billy_gr
fatman123
The Verminator
Hamdyman
danyjr
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

UEFAlona Conspiracy: Truth or Myth - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFAlona Conspiracy: Truth or Myth

Post by harhar11 Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Spooony wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Spooony wrote:
4. when not playing the ball, intentionally obstructing an opponent, i.e. running between the opponent and the ball, or interposing the body so as to form an obstacle to an opponent;
See Penalty.

Arbeloa did that countless of times at the cup final last season. The only difference was that he went to the players who didn't have the ball and that the ref never did a thing :facepalm:
It is because they warn and let it happen to a degree. But does that make the one who penalize it wrong? No he merely applied the laws

No.. I was agreeing with you. I was :facepalm: at the ref who allowed it to go on. The swedish commentator was almost laughing at how the ref was not punishing arbeloa for that dirty trick.. IIRC I saw arbeloa doing it atleast 3 times and the commentator said that Arbeloa did it lots of times when the camera wasn't recording anywhere close to him so it was far more than just 3 times

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

UEFAlona Conspiracy: Truth or Myth - Page 3 Empty Re: UEFAlona Conspiracy: Truth or Myth

Post by danyjr Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Unsportsmanship Level:

Casillas - san Iker
Arbeloa - dirty player
Pepe - no comment
Ramos - overly aggressive, loses his head a lot
Coentrão - overly aggressive, should have been red carded every clásico
Marcelo - diver, overly aggressive, loses his head a lot
Alonso - for a defensive midfielder he is pretty sportsman-like
Khedira - same as Xabi
Lass - harsh tackles every match. He should have received a red every clásico, or was subbed before getting his marching orders
Kaká
Higuaín
Benzema
Ronaldo
di María - diver, overly aggressive at times
Özil
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by ultras de madrid Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:53 pm

i just have a lil comment about inter's game during 2009-2010 semi final san siro game, u mention about milito's goal (the offside) but u forgot that milito went one on one with valdes but the ref showed his flag earlier that game but the reply showed that milito wasnt offside!!
the 2nd one messi deserved a red card bcz he destroyed micon's face with his elbow!! micon lost two of his teeth and like usual the ref acted like nothing happened!! that shows even that game that barca fans claims the ref was unfair to them, they were still favourited!!

ultras de madrid
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:49 pm

ultras de madrid wrote:i just have a lil comment about inter's game during 2009-2010 semi final san siro game, u mention about milito's goal (the offside) but u forgot that milito went one on one with valdes but the ref showed his flag earlier that game but the reply showed that milito wasnt offside!!
the 2nd one messi deserved a red card bcz he destroyed micon's face with his elbow!! micon lost two of his teeth and like usual the ref acted like nothing happened!! that shows even that game that barca fans claims the ref was unfair to them, they were still favourited!!

You also forget Bojan's wrongly disallowed goal in the camp nou and a penalty not given vs Alves(I think) at the San Siro.

Bojan's wrongly disallowed goal + Penalty not given + Milito offiside goal>>> False offside+ 2 debatable red cards(one given against inter, and the one you mentioned against Messi)

This is assuming what you are saying is the truth and I am not inclined to believe it. Show me video evidence of Messi's elbow against "Micon"(whoever THAT is), as well as the false offside call.

EVEN IF you can reproduce that, then there are still 3 V 3 calls which shows one and ONLY one thing. Referees make mistakes, sometimes they go for you and sometimes they go against you.

Deal with it

and Try again.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:41 pm

ultras de madrid wrote:i just have a lil comment about inter's game during 2009-2010 semi final san siro game, u mention about milito's goal (the offside) but u forgot that milito went one on one with valdes but the ref showed his flag earlier that game but the reply showed that milito wasnt offside!!

:facepalm:

Messi didn't have his arm outstretched, no way in hell that was a red/yellow or even a foul. That was 2 players going for a 50/50 ball and then a freak accident happens.

shinigami99 wrote:

You also forget Bojan's wrongly disallowed goal in the camp nou and a penalty not given vs Alves(I think) at the San Siro.

