McLewis
Patrick Bateman
16 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Juventus - AS Roma Empty Juventus - AS Roma

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:36 pm

----------------------------Stekelenburg--------------------------
------------------------ :facepalm: ------------- :facepalm: --------------------
-----------------------------De Rossi--------------------------------
Taddei-----------------------------------------------------------Angel
---------------------Pjanic-------------Gago----------------------------
-------------------------------Totti--------------------------------
----------------- :facepalm: -------------------Lamela--------------------
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Juventus - AS Roma Empty Re: Juventus - AS Roma

Post by McLewis Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:55 pm

You really don't take any prisoners do ya, Dave? lol

So many facepalms....

------------------

Anywhoo, this will be probably the last of our tough tests this season. I do not expect a victory here. That's the reality of it. I just want us to go out there and make a good account of ourselves. Nothing more, nothing less.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Juventus aint faced a team like Roma yet

I believe Roma can get a result if they can dominate pirlo. Huge game for Gago n Pjanic
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:10 pm

www.asromaforever.it posted a possible line up and Borini is in Very Happy
call me crazy but this is the first defeat of Juve , written in prophecies (lol) , but normally after a week gap between games i see the worst of Roma , i hope it wont be the case because 3rd is still achievable
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm predicting a lineup somewhere in the near future looking like this:

----------------------------------- :facepalm: -------------------------------
------------------------- :facepalm: ------------ :facepalm: ------------------------
---------------------------------- :facepalm: -------------------------------
:facepalm: --------------------------------------------------------- Taddei
------------------------- :facepalm: ------------- :facepalm: -----------------------
----------------------------------- :bow: ------------------------------
-------------------------- :facepalm: --------------- :facepalm: --------------------

Bench: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Coach: :shisha:
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:18 pm

ErPupone wrote:I'm predicting a lineup somewhere in the near future looking like this:

------------------------- :facepalm: ------------ :facepalm: ------------------------
---------------------------------- :bow: -------------------------------
------------------------- :facepalm: ------------- :facepalm: -----------------------
-------------------------- :facepalm: --------------- :facepalm: --------------------

Bench: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:23 pm

McLewis wrote:You really don't take any prisoners do ya, Dave? lol

So many facepalms....

------------------

Anywhoo, this will be probably the last of our tough tests this season. I do not expect a victory here. That's the reality of it. I just want us to go out there and make a good account of ourselves. Nothing more, nothing less.

Same here Neal but we have enough quality in our team to snatch a draw.Just have to play the perfect game.I'm looking at you's :facepalm: and :facepalm:

RealGunner wrote:Juventus aint faced a team like Roma yet

I believe Roma can get a result if they can dominate pirlo. Huge game for Gago n Pjanic

Don't know about that man,they whooped us 3-0 in the coppa. Mad

ErPupone wrote:I'm predicting a lineup somewhere in the near future looking like this:

---------------------------------- :facepalm: -------------------------------

Mike using Emoticons Shocked :bow: Razz
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Epicology wrote:www.asromaforever.it posted a possible line up and Borini is in Very Happy
call me crazy but this is the first defeat of Juve , written in prophecies (lol) , but normally after a week gap between games i see the worst of Roma , i hope it wont be the case because 3rd is still achievable

We have a decent chance if Vucinic has one of his off days and if Borriello :bow: starts. :lol!:

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:37 pm

Pirlo ain't who I'm worried about. It's Vidal that may trouble us. We shackle him and Pirlo loses his protector in midfield, leaving us to nullify his threat and stifle supply to Juve's attackers. This is a key match up that DDR, Pjanic and Gago must win. We fail at that and it won't matter who Juve play up front because they'll get a plethora of chances, which they eventually will take.

Breaking down the best defense in Serie A is another matter entirely, I feel.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:42 pm

McLewis wrote:Pirlo ain't who I'm worried about. It's Vidal that may trouble us. We shackle him and Pirlo loses his protector in midfield, leaving us to nullify his threat and stifle supply to Juve's attackers. This is a key match up that DDR, Pjanic and Gago must win. We fail at that and it won't matter who Juve play up front because they'll get a plethora of chances, which they eventually will take.

