Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano...

+11
Forza
salmano9
Tomwin Lannister
stefanobada
Adrian0911
Juveman17
Cassius
Juventude
DeviAngel
Tomasso
Cotes
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano... - Page 2 Empty Re: Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano...

Post by DeviAngel Sat 21 Apr 2012, 13:39

Tomasso wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:the most funny thing is that u needed calcopolli to win a title lmao

LOL. Even if Moratti DID orchestrate calciopoli (Do you also think that the moon landing are a conspiracy? LOL), shouldn't you lot be commending him for embodying the core values of Juventus? Beat Moggi at his own game. Buncha hypocrites you guys are.

And yet u beat bunch of hypocrites. That makes you bigger hypocrites. Thats the truth bro. You needed calciopoli to win a Title in which Milan,Lazio,Juve,Fiorentina were all punished lol

DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano... - Page 2 Empty Re: Suarez is perfect for Juventus say FIFA Agent Joseph Addamiano...

Post by juv3holic Sat 21 Apr 2012, 13:39

This is boring.

I really like the controversial answer from interistas, always get a laugh out of them and at how many people here get worked up so easily, you guys really need to relax a little. I'm saying it as a fellow juventino.

Juventus have two Champions League titles but they've also lost 5 finals. three finals were reached in a row and one was won. 5 years later, another final. We may not have won that many Champions league but we've fought for them. If we would have won them all we would have 7 by now.

I don't go saying Inter are a shitty team, as I know you are not. I am actually amazed at how badly you guys are doing with that amazing team roster you have, but hey things happen. I actually congratulated everyone on your treble win on your own section but as I don't post here as much as I used to nobody remembers me probably.

This rivalry is getting old, the fact is Italy need a strong Inter, a strong Juve and a strong Milan to get back to the top.

Going back to topic. Suarez would be nice for Juve not as a centerforward but as a second striker. Would pick Jovetic or Lavezzi before him though.
juv3holic
juv3holic
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

https://www.facebook.com/juanembadillo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Sat 21 Apr 2012, 16:41

Il Pinguino wrote:unlike Inter who couldn't win jack shit prior to calciopoli.

LOL. Didn't it take Juve almost 4 decades to match Inter's CL count?

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomasso wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:the most funny thing is that u needed calcopolli to win a title lmao

LOL. Even if Moratti DID orchestrate calciopoli (Do you also think that the moon landing are a conspiracy? LOL), shouldn't you lot be commending him for embodying the core values of Juventus? Beat Moggi at his own game. Buncha hypocrites you guys are.

And yet u beat bunch of hypocrites. That makes you bigger hypocrites. Thats the truth bro. You needed calciopoli to win a Title in which Milan,Lazio,Juve,Fiorentina were all punished lol

LOL.

Perspective of Juventus fans = Inter needed calciopoli to win titles

Perspective of almost everybody else = Juventus needed to cheat to win titles.

It must seriously suck that you guys support a club who has the most tarnished public image in the history of not just football, but ALL sports.

Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat 21 Apr 2012, 17:33

Tomasso wrote:

It's been 102 years (and counting) since Inter matched Juve's Serie A count.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 21 Apr 2012, 17:42

Tomasso wrote:

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomasso wrote:

LOL.

It must seriously suck that you guys support a club who has the most tarnished public image in the history of not just football, but ALL sports.

I guess we cheated in UCL to thats how we reached there in those finals,semi-finals, damn yh we;ve got uefa in our pocket Smile.

You support the club that destroyed the Italian football from 2006 until now I guess it sucks .. but yh I guess we cheated with squad with Ibra,Vieira,del Piero,canna,Thuram .. yh yh all players who in that time were the best in the world and thuram the best defensive player Smile. The fact still remains u needed calcopoli to win tittle Smile

at least Juve won UCL when no other sides were relegated in the Serie A so they can focus freely on ucl Wink
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sat 21 Apr 2012, 17:44

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomasso wrote:

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomasso wrote:

LOL.

I guess we cheated in UCL to thats how we reached there in those finals,semi-finals, damn yh we;ve got uefa in our pocket Smile.

You support the club that destroyed the Italian football from 2006 until now I guess it sucks .. but yh I guess we cheated with squad with Ibra,Vieira,del Piero,canna,Thuram .. yh yh all players who in that time were the best in the world and thuram the best defensive player Smile. The fact still remains u needed calcopoli to win tittle Smile

at least Juve won UCL when no other sides were relegated in the Serie A so they can focus freely on ucl Wink

+1
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sat 21 Apr 2012, 17:54

Inter fans :facepalm:

'Classy as always'
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Sat 21 Apr 2012, 18:02

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomasso wrote:

DeviAngel wrote:
Tomasso wrote:

LOL.

LOL. Can you not read? Your club doctor doped your players between 1994-1999. He was convicted in a criminal court and sentenced to jail. You don't even know your own history LOL. His name is Riccardo Agricola. Your entire most successful period was a sham and that's why many people are skeptical of Juve's success. So to answer your question, you got to those CL finals, semi-finals by doping, as was confirmed by an independent and unbiased judicial panel.
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomasso Sat 21 Apr 2012, 18:03

Cassius_Case wrote:Inter fans :facepalm:

'Classy as always'

Acting like you weren't in the Inter section doing the same thing earlier this week. Very Happy
Tomasso
Tomasso
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 21 Apr 2012, 18:06

I'm not going to comment on Inter's involvement but of course they benefited from calciopoli

Whether it was coincidental/unintentional or intentional is another thing

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2