Depressing that Serie A starts so late, just 2 days prior to the CL...

4 posters

Go down

Depressing that Serie A starts so late, just 2 days prior to the CL... Empty Depressing that Serie A starts so late, just 2 days prior to the CL...

Post by The BoyWonder Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:52 pm

I am little bored, i hate international qualifiers. nothing exciting about them. the expected teams are going to qualify easily anyway. epl is not so much my taste, i have tried to watch man u and chelsea games, but bores the hell out of me, barca and madrid league is only fun until the teams are up 3-0...I need some Serie A action, and i still have to wait a whole week.

And then comes the late start of the season. Italian teams are surely going to have a difficult start in the CL, because of the late start of Serie A. Napoli away to Man City, Milan away to Barca. I wouldn't expect the italian teams, bar Inter, to win on the first CL matchday.

Anyway, i can't wait till Serie A starts. It's going to be the best season in years.

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Depressing that Serie A starts so late, just 2 days prior to the CL... Empty Re: Depressing that Serie A starts so late, just 2 days prior to the CL...

Post by wigglesworth Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:32 am

Yes, as we say in Italy "we are hammering our own coglioni". Serie A starts later than any other league anyway and now it will start 2 weeks later.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Depressing that Serie A starts so late, just 2 days prior to the CL... Empty Re: Depressing that Serie A starts so late, just 2 days prior to the CL...

Post by Eivindo Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Im absolutely gutted Sad
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:52 pm

Definitely not going to be ready for it.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down