Art Morte
guest7
che
kiranr
_SuperFloren_
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE Empty New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Post by _SuperFloren_ Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:03 pm

I'm a football lover, always was, always will be, thats why I feel cheated when all those informations came to me. I'd like to talk about pure football skills, but you need to know what kind of Mafia control this world. All what you're going to read isnt fantasy, it happened.

2003. The European football is at his very best, english teams, italian teams, spanish teams, germans, etc. Do you remember someone making critics about some champions league knockouts? I dont think so. United, Milan, Inter, Juventus, Bayern, Real Madrid, even Valencia or Deportivo from Spain had great battles between them, but pure football. But something happened in this year that change the curse of the history. The 4th team of Spain behind Del Bosque's Real, Benitez's Valencia, and Irureta's Deportivo , a team with 5 years without titles nationally and internationally, changed their owner. Joan Laporta took the power, with Sandro Rosell as vicepresident.

-------Ronaldinho signing------------

They started big, Ronaldinho Gaucho was in England ready to sign a new contract with Manchester United, but Rosell stopped the operation, Rosell was at the same time general director of Nike Brazil, sponsor of Ronaldinho (and currently Neymar too), Rosell offered a lot of commission to Roberto de Assis (Dinho's agent), and new Nike contracts if he would join Barcelona(out of law). Finally Ronaldinho joined Barca. Ok, Barcelona already had a leader to build around.

***Ferguson said: "I thought we'd clinched the deal (for Ronaldinho), but when I flew to Paris to speak with him, the goalposts seemed to have moved somehow. "His people complained that to me that it didn't seem as though they were getting the same deal we'd previously agreed. The next thing I know, he was at Barcelona the following day. ****
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/6016952/Sir-Alex-Ferguson-United-signed-Ronaldo-only-after-Ronaldinho-deal-fell-through.html

-------The RFEF federation and the power----------

But it didnt work, Barcelona started horrible the season, and the "Galacticos" at the time had a 20 point differential in La liga in January. Laporta needed to do something. That same year, Angel Villar, RFEF president, was heavily acussed in the media about corruption with the Spanish football, his position was difficult because the general elections. Florentino Perez supported the new candidate Gerardo Gonzalez as a pact with the rest of la Liga clubs. Barcelona burned the pact and Villar was re-elected behind the RFEF law. It was the beginning of the end for Perez, and the renaissance for Barcelona. Real Madrid lost la Liga in the last 8 games losing 7 of them, including the last 5 with 10-men on the ground. Red cards to Pavon vs Osasuna, Figo vs Barcelona, Zidane vs Deportivo, Beckham vs Murcia and Helguera vs Real Sociedad. Barcelona completed the biggest comeback in la liga history between the giants. 20 point deficit. Real Madrid ended 4th. After that Barcelona owned the competition with ease.

******Godall, vicepresident of Laporta, at the time, gave the keys in a impressive interview a few months ago:

'Which candidate supports Florentino? Gerardo. So I think that Barca will be supported to Villar'. supported Villar, broke even discipline corporate vote of the League of Professional Football.

We spent a good time with the Spanish Federation, in good relationship with the companies where they cooked, say the committee of refs, the competition, the Football League. Laporta grown a lot and very in-depth relationships with these institutions, including international, UEFA, FIFA and I think that helped.****
http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.as.com%2Ffutbol%2Farticulo%2Fgodall-joan-laporta-apoyo-villar%2F20120310dasdaiftb_3%2FTes

----------UEFA, and the international power-----------------

Spain was already in their hands, but that could not be enought. Barcelona is a club with great history, how dare they only had 1 european cup?? Same than Steaua Bucarest, or 1 less than Nottingham Forest??? Laporta put hands at work. FC Barcelona signing a contract of sponsorship with Unicef, curiously with Senes Erzik, in exchange of more presence of Barcelona in the Uefa system. This is the result:

Executive Committee: President, Platini. 1st Vice President Senes Erzik (Unicef ​​project manager). 3rd Vice President Angel Villar.
Referees Committee: President, Angel Villar.
Legal and Disciplinary Committee: Angel Villar. Deputy President Garcia Silvero.(ex-barcelona member) Member, VILASECA GUASCH (current FC Barcelona lawyer and advisor permanent).
Medical Committee, Helena Herrero (ex Fc Barcelona member).
Competitions Committee, Joan Gaspart (Fc Barcelona ex president).
Social Responsibility Committee and Fair Play, Senes Erzik (unicef ​​project manager).
President Club Licensing Committee, Senes Erzik.
Chairman Board of Professional Football Strategy (representative of the executive committee), Angel Villar, Senes Erzik and Joan Laporta.