Bojan's wrongly disallowed goal + Penalty not given + Milito offiside goal>>> False offside+ 2 debatable red cards(one given against inter, and the one you mentioned against Messi)

This is assuming what you are saying is the truth and I am not inclined to believe it. Show me video evidence of Messi's elbow against "Micon"(whoever THAT is), as well as the false offside call.

EVEN IF you can reproduce that, then there are still 3 V 3 calls which shows one and ONLY one thing. Referees make mistakes, sometimes they go for you and sometimes they go against you.

Deal with it

and Try again.

Nah, the offside call that he said is true but at the same time barca should have had 3 penalties throughout the tie, the sneijder tackle on Alves, Lucio ripping ibras shirt and muntari holding alves arm..

Sneijder - Alves 1:31
Lucio - Ibra 2:37
Muntari - Alves 3:07

danyjr wrote:Unsportsmanship Level:

Casillas - san Iker
Arbeloa - dirty player
Pepe - no comment
Ramos - overly aggressive, loses his head a lot
Coentrão - overly aggressive, should have been red carded every clásico
Marcelo - diver, overly aggressive, loses his head a lot
Alonso - for a defensive midfielder he is pretty sportsman-like
Khedira - same as Xabi
Lass - harsh tackles every match. He should have received a red every clásico, or was subbed before getting his marching orders
Kaká
Higuaín
Benzema
Ronaldo
di María - diver, overly aggressive at times
Özil

Xabi Alonso is actually pretty dirty, especially when it comes to the classicos.

Just look at this tackle. Either he is a awfull tackler or he had no intention to play the ball...

Last edited by harhar11 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Xabi is an awful tackler.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:54 pm

That tackle looks nasty indeed, but it won't change my view about Alonso. If you've ever watched him play for Spain you would have known he is not a dirty player. Clásico is different in my opinion, with all the tension between the two sides, Real Madrid's frustration after losing times and times again to their arch rivals in recent years as well as Mourinho's negative tactics.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:54 am

But getting a penalty for these situations is quite rare, specially in big matches like (semi-)finals.

I hear this all the time.

Although you said it's rare, and I agree with you, here I talk about the lack of red card giving/no penalties in semifinals/finals- and people think they shouldn't be given or something unless it's BLATANTLY obvious.

That is not true.

While yeah most refs prefer and don't want to send someone off early/ give penalties in a match, if it's a penalty it's a penalty. If your not giving penalties because it's a big match, then your being what's called biased. Not towards any team, but biased nonetheless.

Just saying.

Great work Dany, not gonna say I agree with all of it but I do agree the whole refcelona uefalona BS is mostly due to personal bias and the typical psychological mindset of a fan.

I don't blame all these people for thinking it, but I certainly do blame them for not looking at each decision objectively, although I guess I can be blamed for a bit of bias too. I try not too as a ref though, but I can't help it if i am a bit biased towards Barca.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:58 am

For the record, it's extremely within the rights of the ref to give Pepe a red card. You go studs up as high as Balotelli you should be getting a red.

The only damn difference between what Balotelli did and what Pepe did is Balotelli connected with (Sagna?).

And yet there is this stigma that the Balotelli one is a sure red (yes it is...and a ban too) and Pepe's is ridiculously unjust?

Stop being biased because someone actually got hurt. You judge on the challenge, not the result.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:56 am

Trust me alonso's tackling is scholes level its really bad Laughing. He's a clean player, or at least tries to be :lol!:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:39 am

Giggity5313 wrote:Trust me alonso's tackling is scholes level its really bad Laughing. He's a clean player, or at least tries to be :lol!:
Yea, I agree, Xabi isint physically talented or tackling at that case. He should just stick to passing and covering his ground.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Really? Weird cause I swear that I can remember some Madridista complimenting Alonso tackling ability when he was compared to Busquets UEFAlona Conspiracy: Truth or Myth - Page 3 ScratchHead

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:05 pm

harhar11 wrote:Really? Weird cause I swear that I can remember some Madridista complimenting Alonso tackling ability when he was compared to Busquets UEFAlona Conspiracy: Truth or Myth - Page 3 ScratchHead

Trust me it's bad, whoever said that must not see alonso against fast paced teams
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:34 am

The world's most hated footballers in football today. Pepe and Mario B. are top on that list with Ronaldo and Busquests also on that list
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3