated. Sure, it gets frustrating, but we were winning 2-0. It's not like we were losing and were denied a clear penalty or something.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:48 pm

True, but his overreaction was after he was already given a second yellow - at that point he might as well have gotten his money's worth. I will agree it was a bit unprofessional, but I would be upset about getting kicked in such a manner. Sure he wasn't hurt, but look what happened to Pazzini earlier in the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Well, his ban could be extended (i.e. more than one game) because of the reaction. I hope that does not happen.
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Touché.

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:23 pm

i was watching ac milan weekly.. and they were playing a training match.. and gabriel was playing as a striker.. O.O
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:57 am

Balo creates the goal from the FK. Monty scores. But SES's goalless streak continues...
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:24 am

ES has started almost every game this season, should've been rested today rbh since we have Fio (away), Napoli (home, which is a must win), and Juve (away)

We need a miracle to win at the Franchi. Jo Jo is out and Rodriguez is suspended so thats good for us.

Napoli at home is a must win, WE NEED TO WIN THIS, they have an easy fixture schedule (sorta) bar Roma

Juve will (hopefully) rest their players for Bayern second leg, so we may grasp a point. 3 if we're lucky
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 am

Huge month coming up:
Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 30 9110_110
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:08 pm

MILAN - The friendly between the Rossoneri and Vergiatese has ended 14-0 with goals from Pazzini (4), El Shaarawy (4), Balotelli, Robinho and Zaccardo in the second half. Flamini, Boateng and Antonini scored in the first half.
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:17 pm

btw Didac played the second half

*cue dramatic music*
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:01 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:btw Didac played the second half

*cue dramatic music*
how was he?? O.O

good news is from next season there will be a B team like they have in laliga.. where reserve players and youth players can play
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:06 am

saw a video of salamon performance against san marino... he looks mighty impressive!!!

he is better off partnering mexes .... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rOqUPL_tMs&feature=player_embedded

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:00 am

Contrast this to Robinho vs Gabriel where Robinho has all three penalties saved. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:27 am

The pen from Allegri where he went to the left :bow: that deception

Impressive from Salamon in that link above too, although it was San Marino.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:32 am

Dat chip from Max as well. Proud

The video of his performance against San Marino was excellent to watch, though it is a very limited scenario. Pressure was very rarely applied to Salamon whilst he was on the ball, however on the few occasions when it was, he showed himself to be composed and made the right decision. Lovely distribution from the back, I'd love to see him paired with a very physical central defender and trialled for us during the pre-season. Someone such as Ogbonna could potentially strike up an excellent balance. He looked a bit unsure against a striker willing to play with his back to goal in the last few exchanges in the video and I personally thought he was fortunate not to be called for a couple of fouls, however he's young, physically impressive and obviously talented. I'd hate to see him simply traded away instantly without at least getting a shot.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:36 am

Yeah, the distribution was what stood out for me.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:40 am

If we are concerned over his ability to read the game from the centre of defence, I'd simply throw him into anchor the midfield off the bench and see how he goes, dropping between the central defenders as require off the ball and to help build from the back, though I do personally like Montolivo playing through the middle. It would be a worthy experiment though and could make our midfield extremely difficult to play through.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:43 am

How much worse than our current CB's could he be? we need him to play at the back IMO. he's played CDM in Serie B, so I wouldn't be surprised if that experiment worked though
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:52 am

I believe that we're unnecessarily harsh on our central defenders at times. Whilst they are by no means elite, our defence has experienced a remarkable turn around in form since the disastrous opening months of the season. Whilst problems still exist, I can understand the reluctance of the management to expose a youngster to the pressure of a tight European race at this stage. Should we achieve qualification for the Champions League with a game to spare, I would like to see Salamon achieve a league start, however if we can not, I would simply look to begin using him as a rotational option from the bench should our position in a game be comfortable.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:02 am

I don't think that we're too harsh on our CBs at all, but I agree with you about when to play Salamon. I'd like to see him as a starter next season.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next