TonyDaBeast
Forza
baresi
BigBoban
dostoevsky
60 posters

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down

Forum Milan Channel: LIVE! - Page 34 Empty Re: Forum Milan Channel: LIVE!

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:32 am

dostoevsky wrote:One day you will be in trouble and night will fall like a cloak of ash that suffocates your very soul. You will be abandoned by all who claimed to love you and you will be taken by despair. You will look up and shout "save me," and I shall look down and whisper...

Spoiler:

*cough* help from you rmighty friend ? *cough*

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:42 am

#askKAKA a question on twitter now!
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:32 am

Milan lose 'most successful' title

Milan can no longer call themselves the most successful club in the world, as they are beaten by an Egyptian side.

President Silvio Berlusconi and CEO Adriano Galliani often trotted out the phrase, based on their 18 international trophies.

It can also be found written on the jerseys and on the side of the official team bus.

It was a record matched only by Argentina’s Boca Juniors, but as of last night this is no longer accurate.

Egyptian side Al Ahly won their sixth African Super Cup, which means they have 19 international trophies to their name.

It is now likely Milan will have to change their motto to ‘The most successful club in Europe.’

Al Ahly now top the world charts with 19 trophies, followed by Milan and Boca Juniors on 18, Independiente 16, Real Madrid 16 and Barcelona 14.

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Al Ahly pls go.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:21 pm

I call it: for this team to beat Atletico now is a much bigger miracle than beating Barca the seasons before.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:35 pm

What do you think of this frontline for next season?

--------------Balo------------

Taarabt------SES----------Honda

El Shaarawy can take the current position of Kaka. I was looking at his performances in the 2011/12 season and he did play in that position in some of the games, he did very well. I think putting El Shaarawy next to Balo can help a lot. Firstly, SES will have more freedom. Secondly, El Shaarawy can open up spaces for Balotelli with his runs, similar to how Pazzini would function. Finally, it will allow us to develop and utilize the partnership between the two to the max.

Alternatively, we can have Taarabt in the middle.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:17 pm

If Kaka were to leave , i think Honda would take his place in the centre and Taarabt , or anyone new for that matter , would take the place to the right. Ses to the left with Balo being the cf .

It's not that it's a bad suggestion , but Honda would definitely ask for Kaka's place. Anyway. I've always said in the past that El Shaarawy should move centraly at some point in his career . However , having missed almost the entire season and with Kaka , Honda and even Taarabt in the team , it's safe to say that won't happen any time soon , baring any dramatic turn of events that will leave Milan without either Kaka or Honda.

Anyway , Kaka ain't going anywhere this summer , if you ask me at least. Kaka won't leave Milan untill we stand on our feet again . He's not fkn Cassano . At the end of the day , we have no better nor we can hope to have any better to replace him as the amf , unless you believe Honda would do a better job. No , he wouldn't , not soon enough at least.

Many will not agree , like they didn't when he returned , but Kaka is still a really great and rare player. I'd say we enjoy him as much as we can , because players like him do not pop up every now and then . That he's not the world beater he used to be , doesn't make him a bad player or that this Milan would do better without him.

I dread the idea of where we would be right now without Kaka coming back this season and i would hate the idea of seeing Kaka leaving for the MLS after only 1 season back in Milan. As an immense fan of both Milan and Kaka , i hope he stays on . It will become quite obvious when Kaka's time to leave has come and that's not this summer. It will be exactly like it happened with him and Rui Costa , when someone will be too important for the team to be left out for Kaka. And that's not a situation that exists and most likely won't exist this summer either.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:51 pm

Great post Dante. I too have always said Stephan needs to move central in his career as naturally he is a central player, to which is proven to make use of both his feet. He was best central in Padova as its only a matter of time. By the stats his best plays and passes came from central positions as if you push a central player wide, he will always look to drift inside, naturally.

