Roma and Juve chase Verratti

3 posters

Go down

Roma and Juve chase Verratti  Empty Roma and Juve chase Verratti

Post by DeviAngel Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:50 pm

Roma and Juventus are reportedly battling for Pescara teenager Marco Verratti, but his agent insists nothing has been decided.

The 19-year-old has caught the eye in Zdenek Zeman’s Pescara side and it is understood that the two Serie A giants are leading the race to sign him.

“There is nothing concrete at this moment in time,” insisted representative Donato Di Campli when contacted by TMW.

“I can’t deny interest from Roma as they have been following him for some time, even if the truth is that they haven’t been in touch for a while.

“Juventus often send their scouts to watch him too, but no clubs have sat around a table with Pescara yet.

“I want to underline that only Marco, along with his family and myself, will decide on his future.”

The Italian Under-21 international is a midfield playmaker who is already being likened to Juve ace Andrea Pirlo.

Serie A promotion chasers Pescara are expected to sell a 50 per cent share in him during the summer and the player himself admits he has a Bianconeri heart.

“I was a big Juventus fan,” he noted. “Alessandro Del Piero was my idol and I had his poster up on my wall.

“Juve or Roma? Hopefully I’ll be with Pescara in Serie A next season. I still have to mature even if it is pleasing that certain clubs are informing themselves about me.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Roma and Juve chase Verratti  Empty Re: Roma and Juve chase Verratti

Post by salmano9 Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:13 pm

Come to us marcooo
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite