Fifa Agent : ' Vidal will leave Juventus but one of Jovetic or Shancez will arrive '

+3
S
juventus101
DeviAngel
7 posters

Go down

Fifa Agent : ' Vidal will leave Juventus but one of Jovetic or Shancez will arrive '  Empty Fifa Agent : ' Vidal will leave Juventus but one of Jovetic or Shancez will arrive '

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:09 pm

A few days and will reopen on transfers: to take stock of the scenarios and the big Italian Juventus, TuttoJuve.com has consulted exclusively Agent Fifa Roberto Amatucci.

The 2012 football is filed: make a budget ...

"Juventus has proven to be the strongest team ever, not coincidentally graduated champions Italy in May and is now at the top with eight points ahead of second. The Bianconeri are able to open a cycle. Lazio , Fiorentina and Udinese are actually more beautiful nosro the league for various reasons, but at the level of the old lady there is no one at this time. "

Inter and Napoli have to put your heart at peace?

"Today we are one step below. Napoli Cavani needs a vice and a couple of defenders. Bobadilla and shovel could be two excellent operations, although the likely departure of Mazzarri end of the season has taken a bit 'of serenity environment . As for Inter missing a couple of items to be on top. alternative to Milito, but also a manufacturer of play in midfield. Sneijder ... Not to mention the case. "

How do you solve?

"There will be a farewell. Manchester United and Bayern Monaco most likely destinations."

Let us return to Juve who was the cover man of 2012?

"Surely Antonio Conte for the work that has managed to impress both tactical and motivational. Arturo Vidal on the field was a real leader. Juve must blindarlo to prevent new attacks in June of PSG and Bayern Monaco."

She knows the foreign market: Drogba can get to Italy, has been compared to Juve and Milan.

"The situation of Drogba is very intricate, first we must see how to solve the dispute to FIFA. Moreover, the player asks for a multi-year contract to substantial figures today are hardly elargibili in Italy. Believe that Juve June aspects for the tip."

Who could be the top player for the Bianconeri summer?

"I think it will give the assault on one of Jovetic and Alexis Sanchez."

In January, as Juve move?

"Surely there will come a defender, and I think I heard that Peluso is the first choice of Conte. Addition all'atalantino could get another item to replace Chiellini who is injured. Then I do not exclude that, due to the collapse of Bendtner, can be reported fold Gabbiadini that is doing very well in Bologna. With these minor adjustments will be far ahead of the Bianconeri also in the Champions League. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Fifa Agent : ' Vidal will leave Juventus but one of Jovetic or Shancez will arrive '  Empty Re: Fifa Agent : ' Vidal will leave Juventus but one of Jovetic or Shancez will arrive '

Post by juventus101 Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:20 pm

I highly doubt Vucinic will leave. He (from what ive seen) love Juventus and ia fans, and were successful. Theres no reason to leave. It would also be a huge mistake by the sirextors at Juve to sell him unless he wanted to leave, but i doubt it. And if we ever did aell him, Bayern recently offered 40 million or something like that for him. I would expext a fee in that range, this way we could get a world class player or two in return. Still, o want to keep Vidal and hope he stays here for a long time to come.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Fifa Agent : ' Vidal will leave Juventus but one of Jovetic or Shancez will arrive '  Empty Re: Fifa Agent : ' Vidal will leave Juventus but one of Jovetic or Shancez will arrive '

Post by S Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:22 pm

FIFA Agents are always full of shit anyways.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:07 pm

who is the guy making these allegations?
As in, is he Vidal's agent or someone close to Juve?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:11 pm

Cotes wrote:who is the guy making these allegations?
As in, is he Vidal's agent or someone close to Juve?

just random fifa agent 'expert'
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Very Happy if then happen i increase my title hopes Very Happy
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Epoto wrote: Very Happy if then happen i increase my title hopes Very Happy

He is talking about next summer, even if he does replacing him with Sanchez or Jovetic will make us to damn strong + we got Pogba but VIDAL is the man ! without him I agree we'll lose a lot
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:38 pm

Pogba is different from Vidal though..I cant see him doing half the job Vidal does as he's not a defensive midfielder by trait.He is more in the mold of Marchisio for me.

But definitely Vidal should not be sold at any cost because i believe its going to be very very hard to replace him.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:12 pm

I think asamoah is the best vice-Vidal in the squad at the moment

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:14 pm

Luca wrote:I think asamoah is the best vice-Vidal in the squad at the moment

Yeah,true..Defensively he has been brilliant this season but obviously he's not as good a ball winner as Vidal is.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Asamoah, by trade and origin is a mezz'ala so its relatively harsh to place him in the same role as Vidal.

As for Pogba its far to early to place him as what type of player he is. If I had to choose he is quite close to Patrick Viera. As of now, as Conte continually evolves and develops young Paul's game, we might see a considerable amount of changes to his game as such is the case with highly coveted talents such as him. Important thing is he has many of the attributes needed in order to be moulded.

As of Vidal, Juve would commit suicide by selling him. His partnership with Marchisio is invaluable and would result in the detriment of Juve's midfield. Vidal would only leave if he were sold, the way he is on about how much he loves it at Torino, I highly doubt he will be happy with a transfer.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:53 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Epoto wrote: Very Happy if then happen i increase my title hopes Very Happy

He is talking about next summer, even if he does replacing him with Sanchez or Jovetic will make us to damn strong + we got Pogba but VIDAL is the man ! without him I agree we'll lose a lot

well as others rightfully mentioned Vidal is vital to juventus and i doubt pogba can provide the service vidal does , unless juve get another defensive mid as well .which is probable because with arrival of those attackers juve can ofload one of the current ones
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down