As for Kaka, I am very much dreading these reports of him moving to MLS as I surmise its due to the reports of us cutting down his salary due to the Champions League loss. I expected him to be here at least 2 years as him moving to another club after being our best player by far this season, will be a great shame. Its not just what he brings for us on the pitch and how he improves us so much but he has become the only true leader in a Milan full of yes-men and sheep and set a great example led by Seedorf. I cannot express how thankful I am for what he has brought for us overall and how well he has evolved himself into a player who's thankless tasks are greatly overlooked. I cannot imagine that months ago I did not want him and doubted the use of his return.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:55 pm

I agree with regards to Kaka. I think that he will spend one more season with us to see the team rise; that is if the management takes the right steps.

I also agree that Honda's best position is in the centre but I doubt Seedorf would move him there. In the past 2 games, I believe that Honda was given a free role by Seedorf; I think he can adapt to this position but only time will tell. Personally, I feel that SES is sometimes limited on the left side because he can't really use his passing skills.

Nonetheless, Seedorf has mentioned on more than one occasion that our AMFs are free to rotate with each other. With time, they can develop cohesion and can make us much more dangerous. We have already seen the start of this in the past 2 games in which Kaka, Honda, and Taarabt switched positions during the match. As a result, the position of our forwards does not really hold a lot of significance on the field.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:00 pm

Keeping Kaka is important for us. We need to maintain a mixture of youth and experience. Players of the old guard like Bonera and Kaka can help Seedorf teach the values of Milan and bring passion to the game. We need leaders that will enable us to make the transition to the next stage required for rebuilding this team. When Kaka works hard on the pitch, he sets a great example to other players since they now feel obligated to do better considering that they are younger.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:38 pm

I also think we only saw one dimension of El Shaarawy's game in 12/13 season. He only concentrated on scoring which involved his hardwork, finishing, and positioning but not other skills like dribbling and passing. You can see this by comparing his performances in his padova years and the 11/12 season with his performances in the 12/13 season. In the the 11/12 season, we were not desperate for results because we had an almost complete team, this allowed El Shaarawy to showcase his overall game better.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:44 pm

Would be nice with a Stefano in form next season, but when I look at his genetically frail legs I cant help wonder if those can stand football at this level :S
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:47 pm

Better to have SES playing LW than AM considering that next season we won't have Taarabt. And God forbid Birsa or Robinho becoming starters next year.

Besides, SES defensive workrate is much needed in the left handside of the pitch if Seedorf is set on using Eman/Constant as LB. Having someone who can get in behind the defense and offer a finishing outlet is much needed as opposed to just lining up 3 AM's behind Balo. Not to mention that Balo doesn't make much runs and drops deep a lot to pick up the ball.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:25 pm

•MilanDevil• wrote:I agree with regards to Kaka. I think that he will spend one more season with us to see the team rise; that is if the management takes the right steps.

I also agree that Honda's best position is in the centre but I doubt Seedorf would move him there. In the past 2 games, I believe that Honda was given a free role by Seedorf; I think he can adapt to this position but only time will tell. Personally, I feel that SES is sometimes limited on the left side because he can't really use his passing skills.

Nonetheless, Seedorf has mentioned on more than one occasion that our AMFs are free to rotate with each other. With time, they can develop cohesion and can make us much more dangerous. We have already seen the start of this in the past 2 games in which Kaka, Honda, and Taarabt switched positions during the match. As a result, the position of our forwards does not really hold a lot of significance on the field.

agreed about the swapping of positions and may i add , that's something Allegri rarely allowed , something i am sure many players didn't particularly like.. it comes in handy during games and also allows for some more spectacle.

Yet we must have a standard in mind , always , despite the coach's ideas. Players start games where they do because it makes for a better unit , regardless of how it unfolds with play. Anyhow , i agree with your posts. Like i said a few days back in another thread , we must give more emphasis on Kaka ; it will only benefit Milan in the meantime.

As for Honda , well it's true he seemed to have more freedom to express himself as he saw fit and we all liked that. Yet there must always be balance . If Honda is left to improvise , someone else in Kaka , Balotelli or Taarabt must follow his lead and vice versa . What i am trying to say is that , yes he had more freedom , but it's not like he was given a definite free role ; more like the overall cohesiveness of the team allowed him to express himself properly , how he would have liked. Can't mention how many times during the season , this player or that have done things when we attack , only for his teammates not to follow the play . Milan may have failed this season for all sorts of reasons and whilst we have many scrubs that need t gtfo , it's clear to me that with time we can be an impressive side , especially with Ses back and some reinforcements. Let's not forget that Kaka and Honda , who we depend uppon heavily , are in their first season within this Milan . We will only get better .

