+5
S
urbaNRoots
TrezeGent
Nishankly
shamr9pato
9 posters

Go down

how highly do u rate BLOCKONINI and BONHEADER..  :coffee:  Empty how highly do u rate BLOCKONINI and BONHEADER.. :coffee:

Post by shamr9pato Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:13 pm

:coffee:
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

how highly do u rate BLOCKONINI and BONHEADER..  :coffee:  Empty Re: how highly do u rate BLOCKONINI and BONHEADER.. :coffee:

Post by Nishankly Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Who are these guys?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

how highly do u rate BLOCKONINI and BONHEADER..  :coffee:  Empty Re: how highly do u rate BLOCKONINI and BONHEADER.. :coffee:

Post by TrezeGent Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:30 pm

how highly do u rate BLOCKONINI and BONHEADER..  :coffee:  1625187496

Had a couple of good games.

Now go overrate them. Laughing
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:46 pm

juvefan4life wrote:how highly do u rate BLOCKONINI and BONHEADER..  :coffee:  1625187496

Coming from a Juve fan. Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:28 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
juvefan4life wrote:how highly do u rate BLOCKONINI and BONHEADER..  :coffee:  1625187496

Please ..Arsenal fan should not talk about overrating players.Billion threads on Van Persie ,Song is WC,Vermaelen being as highly rated as top 3 CB in the world when all of these players ironically flopped in the CL in the biggest Arsenal game of the season and people so conveniently point out to the fact that Juve arent playing in cl=their players being overrated.

Besides its not us overrating our players but fans of other clubs that are praising Juventus and the players likewise.I can show you proof if you want.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:30 am

urbaNRoots wrote:

Who do we overrate? :S

And well said Surag +1
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:33 pm

Well said Surag, except Juve fans are not immune from overrating players either:

Marchisio, Pepe, Bonucci, De Ceglie.
Edit: and Chiellini. just read that rank the CB's thread... he's great but not prime-Cannavaro great (which is what lots of Juve fans make him out to be)

But I'll level with you and tell you the players I think that some Milan fans overrate in general (not just Bonera and Antonini atm):

Robinho- does some great stuff, but is too inconsistent
Mexes- some comparing him to Nesta!

Other than that, I think that Milan fans are pretty good at balancing up the strengths and weaknesses of the players. Abate does not count, he is intentionally overrated, or should I say underrated. Abate for President!

Anyway, my point is that all fans overrate players.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Well said Surag, except Juve fans are not immune from overrating players either:

Marchisio, Pepe, Bonucci, De Ceglie.
Edit: and Chiellini. just read that rank the CB's thread... he's great but not prime-Cannavaro great (which is what lots of Juve fans make him out to be)

But I'll level with you and tell you the players I think that some Milan fans overrate in general (not just Bonera and Antonini atm):

Robinho- does some great stuff, but is too inconsistent
Mexes- some comparing him to Nesta!

Other than that, I think that Milan fans are pretty good at balancing up the strengths and weaknesses of the players. Abate does not count, he is intentionally overrated, or should I say underrated. Abate for President!

Anyway, my point is that all fans overrate players.
It was only Sciacca that overrated Marchisio, the rest of us knew he was a very good player but not WC yet. I don't think ANYONE rates PDC aswel as Bonucci either scratch

Pepe is our version of Abate and deserves his overratedness as much as anyone lol.

IMO Milan fans overrate T.Silva. Cracking player but he's been second fiddle to both Chiellini and Barzagli this season aswel as others but Milan fans think he's the second coming of Chiellini or something.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:
IMO Milan fans overrate T.Silva. Cracking player but he's been second fiddle to both Chiellini and Barzagli this season aswel as others but Milan fans think he's the second coming of Chiellini or something.

:lol!:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:19 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:

Yeah, I can let you off with some of those claims to an extent, about Marchisio, Bonucci, PDC, Pepe (poor man's Abate Wink ), but the Chiellini hype is too much!