Maybe, right now you understand Chelsea, Arsenal, Milan, Inter, Real Madrid, Porto, and next PSG and Manchester city when they play against Barca and end the game accussing the ref (drogba, wenger, van persie, nasri, mourinho, motta, galliani, nesta, etc etc.)

-------Goebbles-esque propaganda----------

We live in a new world of football. The propaganda has been expanded, and the minds cheated. Barcelona's style of gameplay is the only way to win fairly, if you compete against this make a good defensive work, you will be penalized. (three CL semifinals in a row, Barcelona plays against 10men teams the decisive game), every single game against "big teams" ends with some controversial situations always in Barca's favour, always hidden behind "they play better, they deserve it, they would have won the same". If somehow, they lose, the winner will be insulted and wont be deserving winner. Barcelona never deserves to lose because they have the possesion, thats the worldwide expanded opinion, Messi cant be compared with any other, he is the best ever (which is amazingly expanded when this guy has won NOTHING outside Barcelona, and I wont discuss the eternal comparison about if he is a "complete" player, (but i never saw him give a 20m pass, pex) hehehehe.

Ending.... I respect Barcelona players, great players and some of them amazing and legendary players (divers too), they are a great team. But they would never win all what they earned in the past, behind the suspect of tremendous cheating and Mafia moves.

Bye. Your friend, Super Floren.

Last edited by _SuperFloren_ on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE Empty Re: New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Post by kiranr Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Barcelona dominate on and off the pitch :bow:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE Empty Re: New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Post by che Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:16 pm

New conspiracy theory, with dates, names and recalls, THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE Ali2
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:27 pm

You really know your history Floren.

Another GOAT post :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Super Floren :bow:

Man, I hope you'll be around this season. This forum is so much better with your input Thumbs up
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Hi, morte, Its difficult for me, right now.... Remember...I live in Spain, and the things here are f**** up, I cant stop, making business, you know, heheheh. But hey, if I dont forget my password like always, I'll be back in time to see how the white colossus smash the european football in style. And I need to improve my english, haha
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:48 pm

United didn't sign Ronaldinho because of incompetence. The United employee negotiating the deal offered PSG 35M euros. PSG accepted it. This employee, I forget his name but he later moved on to Chelsea, found out that Barca was completely unwilling to offer more than 32M. So after PSG already accepted it he sent only 33M. PSG were outraged at the treatment United had given them so they sold him for less to Barca out of spite.

But yeah, it was Rossel's mastermind Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:56 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:United didn't sign Ronaldinho because of incompetence. The United employee negotiating the deal offered PSG 35M euros. PSG accepted it. This employee, I forget his name but he later moved on to Chelsea, found out that Barca was completely unwilling to offer more than 32M. So after PSG already accepted it he sent only 33M. PSG were outraged at the treatment United had given them so they sold him for less to Barca out of spite.

It was Peter Kenyon if I dont fail, but this is the wrong history, a brazilian will always chose Barcelona's beach before English's rain, but the deal was already done, it was Rosell tactics and friendship with Ronaldinho's brother what put the deal in Barca's hands.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:57 pm

_SuperFloren_ wrote:Hi, morte, Its difficult for me, right now.... Remember...I live in Spain, and the things here are f**** up, I cant stop, making business, you know, heheheh. But hey, if I dont forget my password like always, I'll be back in time to see how the white colossus smash the european football in style. And I need to improve my english, haha

I hear you, just try and pop in every once in a while Wink

BarrileteCosmico wrote:United didn't sign Ronaldinho because of incompetence. The United employee negotiating the deal offered PSG 35M euros. PSG accepted it. This employee, I forget his name but he later moved on to Chelsea, found out that Barca was completely unwilling to offer more than 32M. So after PSG already accepted it he sent only 33M. PSG were outraged at the treatment United had given them so they sold him for less to Barca out of spite.

You're good, Alfie, but Floren takes this round nonetheless tongue
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:58 pm

PSG did not accept Barca's bid though, that only happened after United screwed up.

