Dante
•MilanDevil•
DeviAngel
Ganso
12 posters

Go down

Serie A starts now  Empty Serie A starts now

Post by Ganso Wed 04 Apr 2012, 03:49

Our players and club are too big for that bs trophy.NOW LETS TAKE THAT SCUDETTO OUT OF JUVE'S HANDS banana
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Serie A starts now  Empty Re: Serie A starts now

Post by DeviAngel Wed 04 Apr 2012, 03:50

Ganso wrote:Our players and club are too big for that bs trophy.NOW LETS TAKE THAT SCUDETTO OUT OF JUVE'S HANDS banana

Sad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed 04 Apr 2012, 03:52

Why cant we just share it? drinking I believe both teams deserve the trophy and it would be Unfair if one looses it.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed 04 Apr 2012, 03:54

Ganso wrote:Our players and club are too big for that bs trophy.NOW LETS TAKE THAT SCUDETTO OUT OF JUVE'S HANDS banana

i loled Laughing

well , if we were a favourite to win the scudetto , now we are with one hand on it.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed 04 Apr 2012, 04:06

•MilanDevil• wrote:Why cant we just share it? drinking I believe both teams deserve the trophy and it would be Unfair if one looses it.

wut.? :vagi:

Baresi must not read this post Laughing

lol are you serious ? Whoever wins it deserves it and only they.
and there's really nothing unfair about that. I don't see why Juventus or Milan "deserve" the Scudetto untill one of them mathematically wins it

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed 04 Apr 2012, 04:08

Rolling Eyes lol jk
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 04 Apr 2012, 04:09

Sharing a trophy is like having a threesome with only 1 girl.sorry but no.specially when the other man is juve
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed 04 Apr 2012, 04:11

Dante13 wrote:
•MilanDevil• wrote:Why cant we just share it? drinking I believe both teams deserve the trophy and it would be Unfair if one looses it.

wut.? :vagi:

Baresi must not read this post Laughing

lol are you serious ? Whoever wins it deserves it and only they.
and there's really nothing unfair about that. I don't see why Juventus or Milan "deserve" the Scudetto untill one of them mathematically wins it

LOL, I agree Baresi must not read this. I personally think both teams have been playing well this season and the efforts that they have put in are amazing so much that both are worthy of the trophy. However, Juve have a chance to win the Coppa Italia so we should claim the Serie A, that way both teams will have a reward.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed 04 Apr 2012, 04:12

Ganso wrote:Sharing a trophy is like having a threesome with only 1 girl.sorry but no.specially when the other man is juve

I thought they were the OLD LADY scratch
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed 04 Apr 2012, 04:14

In that case, Serie A starts now  Memes_eww_Dot_Dot_s500x558_156370_What_Happened_To_Evolution_s432x298_188603_580_RE_Creepy_Eyeball_Tattoos-s432x298-230388
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed 04 Apr 2012, 04:40

we got this, plus Cassano may be playing again :dance:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Wed 04 Apr 2012, 04:50

I respect Juve, despite the occasional trolling attempt lol. I'm truly happy that they're back on their feet because it makes Serie A more competitive and appealing. They're also a team with A LOT of history and their fans deserve to see their team finish above mid-table. Hopefully Milan and Juve both strengthen a little this summer so next year they can rip the CL a new a**hole.

As far as the Scudetto goes, I think Milan are still favourites and losing to Barca has only increased our chances of winning it. However, Juve are very resilient and have incredible team spirit. I expect them to push us all the way.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 04 Apr 2012, 04:55

It is Milan's to lose. Juventus' recent form will make it interesting but there are tough games to come.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed 04 Apr 2012, 09:28

To be honest, I really don't feel Milan truly deserve the Serie A title. We haven't blown away Serie A this season like champions would normally do.

Having said that, I don't feel Juve truly deserve the trophy either. Yeah, they're undefeated but too many 0-0 and 1-1 draws for them to be considered worthy champions.

