dostoevsky
M99
BiasedMilanFan3
CroInter
Brigate Rossonere
41 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! Empty Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:43 pm

I know competitive games are a very long way away but I wanted to make this thread and get it stickied so we can get more of that old forum feel Wink

Last edited by Brigate Rossonere on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by CroInter Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:48 pm

1st Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! Kava
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:15 pm

the fact that CroInter is the first poster in Milan's matchday commentary thread is just......just.....weird
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:16 pm

Waiting for the Supercoppa Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! Ghelyon CroInter must be praying already mwuhuahahaha.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:22 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:the fact that CroInter is the first poster in Milan's matchday commentary thread is just......just.....weird

He acutally loves us, he has more posts in our section than in the Inter section Afro
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Monday 6 June, 2011
Italian Super Cup move rejected
Despite calls to move the Italian Super Cup Milan-Inter match to San Siro, it looks as if it will be hosted in Beijing.

The game kicks off the Italian football season on August 6 and is between Scudetto winners Milan and Coppa Italia holders Inter.

Considering this is a local derby and the Copa America will make many of their stars already face international travel, the two clubs had requested a move to San Siro.

“There are a series of mechanisms we need to look over, but I believe we are going towards confirmation of the date and venue in Beijing,” said Lega Serie A President Maurizio Beretta today.

The Super Cup should be played at the Birds’ Nest Stadium.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
Monday 6 June, 2011
Italian Super Cup move rejected
Despite calls to move the Italian Super Cup Milan-Inter match to San Siro, it looks as if it will be hosted in Beijing.

The game kicks off the Italian football season on August 6 and is between Scudetto winners Milan and Coppa Italia holders Inter.

Considering this is a local derby and the Copa America will make many of their stars already face international travel, the two clubs had requested a move to San Siro.

“There are a series of mechanisms we need to look over, but I believe we are going towards confirmation of the date and venue in Beijing,” said Lega Serie A President Maurizio Beretta today.

The Super Cup should be played at the Birds’ Nest Stadium.

Beijing :?: ITALIAN Supercup in Beijing :?: :!: That's just dumb. San Siro is the PERFECT "neutral" venue, home of both clubs. They'll get tons of supporters. FIGC are such idiots
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:12 pm

I'm sure there are sound monetary reasons for the FIGC to hold the Final in Beijin, my concern is whether these benefits make their way into the coffers of the clubs. It's potentially a fantastic market however, though sport is a government venture in China we are aiming for the hearts of those lucky enough to witness the game.

Also it's a hell of a lot cheaper for me to fly to Beijing so I'm not entirely opposed to the idea. Very Happy
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chagur Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:25 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I'm sure there are sound monetary reasons for the FIGC to hold the Final in Beijin, my concern is whether these benefits make their way into the coffers of the clubs. It's potentially a fantastic market however, though sport is a government venture in China we are aiming for the hearts of those lucky enough to witness the game.

Also it's a hell of a lot cheaper for me to fly to Beijing so I'm not entirely opposed to the idea. Very Happy

as long as they are paying, I don't care where we are playing. We could easily play on the Moon ☀ ☀ ☀
Chagur
Chagur
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:52 pm

Asian market is there to exploit and no one has really taken advantage of it yet. Arsenal are having most of their pre season there.. It is not a bad idea at all. People wanted it at the San Siro on because of the teams involved this year.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 pm

ALEXANDRE PATO is expected to be fit for the Copa America.

Pato dislocated his left shoulder in the game against Udinese few weeks ago and it seemed that he would have to pass on taking part in South America No. 1 competition – the Copa America.

However, the striker, who is in Brazil, training in Rio de Janeiro, is likely to be fit enough to play, as the Selecao doctor, Dr. Runco, says that there shouldn’t any risk in taking Pato to Argentina.

“His [Pato's] recovery has reached 50%. His chances to participate in the America’s Cup are great. His situation is good,” Runco said this week, also commenting on the situation of Ganso.

Pato is an important part of Mano Menezes’ plans. The 21-year-old will be playing with Santos talent Neymar and his Milan teammate Robinho and will lead the attack of the Brazil in the Copa America.

This competition starts on July 1st and ends on July 24th.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Asian market is there to exploit and no one has really taken advantage of it yet. Arsenal are having most of their pre season there.. It is not a bad idea at all. People wanted it at the San Siro on because of the teams involved this year.