Pirlo is my main concern because he is the one who makes through passes and our defence (let me do not make myself angry)

When you troll yourself , you take trolling on a whole new level
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Epicology wrote:
McLewis wrote:Pirlo ain't who I'm worried about. It's Vidal that may trouble us. We shackle him and Pirlo loses his protector in midfield, leaving us to nullify his threat and stifle supply to Juve's attackers. This is a key match up that DDR, Pjanic and Gago must win. We fail at that and it won't matter who Juve play up front because they'll get a plethora of chances, which they eventually will take.

Pirlo is my main concern because he is the one who makes through passes and our defence (let me do not make myself angry)

Pirlo needs space and time to make those passes though. Vidal provides that time and space for him. We put him under pressure and this puts Pirlo under pressure, which means his passes either don't get completed or they are inaccurate. It's a very tough ask for our midfielders, but if we can do it, then we have a chance.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:48 pm

:coffee: no more Red Card Please Lamela
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:31 pm

Agreed about Vidal, Neal. But nonetheless, we have to chase down Pirlo before he gets on the ball as well. Pjanic is going to have to do a lot more running than he's used to, while Gago and De Rossi cannot afford to let those free runs from midfield get through or else Heinze and Kjaer are rightly f***ed. I said the same thing before the Coppa match and what happened, Giaccherini just tore up our high back line and scored on the first chance he got. One thing though, if Gago and De Rossi are in midfield, it means Marquinho is sent to the bench. For me, that's a bit of a problem since he's been playing quite well and his runs forward usually cause problems to the opposition. For this reason I would consider a tactical switch (that I know Enrique would never go for):

Gago - De Rossi - Marquinho

Pjanic - Totti

Osvaldo

We would definitely have the legs in midfield to shut down Pirlo, Vidal and co. Meanwhile, we would not lose our creativity as Pjanic and Totti would still be together. I would bring Lamela on later in the game once Juve starts to get tired, if the result permits such a move. We have to be realistic here and think that the draw is probably the most we could get out of this. For that reason, I would sacrifice Lamela for Marquinho in order to protect ourselves as much as possible while still being threatening going forward.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

ErPupone wrote:Agreed about Vidal, Neal. But nonetheless, we have to chase down Pirlo before he gets on the ball as well. Pjanic is going to have to do a lot more running than he's used to, while Gago and De Rossi cannot afford to let those free runs from midfield get through or else Heinze and Kjaer are rightly f***ed. I said the same thing before the Coppa match and what happened, Giaccherini just tore up our high back line and scored on the first chance he got. One thing though, if Gago and De Rossi are in midfield, it means Marquinho is sent to the bench. For me, that's a bit of a problem since he's been playing quite well and his runs forward usually cause problems to the opposition. For this reason I would consider a tactical switch (that I know Enrique would never go for):

Gago - De Rossi - Marquinho

Pjanic - Totti

Osvaldo

We would definitely have the legs in midfield to shut down Pirlo, Vidal and co. Meanwhile, we would not lose our creativity as Pjanic and Totti would still be together. I would bring Lamela on later in the game once Juve starts to get tired, if the result permits such a move. We have to be realistic here and think that the draw is probably the most we could get out of this. For that reason, I would sacrifice Lamela for Marquinho in order to protect ourselves as much as possible while still being threatening going forward.

wouldn't that kill the team width and we where does Borini fits in , he has to be in , he will score . that gives a bit more depth but Enrique is a attacking minded manager , thats what i like about him , i can see him to put Pjanic out and use simplicio and i dont like it but that what he normally do when he needs to go against physical midfield players like vidal
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Ideally Osvaldo would still push out wide on the left, giving Totti space to get closer to goal. But of course Luis Enrique absolutely wants Totti further back. This was just a hypothetical suggestion in order to shut down Juve.