Time will improve the chemistry between them all and hopefully we can begin watching Milan playing good football again. Seedorf has changed the atmoshpere and set up new ideas for Milan , yet only time and work on all fronts will allow for real progress. Tbh , i am not so much worried about our attacking capabilities , as i am much more worried with our defence as a unit. The real deal is to fix our defence , we all know that. We can avoid making any offensive signing during the summer and still have a good attack come next season . It's the defence that needs a revolution , from it's very foundation.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:53 am

New HQ

A new modern and functional headquarter of 9.000 square feet, Casa Milan will be ready to greet the red & black fans and all those who want to get in contact with our history and our values starting from May 2014.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/1509019_10151998406716937_155336958_n.jpg

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2013/11/12/video-milans-new-hq-at-via-rossi/
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:53 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Great post Dante. I too have always said Stephan needs to move central in his career as naturally he is a central player, to which is proven to make use of both his feet. He was best central in Padova as its only a matter of time. By the stats his best plays and passes came from central positions as if you push a central player wide, he will always look to drift inside, naturally.

As for Kaka, I am very much dreading these reports of him moving to MLS as I surmise its due to the reports of us cutting down his salary due to the Champions League loss. I expected him to be here at least 2 years as him moving to another club after being our best player by far this season, will be a great shame. Its not just what he brings for us on the pitch and how he improves us so much but he has become the only true leader in a Milan full of yes-men and sheep and set a great example led by Seedorf. I cannot express how thankful I am for what he has brought for us overall and how well he has evolved himself into a player who's thankless tasks are greatly overlooked. I cannot imagine that months ago I did not want him and doubted the use of his return.

Agreed on Ses. Yet he must grow first and with Kaka in the team (and Honda) , he can't play centrally as things stand. One day he most likely will , though.  

As for Kaka , well , many were sceptical not just you , if not completely against his arrival. It's not that the notion was unjustified tbh , Kaka didn't have a good start at all and his problems at Real were well known . But he's a player who's commitment to Milan is unparalleled . His class has always been evident . His game intelligence of the purest. He's a genuine great player ; misfortunes at Real would never turn him into the finished player many thought of him. I have always wanted Kaka back in Milan and when i say always , since he left , lol . I knew he would never be the Kaka of old , but at the same time i was convinced at Milan he would be totally different in comparison to some of his worse days at Real.

Anyhow , even more so lately , were we were leaderless on the field , without someone to carry this team on , we really needed Kaka . Kaka , like i said when he returned , didn't get back to become the protagonist himself , rather help make new protagonists for Milan. Kaka has been what we needed him to be and more , when his time had come . And that's gone now , but he can still be of immense help to Milan , especially in this difficult period. The shame is El Shaarawy's destroyed season , as he would have grown as a player next to Kaka , on many fronts . That's the only setback i can think of.

Otherwise Kaka has been an important success since his return , for our fortunes as well. We have to keep hold to Kaka as much as we can , to the point he wants to leave himself . Like you said and i agree , he brings so much to this side , even if he is well past his prime now . My only issue with Kaka is his use ; obviously he will continue to play constantly if he wants to have any chance to make the world cup , which i think he deserves to be a part of. But for next season , given that he stays (one can never know with Milan anymore..) , he must be used with caution. One does not wear his best suit for ordinary occasions. And as such , Kaka should be kept ready , for big players are for the big occasions. That's why i've been thinking other players now really have to , step up . Next season we must become a proper team and Kaka alone cannot achieve that. Kaka leads by example in Milan and it should be put to good use by the team.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:04 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Better to have SES playing LW than AM considering that next season we won't have Taarabt. And God forbid Birsa or Robinho becoming starters next year.

Besides, SES defensive workrate is much needed in the left handside of the pitch if Seedorf is set on using Eman/Constant as LB. Having someone who can get in behind the defense and offer a finishing outlet is much needed as opposed to just lining up 3 AM's behind Balo. Not to mention that Balo doesn't make much runs and drops deep a lot to pick up the ball.

