Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 34 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Mr. Festim Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:19 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:lol why? How?
Cause they'll sit back and try to counter us, and when Real Madrid has possession they are a lot more dangerous and plus this game they were trying to get a good result without getting a lot fatigued cause of the El Clasico on Saturday and now they know that at the Bernabeu they have to go for the win and u'll see them pressuring Bayerns defence and having a really good game

Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 34 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Mr. Festim wrote:
Cause they'll sit back and try to counter us, and when Real Madrid has possession they are a lot more dangerous and plus this game they were trying to get a good result without getting a lot fatigued cause of the El Clasico on Saturday and now they know that at the Bernabeu they have to go for the win and u'll see them pressuring Bayerns defence and having a really good game

If Madrid had the chance to win, they will take it.

stop giving excuses, a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush

accept the defeat and GTFO
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Oops, seems like I mistakenly ventured into the Bayern section.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Mr. Festim wrote:

Every second post in this thread is made by you.

There's only one person who needs to get off the forums and get a life.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Mr. Festim wrote:

He isn't wrong though, with two leg matches the first one is usually considered a slack one, look at the Milan vs Barca one the first one was horribly boring, people didn't do runs, sure they tried both of them but expect the second leg to be filled with more motivation and MUCH more attacks probably in favor of Madrid.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Gomez83 wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Mr. Festim wrote:

He isn't wrong though, with two leg matches the first one is usually considered a slack one, look at the Milan vs Barca one the first one was horribly boring, people didn't do runs, sure they tried both of them but expect the second leg to be filled with more motivation and MUCH more attacks probably in favor of Madrid.

Bayern are different from Milan, we'll attack Madrid and try to control the game. Milan are a defending team, good at defending, Bayern will attack and try to score goal, we know we are not the best at defending so we might even end up scoring more goals if Madrid push up.

Madrid are also playing Barca which I supposed will drain a lot from them..

I expect JH to rest all our 1st team players, ahead of this match.

Last edited by Idrisozet on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Mr. Festim wrote:

LOL, u should be blind if u didn't see that Mourinho was going for a 1-1. Unfortunately that didn't happen but its a very favourable result for the second leg. See u next Wednesday and let's see who should GTFO
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Mr. Festim wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Mr. Festim wrote:

LOL, u should be blind if u didn't see that Mourinho was going for a 1-1. Unfortunately that didn't happen but its a very favourable result for the second leg. See u next Wednesday and let's see who should GTFO

At the moment you should GTFO, see you in Spain.

Expect Robben and Ribery to rape your fullbacks if the push forward.

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:32 pm

RM got this in the bag, no need for their players or fans to get nervous imo.

I said to my bro whilst watching the match that if RM get 1 away goal, and Bayern doesn't beat them by 2 clear goals, then it's a wrap for the home team. I still stick by that.

RM will be in the final.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Mr. Festim wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:
Mr. Festim wrote:

At the moment you should GTFO, see you in Spain.

Expect Robben and Ribery to rape your fullbacks if the push forward.

I thought Robben is going to miss the Bernabeu match....Like it matters anyway, he wont be a much of a problem anyway.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:35 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Final Comment and prediction before kick off(First leg)

I know after this match many will want to claim credit by saying oh I know Bayern/madrid was always going to win, while some will say I know draw was written all over this match.

Well, here is your oppurtunity to make your comment and prediction clear as much as possible, no short corners, credit should be givent to those who deserve it, let's see how good you really are.

Before the match actually kicks of let's officially know what your comment and prediction are.

AND HERE IS MINE.To begin with, I will like to say I am officially nervous.

This is going to be a tough match and I expect Bayern to win this one at least, Madrid weakest link is thier fullback and I hope our winger being the best in the world exploi this weakness.

Madrid will look to take advantage of Badstuber pace, Benzema and Oezil could exploit the hole between Bayern defence and Midfield.

Prediction.

2:1 in Bayerns favour.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 pm

RED 80s. wrote:RM got this in the bag, no need for their players or fans to get nervous imo.

I said to my bro whilst watching the match that if RM get 1 away goal, and Bayern doesn't beat them by 2 clear goals, then it's a wrap for the home team. I still stick by that.

RM will be in the final.

Well that's just your opinion, many football expect said Madrid will win this one.

Let see about that when we meet in Spain, it's only a week from now.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Final Comment and prediction before kick off(First leg)

I know after this match many will want to claim credit by saying oh I know Bayern/madrid was always going to win, while some will say I know draw was written all over this match.

Well, here is your oppurtunity to make your comment and prediction clear as much as possible, no short corners, credit should be givent to those who deserve it, let's see how good you really are.

Before the match actually kicks of let's officially know what your comment and prediction are.

AND HERE IS MINE.To begin with, I will like to say I am officially nervous.

This is going to be a tough match and I expect Bayern to win this one at least, Madrid weakest link is thier fullback and I hope our winger being the best in the world exploi this weakness.

Madrid will look to take advantage of Badstuber pace, Benzema and Oezil could exploit the hole between Bayern defence and Midfield.

Prediction.

2:1 in Bayerns favour.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

:bow: :bow: :bow:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Mr. Festim wrote:

Ah, that would be a good reason to be confident, yes.
But I'll have to disappoint: Lahm and Heynckes both said already that Bayern won't do that. While Heynckes simply said they'll go for a goal, and the win, form the get-go, Lahm went further and admitted that Bayern aren't very good at sitting back - and know that they're not very good at sitting back. They'll probably attack again, and try to win the match by dominating the way the match is played.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not too confident, I fully expect Madrid to play better, and I won't be surprised if Madrid eliminate Bayern after all, though, granted, I now expect Bayern to go through.

