RealGunner
McLewis
Patrick Bateman
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Juventus - AS Roma - Page 4 Empty Re: Juventus - AS Roma

Post by ErPupone Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:43 am

Patrick Bateman wrote:*bleep* Lichsteiner,Lamela should have decked him instead of spitting at him.He just has one of those faces that you want to smack,piece of shit.

Quote every word. And the difference between Totti's actions and Lichsteiner's actions is that Totti is just cool enough to do that shit, whereas Lichtsteiner is a simple douche, true story.

As for the game, not much to say. We sucked plain and simple. I'm not going to say the penalty and the red completely changed the game, because we were never going to tie it up anyway, but it did piss me off anyway. Quite harsh considering contact was there, but minimal. Also, Marchisio did knock the ball completely out of reach, thus violating one of the criteria for the direct red card. The criteria are, according to the rule book:

- Distance between the location of the foul and the goal: Obviously right in front of goal, therefore this one is valid.
- Probability of keeping possession: The ball would have been completely out of reach, thus this one does not apply.
- The position and quantity of defenders: Two Roma players were near the goal, the ball passed by both of them, so this one cannot apply either.
- The direction in which play is developing: Marchisio was heading towards the goal, so this one is valid as well.

If you want a source for these, here you go: http://www.vocegiallorossa.it/?action=read&idnotizia=35604

For Bergonzi, 2 out of 4 of these was enough to hand out a red card. I find that extremely harsh. In contrast, Julio Cesar was only given a yellow in Inter's match that very morning despite that foul validating 3 out of the 4 points. Julio Cesar then saved that penalty, giving Inter a point, so it is relevant.

It's the red that pisses me off more than anything, but hey here's Curci's chance to shine. Speaking of Curci, I would say he was the best of the worst on Sunday. Nothing positive to say about anyone else really. One of the most boring Roma games I've ever watched, yet I sat through the pain and watched all 90 minutes because I refuse to give up on this team and on this project. Sempre Forza Roma!

ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:37 am

ErPupone wrote:
Patrick Bateman wrote:*bleep* Lichsteiner,Lamela should have decked him instead of spitting at him.He just has one of those faces that you want to smack,piece of shit.

Quote every word. And the difference between Totti's actions and Lichsteiner's actions is that Totti is just cool enough to do that shit, whereas Lichtsteiner is a simple douche, true story.

As for the game, not much to say. We sucked plain and simple. I'm not going to say the penalty and the red completely changed the game, because we were never going to tie it up anyway, but it did piss me off anyway. Quite harsh considering contact was there, but minimal. Also, Marchisio did knock the ball completely out of reach, thus violating one of the criteria for the direct red card. The criteria are, according to the rule book:

- Distance between the location of the foul and the goal: Obviously right in front of goal, therefore this one is valid.
- Probability of keeping possession: The ball would have been completely out of reach, thus this one does not apply.
- The position and quantity of defenders: Two Roma players were near the goal, the ball passed by both of them, so this one cannot apply either.
- The direction in which play is developing: Marchisio was heading towards the goal, so this one is valid as well.

If you want a source for these, here you go: http://www.vocegiallorossa.it/?action=read&idnotizia=35604

For Bergonzi, 2 out of 4 of these was enough to hand out a red card. I find that extremely harsh. In contrast, Julio Cesar was only given a yellow in Inter's match that very morning despite that foul validating 3 out of the 4 points. Julio Cesar then saved that penalty, giving Inter a point, so it is relevant.

It's the red that pisses me off more than anything, but hey here's Curci's chance to shine. Speaking of Curci, I would say he was the best of the worst on Sunday. Nothing positive to say about anyone else really. One of the most boring Roma games I've ever watched, yet I sat through the pain and watched all 90 minutes because I refuse to give up on this team and on this project. Sempre Forza Roma!

GOAT post :bow:

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:54 am

we were poor but The fact that the same referee has done the same action seems really weird to me affraid
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:10 am

Kjaer : "I understand the frustration of the Roma fans. We too are frustrated after losing against Juve, but now we are already looking for engagement with Fiorentina

Juventus - AS Roma - Page 4 RagefaceJuventus - AS Roma - Page 4 Kjaer%20sguardo%20basso%20LR24%208_9_11
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:06 pm

Juventus - AS Roma - Page 4 WvaEk
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team