Barzagli has been great this season too, I'm not saying that he's overrated, however, he's been average for every single season he has played prior to this season, something which is easily forgotten.

T. Silva is a class act. Last season he was absolutely brilliant and as important as Ibra (if not more important) in our Scudetto campaign. This season TS has had a few unconvincing moments which have been blown way out of proportion. For 99% of the time he's been excellent, and the great thing is that he's still developing and learning from Nesta and Tassotti. The laughable part of the comment is the "second-coming of Chiellini" part. He surpassed Chiellini last season.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:25 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
pUsHa wrote:
Cassius_Case wrote:

Yeah, I can let you off with some of those claims to an extent, about Marchisio, Bonucci, PDC, Pepe (poor man's Abate Wink ), but the Chiellini hype is too much!

Barzagli has been great this season too, I'm not saying that he's overrated, however, he's been average for every single season he has played prior to this season, something which is easily forgotten.

T. Silva is a class act. Last season he was absolutely brilliant and as important as Ibra (if not more important) in our Scudetto campaign. This season TS has had a few unconvincing moments which have been blown way out of proportion. For 99% of the time he's been excellent, and the great thing is that he's still developing and learning from Nesta and Tassotti. The laughable part of the comment is the "second-coming of Chiellini" part. He surpassed Chiellini last season.

Razz the Part about the second coming of Chiellini was just jokes.

But to be fair a lot of other posters who aren't Juve fans put Chiellini up near the top of their lists. I wouldn't say Silva has surpassed Chiellini yet, Chiellini is more versatile and experienced, maybe in a year or 2 Silva may surpass the gladiator that is Giorgio.

It's very close granted.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:32 pm

by the same token, lots of non-Milan posters rate Silva as the best CB atm.

Idk about the versatility claim, Silva was a RB before he became a CB (before he came to Milan), also he played alright in a holding mid role when all our mids got injured last season. Chiellini is more experienced, I'll give you that... but obviously Silva's still better from my pov Very Happy
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:36 pm

Haha fair points. We'll agree to disagree my friend.

Chiello FTW Very Happy
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:38 pm

SILVAAAAAHHHH! Twisted Evil

btw, why do u have an Inter badge instead of a Juve one?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:42 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:SILVAAAAAHHHH! Twisted Evil

btw, why do u have an Inter badge instead of a Juve one?

I don't really know tbh lol. I felt sorry for them I guess and wanted to show my support haha.

Think I might change it back to Juve.

We've done a brilliant job of going offtopic Laughing
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:45 pm

All I can say is: Abate-Nesta-Silva-Chiellini = :king: :king: :king: :king:

Make it happen Galliani.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 pm

Well i think Silva has a right to be overrated imo as he's proved against the best.

Plus Chiellini hasnt played in CL for two years.The only 'BIG' international tournament in which he was GOAT was Euro 2008.WC 2010,basically whole team was terrible.

CL is the best platform to judge if the player is truly is WC quality and now that Chiellini has found a stable partner in Barzagli ,lets see next season.

Atm Silva>Chiellini but if i put my bias in i would choose Chiellini.

And agree Forza all fans overrate their players but ever since those two pricks(whose names shall not be mentioned) have been banned, i cant really think of anyone from the Juve populace who has overrated our players to a great extent.And you hardly see Juve fans in GS nowadays.

Also the relationship b/w Milan and Juve fans was good until Baresi showed up with his utterly cheap trolling at every chance he gets.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:53 pm

off topic? meh it was a 1 on 1 conversation for 6 posts & the OP is kind of strange anyway... I rated Antonini average and Bonera crap, but if I exclude everything but the last few games... I rate Antonini as boss and Bonera as deputy boss. /thread

you felt sorry for Inter? I guess I feel sorry for them too, languishing down there in the black hole that is mid-table, ageing squad, incompetent managers, the new guy being trolled by Balotelli...

lol, jks... they deserve it Razz , although I'd appreciate if they lifted their game and did something to help Serie A out by staying in the EL positions at least.