Nice try Thumbs up
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:03 pm

You blew a 20 point lead and ended up in 4th? hahahaha shit team

Craplacticos :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:16 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:You blew a 20 point lead and ended up in 4th? hahahaha shit team

Craplacticos :bow:
It was a sum of things. In march, the main objective for the team was the treble. They had a 8 point lead over the second (valencia), kings cup final against Zaragoza. And champions league quarter finals against Monaco leading 4-2 the first leg. But then it happened the bombs from Al Qaeda in Madrid, the city fell in depression, and didnt care a lot about the team, Ronaldo got injured before the kings cup final when he was the topscorer in la Liga clearly. The team hadnt depth, they only had a starting 11 full of stars but no bench. And the refs killed them in the final 10 games of the season. It was the biggest demolition ever, we never stand up from that until last season in terms of gameplay. (the first 6 months of that Real Madrid was the best ever Ive seen)
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Every team has its play actors, divers etc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:33 pm

I also agree there is something wrong with Barcelona, they seems like cheats to me.

Why Barcelona and cheat all the time, Why always Barcelona..?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:00 pm

_SuperFloren_ wrote:but i never saw him give a 20m pass, pex) hehehehe.

Bye. Your clown, Super Floren.
I cant believe how you missed 2 el clasicos
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:03 pm

Whether it be true or not is of little importance to me as at the end of the day, life goes on but it was a fascinating read Flo. Hopefully you'll be more active this coming season...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:28 pm

yea, exactly what this forum needs, more idiots...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:50 pm

Ok so Madrid fans will fap about this idiot that's alright no problem you guys are rivals with Barcelona. Now I will be realistic and give you some advise, go find some pussy and get laid!!!!! Your posts show how much you need to get off of your computer chair and get laid. If this was a true they would investigate and get Barcelona for it until then you need to find a hobby or some pussy.

Where do people find the time to come up with nonsense that I would print out and wipe my ass with :facepalm:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:04 pm

Are there any intelligent posters on the Barca side? because personal insults don't win a dispute
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:14 pm

white_star wrote:Ok so Madrid fans will fap about this idiot that's alright no problem you guys are rivals with Barcelona. Now I will be realistic and give you some advise, go find some pussy and get laid!!!!! Your posts show how much you need to get off of your computer chair and get laid. If this was a true they would investigate and get Barcelona for it until then you need to find a hobby or some pussy.

Where do people find the time to come up with nonsense that I would print out and wipe my ass with :facepalm:

are you new to SF's posts?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:15 pm

che wrote:yea, exactly what this forum needs, more idiots...
Laughing
I thought you could do better... Very Happy
white_star wrote:Ok so Madrid fans will fap about this idiot that's alright no problem you guys are rivals with Barcelona. Now I will be realistic and give you some advise, go find some pussy and get laid!!!!! Your posts show how much you need to get off of your computer chair and get laid. If this was a true they would investigate and get Barcelona for it until then you need to find a hobby or some pussy.

He posts like 1 time in three months eco smile
You're advised to get laid :coffee: I get the feeling your frustration will grow even further with us smashing teams left and right in the upcoming season eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:24 pm

This probably took him (Flo) probably 2 hours max for him to gather, think about and write on this forum with majority of the time being used to actually remember his password. That leaves about 22 hours of the day for him to "find pus*y and get laid". I'm pretty sure any man is capable of finding a woman within that time frame to acquire some afternoon delight.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Phritz wrote:Are there any intelligent posters on the Barca side? because personal insults don't win a dispute
This what happens when a troll doesnt get ban for bashing or trolling. from old days we accepted Floren's trolling and bashings and he accepted our insults so peace here and that sig creates boner
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:27 pm

I read this style of opinion before. Arsenal fans in this forum used to think great about Barca, because their gameplay is similar. But then they saw those "weird" situations. Arsenal had Barcelona eliminated in 2010, and then they saw Robin Van Persie, their star striker, sent-off by double yellow in the Camp nou, and the second card was a joke. Then Milan fans, defended them again, and they watch how, they had Barcelona eliminated last year, and a rare penalty-corner came to rescue the Catalans. Everybody knows this is not normal in european competition. I think only Juventus boys still dont believe in stories, just wait till this season when they face them.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:30 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Phritz wrote:Are there any intelligent posters on the Barca side? because personal insults don't win a dispute
This what happens when a troll doesnt get ban for bashing or trolling. from old days we accepted Floren's trolling and bashings and he accepted our insults so peace here and that sig creates boner
Your insults really hurt me, thats why I was out a long time. Sad
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next