In reality I see him keeping De Rossi in the back 4 in order not to sacrifice Marquinho. That's the tactical decision I'm expecting this Sunday.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:25 am

Borini is just back from an injury best not to rush him back me thinks.Besides Ozzy,Lamela,Bojan and Totti have done alright the past few games bar the Lecce one.I'd like to see that frontline start that I have in my formation maybe bring Borini and Bojan on as subs later into the match which will most likely happen anyways.

Midfield I agree with Mike,Marquinho has been outstanding over recent weeks and deserves to start and tbh I would feel much more relaxed if DDR played as a CB for this match he was excellent when he played there last time against Juve and has done alright when we needed him over the past few weeks.If I remember correctly it was Heinze who made the errors in the coppa game against Juve that lead to 2 of their goals,Kjaer was responsible for the 3rd :facepalm:.

Time for a new formation lol.

-------------------------------------------Stekelenburg-----------------------------------
------------------------------ :facepalm: ----------- :bow: -----------------------------
-------------------------------------------Gago----------------------------------------------
Taddei-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Angel
----------------------------Pjanic---------------------------Marquinho--------------------
------------------------------------------- :bow: -------------------------------------------
----------------------------Osvaldo----------------------------Lamela--------------------

So.........Yah or nay ? :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:10 am

i would still put either Bojan or Borini instead of Lamela especially after that Chiellini incident and beside i feel that by putting two natural strikers we sorta push back Juve defence

The awkward moment when i cant figure who is Mike tongue
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 am

Epicology wrote:i would still put either Bojan or Borini instead of Lamela especially after that Chiellini incident and beside i feel that by putting two natural strikers we sorta push back Juve defence

The awkward moment when i cant figure who is Mike tongue

Ah that's in the past I am sure Lamela has learned from it.

Btw Mike is Er Pupone.

:coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:28 am

You mean apart from actually playing Roma twice this season already :vagi:

I think Roma definitely can get a result but I don't think they will, this game is in Torino and that matters

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:28 am

The attacking conundrum is the type of headaches we as fans and Luis Enrique as coach should want to have.

We've got 5 strikers who have done some serious damage to just about every side they've played this season. Pity we can't play all 5 at once Very Happy

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:36 am

Luca wrote:

I think Roma definitely can get a result but I don't think they will, this game is in Torino and that matters

Oh, but that's what you think...

McLewis wrote:The attacking conundrum is the type of headaches we as fans and Luis Enrique as coach should want to have.

We've got 5 strikers who have done some serious damage to just about every side they've played this season. Pity we can't play all 5 at once Very Happy

Oh but that's what you think.

Stekelenburg
Taddei De Rossi Heinze Marquinho
Pjanic Totti Lamela
Borini Osvaldo Bojan

This would actually be amazing. I thought we were supposed to have an offensive-minded coach, why have we not tried this before???
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:09 am

ErPupone wrote:
Luca wrote:

Oh, but that's what you think...

McLewis wrote:The attacking conundrum is the type of headaches we as fans and Luis Enrique as coach should want to have.

Oh but that's what you think.

Stekelenburg
Taddei De Rossi Heinze Marquinho
Pjanic Totti Lamela
Borini Osvaldo Bojan

This would actually be amazing. I thought we were supposed to have an offensive-minded coach, why have we not tried this before???

:vagi:
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:24 am

first...I don't think Pirlo is the player u guys should look out for...
Marchisio,Quags & Vucinic are gonna dominate this game...
I hope for a win but I don't want to see Roma do badly...
Would be good if Roma gets the 3rd spot!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Cotes wrote:first...I don't think Pirlo is the player u guys should look out for...
Marchisio,Quags & Vucinic are gonna dominate this game...
I hope for a win but I don't want to see Roma do badly...
Would be good if Roma gets the 3rd spot
!

Respect man Thumbs up

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:09 pm

LE tested Kjaer-DDR at the back today in training,looks like that's the way we will lineup in the central defence on Sunday.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next