Edit: solid post Surag, excuse Baresi... it's cheap trolling, but you have to admit it adds character and a bit more fire to some discussions which can be good to spice things up sometimes.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Deputy bosses will show up vs Barca, I just know it :bow:

Yeahhh I noticed all their posters have disappeared now they are like you said languishing in the midtable blackhole haha! The balo troll was priceless. You know club is being :vagi: When an ex player like balo can stroll into your new managers first press conference Very Happy

I know what you mean, now Juve are getting stronger, inter are getting weaker when in reality we need all 3 teams to be at full strength smashing the champions league and getting our 4th place back!

On baresi, I agree spicing things up with a bit of banter is fun but he totally misses the idea of what banter is all about.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Surag wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Please ..Arsenal fan should not talk about overrating players.Billion threads on Van Persie ,Song is WC,Vermaelen being as highly rated as top 3 CB in the world when all of these players ironically flopped in the CL in the biggest Arsenal game of the season and people so conveniently point out to the fact that Juve arent playing in cl=their players being overrated.

Besides its not us overrating our players but fans of other clubs that are praising Juventus and the players likewise.I can show you proof if you want.

Are you kidding me? Arsenal fans maybe overrate their players, all overrate their players, but we don't open/post threads/opinions like: "the best atmosphere in stadium", "the best stadium", "still the best goalkeeper in the world = buffon", the second best midfield in the world after barca = juve", , "the best cb partnership in the world = chiellini-barzagli" lol and the most ridiculous "the second best team in the world after barca" and all these when Juve hasn't played champions league football for 2 years now .

Must be the lack of european football lol
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:17 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
Surag wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Are you kidding me? Arsenal fans maybe overrate their players, all overrate their players, but we don't open/post threads/opinions like: "the best atmosphere in stadium", "the best stadium", "still the best goalkeeper in the world = buffon", the second best midfield in the world after barca = juve", , "the best cb partnership in the world = chiellini-barzagli" lol and the most ridiculous "the second best team in the world after barca" and all these when Juve hasn't played champions league football for 2 years now .

Juve's atmosphere is great. our stadium is not the best but it is the best in italy so i think when you've seen that people were refering to italy only. Juve's midfield is great, not many teams have a better midfield than us, plus i would like evidence of this as i have never seen it. Buffon and the chiello Barzagli partnership have conceded the least goals in all of europe so as of now they are the best at what they do in the world.

Dont try and discredit all of that just for one minor fact that we arent playing CL football, makes you look butthurt.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:38 am

urbaNRoots wrote:
Surag wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Only ignorant fans like you would generalize an opinion of one or two persons to the whole populace's opinions.

And all you have blurted out here is quiet frankly hyperbole and nonsense.

That best atmosphere thread was posted in the light of the poster's(Italian_Fool) enthusiasm as he was going to watch his team live against Napoli at the Juventus Arena.Also there's nothing wrong in what he said actually.Serie A enthusiasts who watch the game on TV know that crowd volume is always lowered and despite that we hear loud chants ,constant singing and chanting all in all its a carnival like atmosphere in the stadium.He might have worded the thread title wrong and i'm sure he dint have any intentions to make it as a comparison thread.

Show me proof of who called Buffon the best GK in the world..But you cant deny the fact he has been outstanding this season ,atleast deserves to be called the best in Italy.Maybe you are stuck in the past a lot ,well i cant help you on that.And there's a marginal difference b/w Buffon and the other top GK's.

And one more ignorant comment.No one from our side called Juve's midfield 2nd best in the world.Its usually the other fans doing it.

Well i am just being stupid responding to your nonsense so i'll leave it at that.But your doing your best impression of being a major hypocrite here.You rate Dortmund's team and players likewise so highly and what did they do in cl ?they dint do squat.You keep mentioning 'lack of cl football' since you dont have anything else to say and basically depicts the immaturity and the lack of class in your posts .Well you are just being insecure kid.Just move on and accept the fact fans from all clubs post knee jerk and hyperbole threads but you just dont want to accept the facts.