Serie A has been a bit underwhelming this season
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2012, 09:32

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:To be honest, I really don't feel Milan truly deserve the Serie A title. We haven't blown away Serie A this season like champions would normally do.

Having said that, I don't feel Juve truly deserve the trophy either. Yeah, they're undefeated but too many 0-0 and 1-1 draws for them to be considered worthy champions.

i support ur idea.

we havent beaten any big clubs like juve did, but well sometimes scudetto can be won by beating small teams. but yea man not exactly a good cause for celebration if we were to win just like last year. but nevertheless we can still be happy because we have had lot of injury situations. CL quarterfinals, serie a win hopefully, and semi in coppa. its not bad considering all these issues we had.

but we can learn a lot from this experience and be strong next season. after serie a is over, its in galliani&s hand to improve the squad or remain unchanged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2012, 09:34

and i have to give credit to juve and juve fans. we had lot of differences and bad fallouts but, they have shown they are scudetto worthy and back to business so i gotta give some respect to their players. cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed 04 Apr 2012, 09:39

We haven't blown away the title for two reasons. The first is that Juventus is a great unit who even when they haven't been able to win matches against the small teams have ensured that a constant flow of points keeps the pressure on everyone and are very worthy opponents who are only really just reaching the level their project should have been at two years ago.

The second has been our ridiculous injury crisis which decimated our depth in all areas, which has made us more reliant than usual on our key men such as Ibra and Silva.

The season hasn't been at its best thanks to our slowest start in 21 years being clawed back thanks to a succession of draws from Juventus, which seems a tad anti-climatic, however I can only foresee an incredibly tense finish with the draws each team faces in the run in for the title.

Forza Milan.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed 04 Apr 2012, 09:39

JespSwe wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:To be honest, I really don't feel Milan truly deserve the Serie A title. We haven't blown away Serie A this season like champions would normally do.

i support ur idea.

we havent beaten any big clubs like juve did, but well sometimes scudetto can be won by beating small teams. but yea man not exactly a good cause for celebration if we were to win just like last year. but nevertheless we can still be happy because we have had lot of injury situations. CL quarterfinals, serie a win hopefully, and semi in coppa. its not bad considering all these issues we had.

but we can learn a lot from this experience and be strong next season. after serie a is over, its in galliani&s hand to improve the squad or remain unchanged.

Exactly
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Apr 2012, 09:48

yep dostov and biasedmilanfan.

i have been thinking lately, that the whole milanlab thing is overly rated and praised for all scientific stuffs.

lately our medical team seems to have focused on curing more players injury than studying and trying to prevent it.

veterans situations doesnt help either. and i think ur right man ibra and silva were overplayed. silva is just worn out with too much playing time. ibra as well, so lol in that respect i guess, having him suspended for 3 games wasnt a bad idea lol.

really milanlab.... :facepalm: ... if we were to keep our ambitions high, first and foremost, we need fit players.

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Wed 04 Apr 2012, 10:54

bs trophy?

you're one of the most respected clubs in europe ffs, atleast lose with some dignity...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed 04 Apr 2012, 12:34

ynwa wrote:bs trophy?

you're one of the most respected clubs in europe ffs, atleast lose with some dignity...
he's obviously kidding, the Milan section is a delicate mix of great thinking and optimism hiding behind a facade of sarcasm.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 04 Apr 2012, 12:45

ynwa wrote:bs trophy?

:vagi:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 04 Apr 2012, 23:15

I wouldn't agree with this, Milan has played well and won the games they should have. They have lost games against other top teams in Italy, nothing to be ashamed of.

The thing with Juventus, that people seem to forget, you're talking about a club that is just creating its identity under Conte, a team that made signings of key players just this past summer and instantly placed them as key members of the squad.

Juventus is finally becoming a team again and the process hasn't always been smooth, there have been many stutters. This season is a success for Juventus if it ended tomorrow

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu 05 Apr 2012, 17:05

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

i support ur idea.

Exactly

Heart x2
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down