But if Madrid win, it'll be by going 2-1 level and winning in extra time, or something like that, but I just don't see any team currently putting 4 past Bayern. Won't happen. They're too defensively solid. And I don#t mean their back four. I just mean that Bayerns entire tactics and formation just don't allow to put 4 past them. And if you put 4 past them, you'll get 3 in return, because you've left too many space for Ribéry, Gomez, etc. - so, in conclusion:
Not saying Real can't win, but it won't be by totally thrashing in a ton of goals against Bayern.

I'm still somewhat surprised Bayern looked as good as they did, but I do really really really believe in their defensive system.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Nameless wrote:
I thought Robben is going to miss the Bernabeu match....Like it matters anyway, he wont be a much of a problem anyway.

If you're very, very unlucky Müller starts instead of Robben.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 pm

bayern r incostistent at bernabeu they will look like a segunda division team...

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:43 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Nameless wrote:

If you're very, very unlucky Müller starts instead of Robben.

Let me elaborate on that because it probably just sounded cocky:
I don't really think that Müller is an all-around better player than Robben. He is not. But he's more difficult to deal with. He links up better, and he's smarter. Robben is still great, and him being not that great today doesn't change that. Müller on the other hand makes smarter runs, and is more likely to provide an unexpected assist. While it is probably more vital to mark Robben with two men, Müller will still draw defenders out, to cover him nonetheless, and there's no 1.5 defenders you can sick on Müller. You either only have the fullback on him, which isn't enough, or you send a CB too, and this opens up space down the middle.

I honestly believe Müller is harder to deal with for a team like Real than Robben is. Yes, Robben is more likely to score a wonder goal, but by the time that happens, Müller is very likely to have two assists, or a goal and an assist.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:45 pm

deadrave wrote:bayern r incostistent at bernabeu they will look like a segunda division team...

How can you compare Bayern Munich with a segunda division team?Zweite Bundesliga is better than La Liga is it is about this...seriously, more show, more football in Bundesliga 2 Chaka .
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:30 am

One booking away from a suspension are Müller, Gustavo, Alaba, Kroos, Boateng, Lahm, Badstuber (FCB); Ramos, Higuain, Coentrao, Alonso (RM)

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:36 am

2-1 is a fair result going to Madrid. It will be 50-50 but with a draw Bayern is through. I like Bayern's chances.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:40 am

Have not watched the game yet, but :bow: :bow.

Bayern had more possession than Madrid, as predicted :coffee:.

This is a massive win, and I am sure in Bernabeu we can score which will make the tie even spicier. Madrid's defense is not where it needs to be just yet.

GODSTUBER :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:34 am

Congratz to Bayern btw, hey played great, and pushed the game in the second half to get the win, fully deserved.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:35 am

Congrats Bayern but Madrid will win the tie at home though Sad.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:37 am

A Bayern win will just make next game even more intense.

Usually sealing the tie at home is an advantage, and a single goal lead ain't much, but considering Bayern's firepower and Madrid's defensive lapses it will make for a hell of a game. Schweinsteiger should be fit by then, who will be massively needed. As Lahm said, Bayern ain't (nowdays, unlike traditionally) a team to sit back and take pressure. They will and can look for the ball in order to gain control. Boatstuber are a pretty good combo, but there's not way I'm trusting them to take a pounding in the Bernabeu of all places.

Maybe Kaká will start and everything :vagi:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:46 am

I think Madrid will score, but I also cant see that defence keeping a clean sheet.

The rightback sucks and Ribery was eating that side, while on the right Robben wasnt so strong but Cristiano refused to track back and Coentrao who also cant defend, got 2 v 1'ed many times. Gomez got a header from that side, the 2nd goal came from that side and many times if Lahm and Robben played better balls when they had space it would of been even worse.

The strongest part of the Madrid defence is the center all of a sudden, but they offer so much space in the midfield because the immobile midfielders and then add Ramos is making mistakes everywhere, how can that possibly be a strength lol

If Bayern dont score I would be shocked.

So basically, its about how well Bayern defend. They did a very good job first leg.

They still have to watch out for 1 thing though. Benzema got a early chance from a Ozil pass, foolishly Mourinho moved him from that center not long after and ruined his mojo but that play was the problem I said before the game.

Bastian was higher up the pitch pressing Sami K, Ozil moved laterally right, while Gustavo didnt follow him because he seems better marking a zone than a player and Ozil got free for that pass.

That needs to be solved, because I would be stunned if Mourinho made the mistake of moving Ozil from that position again.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:24 am

Bayern were great today in all honesty. They did well in alienating our midfield plus marking Ozil out. We managed to limit Bayern's attack until the 89th minute which was also great from our part.

Bayern are lucky now, they get to rest on the weekend. It showed how many of our players ran out of gas early. I thought we would pressure the back-line of bayern but I guess that was to conserve energy. We also needed a more mobile midfielder as xabi and khedira just couldn't do it alone. Di Maria although great isn't a CM so he gets dispossessed easily. Ozil got heavily marked too so we needed someone like Kaka/Granero/Sahin who can hold up the ball or open up space to free him up. We had benzema though and he helped a bit.

Come next week I hope we can learn from our mistakes. Yes it won't be easy and it really wouldn't surprise me if we fail BUT we are capable of winning. Tie is not over yet after all Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next