And we have your dear team Arsenal ,whenever they win a match your fans just jump out of pure joy and ecstasy.VAN PERSIE SHOULD WIN PLAYER OF THE SEASON ,SONG IS WORLD CLASS,CHEZNY HAS WORLD CLASS POTENTIAL,VERMAELEN IS WC and then comes several of your other players like Wilshere :facepalm: ,for a player who is not played this season at all and i remember reading wilshere is better than gerrard Laughing :facepalm:...Not to mention the extreme hype of OX and Lolcott(lolcott > bale :facepalm:)...

And all this hype and overrating for what ?for finishing in a mere 3rd or 4th place in your league ?

Now what i posted about Arsenal above is nonsense and obviously you're going to be offended by this.I dunno if you made such opinions but obviously you would try to correct me cuz i generalized a whole fanbase dint I ?

My point is ,there are bad apples everywhere in each teams' fanbase.The best you can do is choose to put them on ignore.Rather you try to take a dig on an entire fanbase by making posts like these.Stop being so butthurt and just move on.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Surag wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:
Surag wrote:
urbaNRoots wrote:

Only ignorant fans like you would generalize an opinion of one or two persons to the whole populace's opinions.

And all you have blurted out here is quiet frankly hyperbole and nonsense.

That best atmosphere thread was posted in the light of the poster's(Italian_Fool) enthusiasm as he was going to watch his team live against Napoli at the Juventus Arena.Also there's nothing wrong in what he said actually.Serie A enthusiasts who watch the game on TV know that crowd volume is always lowered and despite that we hear loud chants ,constant singing and chanting all in all its a carnival like atmosphere in the stadium.He might have worded the thread title wrong and i'm sure he dint have any intentions to make it as a comparison thread.

Show me proof of who called Buffon the best GK in the world..But you cant deny the fact he has been outstanding this season ,atleast deserves to be called the best in Italy.Maybe you are stuck in the past a lot ,well i cant help you on that.And there's a marginal difference b/w Buffon and the other top GK's.

And one more ignorant comment.No one from our side called Juve's midfield 2nd best in the world.Its usually the other fans doing it.

Well i am just being stupid responding to your nonsense so i'll leave it at that.But your doing your best impression of being a major hypocrite here.You rate Dortmund's team and players likewise so highly and what did they do in cl ?they dint do squat.You keep mentioning 'lack of cl football' since you dont have anything else to say and basically depicts the immaturity and the lack of class in your posts .Well you are just being insecure kid.Just move on and accept the fact fans from all clubs post knee jerk and hyperbole threads but you just dont want to accept the facts.

And we have your dear team Arsenal ,whenever they win a match your fans just jump out of pure joy and ecstasy.VAN PERSIE SHOULD WIN PLAYER OF THE SEASON ,SONG IS WORLD CLASS,CHEZNY HAS WORLD CLASS POTENTIAL,VERMAELEN IS WC and then comes several of your other players like Wilshere :facepalm: ,for a player who is not played this season at all and i remember reading wilshere is better than gerrard Laughing :facepalm:...Not to mention the extreme hype of OX and Lolcott(lolcott > bale :facepalm:)...

And all this hype and overrating for what ?for finishing in a mere 3rd or 4th place in your league ?

Now what i posted about Arsenal above is nonsense and obviously you're going to be offended by this.I dunno if you made such opinions but obviously you would try to correct me cuz i generalized a whole fanbase dint I ?

My point is ,there are bad apples everywhere in each teams' fanbase.The best you can do is choose to put them on ignore.Rather you try to take a dig on an entire fanbase by making posts like these.Stop being so butthurt and just move on.

Surag :bow:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:30 pm

All my good work bringing the conversation back down to Earth has been undone overnight. Sad

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down