To really take advantage of the asian market you must purchase an asian, Keisuke Honda anyone?? :geek:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:56 pm

Ibrahimovic with a hat-trick against Finland.

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! Ibrahimovic1
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:28 am

Like this list very much:

Ten things I don’t want to see at Milan next season

BY Kay Delaverro.

It is almost impossible to open this site, or as a matter of fact any other site, without seeing them bombarded with the transfer market speculation. Milan has had its fair share of transfer rumors with almost every player in the world being linked to Milan at one point in time. Of course more recently, it has been narrowed down to Mr X, which has led journalists in the Via Turati guessing names and putting across strange mathematical formulae, about the identity of this player.

Whiles I refuse to be drawn into the identity of whoever it is that we are eventually going to buy; I will like us to focus on the ten things that I believe most of us would not want to see next season. I believe it is only when we effectively address this issue that we can confidently compete in the UCL. Either than that, signing 11 superstars may still be pointless.

Robinho: “Milan changed me!”
Milan “watching €10/15 million” El Shaarawy

1. Daniele Bonera

Yes I will not like to see Bonera next season. I used to be one of those that felt that fans were being harsh on him but it is obvious that he carries the jinx. He was signed to replace Jaap Stam but has been nothing more than average since. Poor positioning, lack of pace and his inability to read the game makes him the biggest liability in the squad that’s far. With Nesta, Silva, Mexes, Yepes and possibly Astori certain to be in Milan next season, it is pointless to keep one of the highly paid centre backs in our squad as a 6th choice.

2. Robinho’s misfiring

Statistics show that this has been Robinho’s best season in Europe. Winning the league and being the clubs joint top scorer is an achievement he had yet to boast of. However, the temperamental Brazilian has missed more sitters than the number of mediocre signings Juventus made last season. This may not have been felt much in the league since we won anyway; but it was his one on one miss in the first leg of the Ajax game and the incredible miss away to Tottenham in the UCL, with the goal at his mercy is what really cost us.

3. Seedorf the Trequartista

Shitdorf and Slowdorf, were just some of the names that the Surinam legend was called in the first half of the season, when he was criminally played behind the two strikers. Fans called for his head after the Udinese game and he put in an even worse performance against Spurs in the first leg of UCL. His new role in midfield however seemed to ignite his career at Milan and was useful in our push for the scudetto. If Milan is serious about performining well next season, then Seedorf’s role as a trequartista must be something of the past.

4. Ibrahimovic’s Indiscipline

Statistics show that Zlatan was our most indiscipline player last season. The Swedish was not only red carded twice, but also accumulated 7 yellow cards in the process. Milan may have been lucky not to have suffered so much during his absence last season but the highest paid player in our squad, (4th in the world) must do more to stay on the pitch if we are going to compete on all fronts.

5. Pato’s glass body

Pato will be 22yrs during next season and though it may not be his fault that he is always getting injured, I expect him to get better. The Duck has loads of potential without a doubt but injuries have definitely limited his progress as a true World Champion. If next season will be Alexandre’s real break out season, then he has to be made of metal.

6. Ibrahimovic and Pato’s inconsistency

Both are incredibly good strikers with talents on the ball that complement each other. Ibra has the strength to hold the ball down, whereas Pato uses his electrifying pace. One thing that they both have in common though is that they are both relatively inconsistent, Pato’s inconsistency comes as a result of him not scoring a single goal in the Champions league this season whereas with Ibra, he has only scored three goals after the group stages in the UCL in his entire career; 2 against Arsenal and one against Stuttgart. He also scored 10 goals in the 1st half of the season, but only 4 in the 2nd half.

7. Allegri’s substitution and squad rotation.

Allegri may have proven his critics wrong by winning the scudetto with Milan last season, but one of his obvious flaws was his late substitutions and unwillingness to rotate his squad, thereby resting some players in matches that are not so relevant. This policy of his saw the likes of Strasser, Merkel and Emmanuelson make fewer appearances than expected. Pato for instance got injured in the last match of the season, when it was of not much importance.

8. Cassano has gotta lose weight

Il Talentino di Bari is naturally the most talented Italian of his generation. He has obviously had a good season, scoring 4 goals and 8 assists this season. Antonio though has put much weight and one can believe this is one of the reasons why he had a rather indifferent season. With rumors circulating that he will stay, he will have to lose weight to get back to his best.

