Juve step up Ogbonna chase

2 posters

Go down

Juve step up Ogbonna chase Empty Juve step up Ogbonna chase

Post by DeviAngel Sun 26 May 2013 - 16:34

Juventus are reportedly stepping up their attempts to sign Angelo Ogbonna from rivals Torino.

The Italian international defender would be for sale for the right price, which is believed to be around €10m-€12m.

According to Sky Sport Italia, the Bianconeri have made concrete steps to open negotiations with Toro.

They hope to secure a deal before Premier League clubs such as Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United prepare formal offers, while there is also Italian interest from Napoli and Milan.

Ogbonna turned 25 this week and his contract holds him to the Granata until June 2016.

He made only 22 Serie A appearances this season, as he was out for two months following a hernia operation.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve step up Ogbonna chase Empty Re: Juve step up Ogbonna chase

Post by Andrew Sun 26 May 2013 - 16:51

Still no rumors regarding a vice Pirlo pale

Ogbonna is a quality player but I doubt he would accept the bench, and for those who are already thinking of it, no, he isn't good as a left-back.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 26 May 2013 - 16:59

Andrew_p wrote:Still no rumors regarding a vice Pirlo pale

Ogbonna is a quality player but I doubt he would accept the bench, and for those who are already thinking of it, no, he isn't good as a left-back.

actually he is great left back but not great LWB Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun 26 May 2013 - 17:07

DeviAngel wrote:

Accurate correction. He's too tall and not as agile as a WB should be in order to cover the whole flank as it's needed in the 3-5-2 system.

Nevertheless, if Marotta manages to sign Ogbonna, either of Jovetic and Higuain (I said either because I believe we wont sign both) and a vice Pirlo which in my opinion is a M-U-S-T, we would look world-class in every department !

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 26 May 2013 - 17:13

Andrew_p wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Accurate correction. He's too tall and not as agile as a WB should be in order to cover the whole flank as it's needed in the 3-5-2 system.

Nevertheless, if Marotta manages to sign Ogbonna, either of Jovetic and Higuain (I said either because I believe we wont sign both) and a vice Pirlo which in my opinion is a M-U-S-T, we would look world-class in every department !

True somehow I think that the Vice-Pirlo will be Lodi from Catania after all he was played as Vice-Pirlo for Italy and showed great results with Catania while playing in that role
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sun 26 May 2013 - 17:19

DeviAngel wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

True somehow I think that the Vice-Pirlo will be Lodi from Catania after all he was played as Vice-Pirlo for Italy and showed great results with Catania while playing in that role

He's a good player but nothing more than that I believe. I was wishing for someone of the caliber of Veratti, Poli, Hernanes and Banega for example but it seems they're all fantasy football dreams. I hope next season we go for a quality player for that position.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun 26 May 2013 - 17:42

Andrew_p wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Andrew_p wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

He's a good player but nothing more than that I believe. I was wishing for someone of the caliber of Veratti, Poli, Hernanes and Banega for example but it seems they're all fantasy football dreams. I hope next season we go for a quality player for that position.

Well Conte asked for two quality players in the front line so I guess that would mean more than 50 mils spent in a summer campaign
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down