I agree on Ses , yet i am curious , why such disbelief with Taarabt . His physical condition and getting used to Serie A are the two reasons which are keeping him back . And they won't exist to disturb him (much) for next season , plus only for 4 m. He's young and talented , ambitious and hungry , skillfull and usually fun to watch on the ball . I won't deny he has been frustrating to watch sometimes. Or that he's full of himself when he does something crazy with the ball , only to fail hard next attempt , because over-excitement. Maybe he wants to impress , too much.. alright.

But he has shown really impressive elements with his play , stuff that none else at Milan can come close to do . I'd say he deserves a chance , if only to fail. As for the rest i mostly agree with you , though i sincerely hope Seedorf has other things in mind than keeping Constant for next season , or using Urby as first choice fullback..

Seriously , i could accept some weird stuff , but good grief , no more Constant at LB . I don't want to see him play LB next season , not under Seedorf.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:09 pm

Sorry Dante, i just assumed that we wouldn't activate Taarabt's clause (Which i thought was 7m at the time)

I don't actually mind him tbh, he has shown that he can be of use to us. Though i would like us to pursue an actual RW in the summer. But hey, 3m for Taarabt is a good deal.

I do agree, a LB is much needed in summer what with the rumors of Abate leaving. Coentrao is a player i like, though as Dost said, its a bit unrealistic.

Considering Santon has had a bad season (According to Mole hmm) we may be able to get him in a cut price deal hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:46 am

Well , tbh , i myself had doubts we would actually keep Taarabt for the reported 7m , lol . I was asking out of curiousity for sporting reasons mostly , things you may don't particularly like about Taarabt on the field.

Anyhow , 3m sounds a lot more convincing , let's be honest , Taarabt has shown some good stuff , but he wasn't playing a lot before Milan and that is very important. 7m would be too much to pay for someone who would need quite some time to get the real best out of him. Much safer at 3m ..

As for a RW , first of all i hope Robinho will finally leave Milan this summer , even though i always stay with the hope(and Robinho) . Then there's Birsa who i think Seedorf doesn't believe in much really and imo he should probably leave Milan after the end of the season.

With Robinho & Birsa gone , there should be , space & funds for a new winger . The thing is , there's always Honda and El Shaarawy won't be injured forever . El Shaarawy - Kaka - Honda , that's what i believe Seedorf has in mind , baring any changes in formation . Even if we get another winger , it will most likely be a sub player , or even better , we keep Birsa , lol . As for Santon , well , that's interesting , despite of the season he has had. Yet i feel , unless Abate actually moved , he couldn't join Milan . Let's face it , Santon is a good fullback . But he would only be ahead of the likes of Constant and Emanuelson ; both Abate and De Sciglio would be ahead of him at Milan and even though i cannot possibly speak of Santon , i doubt he would leave Newcastle for the bench.

It's been a while it happened i watched Newcastle (and Santon) , so i can't really say much.. i do like the idea though. Santon on the left and De Sciglio to the right. Sounds interesting . Especially if the price is right. I am sure Seedorf wouldn't say no to Santon , though i don't know about his girlfriend , Urby , he might complain Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:29 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlSNGEZCYAAOyrU.png
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Gattuso working at McDonald's

http://milano.repubblica.it/cronaca/2014/06/10/foto/milano_gattuso_distribuisce_hamburger_al_fast_food-88568330/1/?ref=fblcm
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vody Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:17 pm

Hello friends. I am new here and also i am ac Milan fan since forever. I'am hoping that we can have lot's of good discussion. Greetings from Macedonia and have a nice day.
Vody
Vody
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:19 pm

Vody wrote:Hello friends. I am new here and also i am ac Milan fan since forever. I'am hoping that we can have lot's of good discussion. Greetings from Macedonia and have a nice day.

Welcome my bro cheers 
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Welcome, glad to have you on the forums! Thumbs up
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Vody Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:59 pm

Thank you...happy to be part of this forum. I will start posting more often as soon as learn how everyting works on this forum. i just hope there will be many healthy discussions. Smile
Vody
Vody
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:09 pm

Welcome Vody, we haven't had new Milan posters in a while hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next