+5
Cotes
turmoil
C.Marchisio #8
dronte
DeviAngel
9 posters

Go down

Fernando Torres would be perfect for Juventus, says football agent Caliendo  Empty Fernando Torres would be perfect for Juventus, says football agent Caliendo

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Antonio Caliendo, one of the leading player agents in Italy, has stated his belief that Chelsea striker Fernando Torres would be the ideal signing for Juventus.

Goal.com revealed earlier this week that the Bianconeri are looking into the possibility of signing the Spain international on a one-year loan deal with an option to buy, and Caliendo feels that Torres would be an instant hit at Juventus.

"Juventus have clear ideas about what they want in the transfer market. Torres could be the high-profile signing they are looking for," Caliendo told Goal.com.

"He is a big name and would be the right man for [coach Antonio] Conte. He has all the right characteristics to play at Juventus."

Caliendo then went on to explain Torres' difficulties as he believes that Spanish players who swap La Liga for the other big European leagues generally struggle to succeed.

"Players who leave La Liga tend to have problems. They are used to a certain style of play in Spain. [Lionel] Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are scoring goals for fun, and so was Torres in Spain. But things are different in England.

"I have to admit that he could encounter similar problems in Italy, but he is still an important name."

Torres initially impressed in England after leaving Atletico Madrid for Liverpool in 2007, but the 28-year-old has been struggling to find his best form since joining Chelsea in January 2011.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Fernando Torres would be perfect for Juventus, says football agent Caliendo  Empty Re: Fernando Torres would be perfect for Juventus, says football agent Caliendo

Post by dronte Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:14 pm

Sorry but I have an extremely strong feeling that now Torres finally scored 2 goals against a second division side, Chelsea are trying to get at least part of his value back.. I'd never want him to join us, maybe 3 years ago when he was terrific.. Just because he scored 2 goals it doesn't mean he is the same as he used to be, imo he will have real hard times scoring again. We don't need another Amauri or Borriello (sorry for that extreme comparison).

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Fernando Torres would be perfect for Juventus, says football agent Caliendo  Empty Re: Fernando Torres would be perfect for Juventus, says football agent Caliendo

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:48 pm

You are deadly wrong about Torres dronte..He is class but he cant find himself in Chelsea
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:29 pm

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:You are deadly wrong about Torres dronte..He is class but he cant find himself in Chelsea
Why do you think so? I mean, what made you the impression he still has it? If I remember well Di Benedetto is the third guy who is coaching him but still he failed to impress. Yea, he is giving quite a few assists but we need a clinical finisher

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by turmoil Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:58 pm

a spanish striker in serie a, hmm i don't think so. name one that had succes.

turmoil
turmoil
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:08 pm

dronte wrote:
C.Marchisio #8 wrote:You are deadly wrong about Torres dronte..He is class but he cant find himself in Chelsea
Why do you think so? I mean, what made you the impression he still has it? If I remember well Di Benedetto is the third guy who is coaching him but still he failed to impress. Yea, he is giving quite a few assists but we need a clinical finisher
I mean that form is temporary but class is permanent and Torres is class.Dunno but i believe that he CAN score.At least he can play SS a role simmilar to Vucinic Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:46 pm

I told my friend that Juve is interested in Torres...
He said I should be ashamed to tell people that :/
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:32 am

Cotes wrote:I told my friend that Juve is interested in Torres...

remember this and trust me u will troll him if Torres comes here
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:34 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Cotes wrote:I told my friend that Juve is interested in Torres...

remember this and trust me u will troll him if Torres comes here

yeah pretty much...but my friend did say that to
seriously!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bianconeri714 Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:52 am

torres isnt young, let's inject some youth!

torres and higuain are rumors that don't thrill me.

let's splash as much cash as needed to get rvp or benzema Smile
bianconeri714
bianconeri714
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:09 am

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:
dronte wrote:
I mean that form is temporary but class is permanent and Torres is class.Dunno but i believe that he CAN score.At least he can play SS a role simmilar to Vucinic Smile
My main concern is that if he can't score in PL how is he supposed to do it in Serie A? It is much more tough for a striker in Italy tbh.
Yea he would be decent in SS role but we already have Vucinic Very Happy

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:35 am

dronte wrote:
C.Marchisio #8 wrote:
dronte wrote:
My main concern is that if he can't score in PL how is he supposed to do it in Serie A? It is much more tough for a striker in Italy tbh.

Yes but imagine Vucinic and Torres beside Matri Smile something like this

Vucinic Matri Torres
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:09 pm

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:
dronte wrote:
C.Marchisio #8 wrote:
dronte wrote:

Vucinic Matri Torres
Wouldn't be bad in a 4-3-3 Very Happy but even tho I'm a fan of Matri I kinda think we should buy a more clinical finisher..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:18 pm

dronte wrote:
C.Marchisio #8 wrote:
dronte wrote:
C.Marchisio #8 wrote:
dronte wrote:

Vucinic Matri Torres
Wouldn't be bad in a 4-3-3 Very Happy but even tho I'm a fan of Matri I kinda think we should buy a more clinical finisher..

+1 :bow:
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:19 pm

What's your current steup/preferred set up?.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Le Samourai wrote:What's your current steup/preferred set up?.
4-3-3

Thats conte's preffered

PDC-Chiello-BARZ- LICHT
MARCHISIO-PIRLO-Vidal
VUCININIC- MATRI- PEPE

But i think when PDC isnt in form, he plays 3-5-2 with Bonnuci instead of PDC and with Esti/Giach on left wing like against milan
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Na.....won't work.

----Vidal-------Pirlo
Marchisio-----------New LAM
-----------------Vucinic----
-------Torres---------------

Torres isn't going to be creating chances in Italy.He does it in England because of the severe lack of technique and insane amount of space.

4-3-3 where he replaces Matri and a new LAM replaces Pepe, is better.

You can't hope for him to be a SS.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:44 pm

No way marchisio gonna play.at RAM
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:44 am

Le Samourai wrote:Na.....won't work.

----Vidal-------Pirlo
Marchisio-----------New LAM
-----------------Vucinic----
-------Torres---------------

Torres isn't going to be creating chances in Italy.He does it in England because of the severe lack of technique and insane amount of space.

4-3-3 where he replaces Matri and a new LAM replaces Pepe, is better.

You can't hope for him to be a SS.

:lol!:
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down