9. and 10 I leave to you; to add your opinions as to what you do not want to see next season.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:21 am

Robinho had a pretty average game for Brazil. Missed chances as expected...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:17 pm

MSC SAILS TO PALMA

The Rossoneri Cruise on the MSC Splendida saw Yepes and Jankulovski go through their training paces on Wednesday.

MILAN - Day four abroad the MSC Splendida and Seedorf, Yepes, Jankulovski, Dida and Serginho have been keeping the holidaymakers entertained. Mario Yepes went through a training session with
Daniele Tognaccini. The Colombia international will remain on-board until Barcelona where he will transfer to a flight to South American to continue his preparation for the Copa America.

Marek Jankulovski continued his rehabilitation programme which get kept him out of action for two months and both the Czech star and Yepes will be interviewed by Milan Channel for an special which will air on the channel next week.

A lot of fans gathered in the gym on-board the Splendida to see how the players train under the guidance of the Milan Lab while Doctor Avaldi carried out checks for food allegries. The cMilan Channel followed the matches on MSC Arena, on Deck 16, among children enrolled in the tournament organised by Milan Academy. Each team is named after a player on abroad.

In the stretch of sea between Sicily and the Balearic Islands, Milan will sail to Palma de Mallorca after skirting Tunisia. Great expectations for this evening, when at 19.30 today after the treasure hunt, participants will be able to have their photographs taken with the stars and the Championship Trophy on the AFT's Lounge Deck 7.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:49 pm

For me..playing the Coppa Italia final match in Beijing doesn't make any sense..now we can play friendlies or pre seasons in China but an official final match which happens to be a derby is just..too much! ps. when is the match going to be played? the time difference between us and China is so big.. Neutral
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:40 am

Milanaa wrote:For me..playing the Coppa Italia final match in Beijing doesn't make any sense..now we can play friendlies or pre seasons in China but an official final match which happens to be a derby is just..too much! ps. when is the match going to be played? the time difference between us and China is so big.. Neutral

It is all about marketing and exploiting the Asian market. From now on you will only see more and more teams travel to Asia for pre season.

As for the time difference, well, you can spend a few hours in my shoes. I have to wake up at 4am most games to watch Milan :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Point is..they can play as much pre season as they like but NOT an official derby match Neutral
and yes..it sucks for you that you have to watch games at 4 but whatever time we play it's always going to be someone in the world that won't be able to have the chance to watch..but they better choose a time that is both good for us and for them..otherwise, we're going to hold manifestations Cool
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:10 pm

milanista99 wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:the fact that CroInter is the first poster in Milan's matchday commentary thread is just......just.....weird

He acutally loves us, he has more posts in our section than in the Inter section Afro
thats not because he loves us because inter section are as active as gallianis hair
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milanaa Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:18 pm

News that have nothing to do with Milan but since it was mentioned on Milan channel i think it can be posted here:
Hugo Campagnaro, the defender of Napoli is in hospital after a car accident in Buenos Aires in which 3 persons were killed..
beh, good luck!
Milanaa
Milanaa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Campagnaro OK after horror crash
Napoli defender Hugo Campagnaro is doing well, but is in shock after a road traffic accident left three people dead.

The Argentine was driving a Toyota Hilux in his homeland, with two passengers, when it was involved in a crash with a white Volkswagen Polo.

“I want to reassure the Napoli fans that Hugo is OK,” the player’s uncle, Sergio Castillo, exclusively told CalcioNapoli24.it.

“The crash was devastating and his best friend, Alvaro Castelli, died on impact. The two people in the other car also died.

“Hugo is in the Rio Cuarto hospital, where he will remain under observation. He’s conscious, but in shock and he still doesn’t know about Alvaro’s death.

“He’s suffered some bruises and head trauma, but, as is natural, he is in shock.

“The seatbelt and the airbag saved Hugo’s life. I also want to dismiss claims that his wife died in the accident.”

It’s unclear what exactly caused the impact, but Castillo suggested that the weather conditions may have contributed to the tragedy.

“The accident happened at 7am on a state road in the province of Cordoba,” continued the relative.

“We still don’t know the dynamics of the incident. The fog and the rain were probably a factor.”
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:43 pm

A bit off-topic, but I'm loving your sig Brigate, especially with the current quotes. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:32 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:A bit off-topic, but I'm loving your sig Brigate, especially with the current quotes. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Your sig is just as good. bounce
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Your sig is just as good. bounce

thanks Very Happy
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next