Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 18 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Le Samourai Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:I hope Mourinhio dosen't play Xabi all 3 games like an idiot.
Course he will.

There ain't any other player like him in the Madrid roster.

:vagi:

Nuricorn. :vagi:
Exactly. A thing of legends, sometimes seen in the Madrid bench.

But not someone Mourinho has shown much belief in hmm

Started him twice in the CL quarter finals hmm

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 18 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by Lord Hades Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:03 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:I hope Mourinhio dosen't play Xabi all 3 games like an idiot.
Course he will.

There ain't any other player like him in the Madrid roster.

:vagi:

Nuricorn. :vagi:
Exactly. A thing of legends, sometimes seen in the Madrid bench.

But not someone Mourinho has shown much belief in hmm

Started him twice in the CL quarter finals hmm

Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:06 pm

What's up with CR's shorts? Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:51 pm

can't wait

Last edited by BAYERN_MUNICH on Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 am; edited 2 times in total
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:33 pm

ynwa wrote:I say Barcelona beat RM at home comfortably.

No idea 'bout the CL results.

Just keep your attention on Everton. Big boys are playing now. :vagi:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:37 pm

Zealous wrote:
ynwa wrote:I say Barcelona beat RM at home comfortably.

No idea 'bout the CL results.

Just keep your attention on Everton. Big boys are playing now. :vagi:

:bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:46 pm

The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Lord Hades wrote:

Still a better love story than Twilight...
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:05 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:

Haha Ronaldo is such a metrosexual pussy cat with his shaved legs in hotpants....i would love to break his legs one time xD
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Sahin the Saviour :bow: Now Mou will surely start him more often :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:19 pm

free_cat wrote:

Weak players: Boateng, Badstuber, Alaba, Kroos/Gustavo/Tymoshuck and Muller. None of them are at Madrid's levels.

Team weaknesses: Ribbery + Robben means one ball hogger too much. It's a weak team defending in static as a midfield with Ribbery and Robben is like slicing butter. If they go offensive, they can get smashed on the counter by Madrid as Robben and Ribery both lose aplenty of balls too, and Madrid have much faster forwards than Bayern defenders.

There's no way Bayern can pull a win. If they go defensive, they will suffer because Robben, Ribery and some defenders are not good enough defending. If they go attacking+posession they will get smashed on the counter. Well, perhaps they can pull it off if Robben has a tremendous match and they manage some set pieces scrappy goal too. They have a chance also if some Madrid player has a mental short circuit (Pepe or Ramos mainly).

Add that, that Bayern is probably worse than everyone thinks because they play in the Bundesliga.

Can't see them winning, though i seriously hope I'm wrong.

GO BAYERN!!

PS. Plus, I'm a Bayern sympathiser because they are also kind of "more than a club" for Bavaria, and they have a kind of rivalry with Madrid. from the 80s.

Only one weak later, one game after Dortmund, and even Bayern/Bundeslover supporters can see I was right.

I'm sorry, but Bayern is screwed.

Let's pray for some referee mistakes or that Robben has the games of his life.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:21 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:

Haha Ronaldo is such a metrosexual pussy cat with his shaved legs in hotpants....i would love to break his legs one time xD

Please you'd just end up hurting yourself if you tried that.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:30 pm

free_cat wrote:Only one weak later, one game after Dortmund, and even Bayern/Bundeslover supporters can see I was right.

No, I really don't see it. The only Bayern player to have a particularly bad match was, ironically, Robben - the one Bayern player you seem to rate. It's hardly anyone's fault but your own that you don't rate Dortmund.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:46 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
free_cat wrote:Only one weak later, one game after Dortmund, and even Bayern/Bundeslover supporters can see I was right.

No, I really don't see it. The only Bayern player to have a particularly bad match was, ironically, Robben - the one Bayern player you seem to rate. It's hardly anyone's fault but your own that you don't rate Dortmund.

Robben missed a penalty and a sitter. Yes, he had 2 bad moments. But aside from that, he was Bayern's best and most dangerous players. He dribled, created, etc.

Nothing in comparison with the inexistence of Kroos, Muller, Gustavo, Gomez or Ribery, or Schwein when he came in. Alaba wasn't bad, but he makes mistakes because he is not a LB yet, and Madrid can profit.

Bayern is a team full of nobodies with no many tactical problems.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 pm

:facepalm:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:15 pm

What Free is saying is right,I mean the team that yesterday defeated Bayern for the fourth time in a row and the Bundesliga champions came last in the weakest group in the Champions league Laughing Laughing Laughing.Robben missed a penalty and a sitter yes,But he was the only one doing something.The rest of the team were standing there doing nothing as Dortmund completly dominated them.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Well, Robben was also playing Lewandowski onside which resulted in the goal for Dortmund. So yesterday he was indeed the decisive player - albeit against Bayern...

And what people here don't realise is that the BL is very different from the CL. Bayern has had problems with Dortmund for a while, but in the CL things usually look differently.

You could say Dortmund is Bayern's bestia negra-amarilla Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:21 pm

I think Kroos was keeping him onside too.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:24 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:What Free is saying is right,I mean the team that yesterday defeated Bayern for the fourth time in a row and the Bundesliga champions came last in the weakest group in the Champions league Laughing Laughing Laughing.Robben missed a penalty and a sitter yes,But he was the only one doing something.The rest of the team were standing there doing nothing as Dortmund completly dominated them.

Dortmund have a much smaller wage bill, and most of their players have never played in the CL before. People gave City a free ride because it was their first time playing the competition, the same applies for team wiz khalifa.

Thay are a quality side, just lack experience. They are like Arsenal 4 years ago except with bottle.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:25 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, Robben was also playing Lewandowski onside which resulted in the goal for Dortmund. So yesterday he was indeed the decisive player - albeit against Bayern...

And what people here don't realise is that the BL is very different from the CL. Bayern has had problems with Dortmund for a while, but in the CL things usually look differently.

You could say Dortmund is Bayern's bestia negra-amarilla Razz

lol eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:26 pm

Villarreal, semis, first CL appearance. :study:
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:28 pm

Zealous wrote:
vivabarca38 wrote:What Free is saying is right,I mean the team that yesterday defeated Bayern for the fourth time in a row and the Bundesliga champions came last in the weakest group in the Champions league Laughing Laughing Laughing.Robben missed a penalty and a sitter yes,But he was the only one doing something.The rest of the team were standing there doing nothing as Dortmund completly dominated them.

Dortmund have a much smaller wage bill, and most of their players have never played in the CL before. People gave City a free ride because it was their first time playing the competition, the same applies for team wiz khalifa.

Thay are a quality side, just lack experience. They are like Arsenal 4 years ago except with bottle.
Apoel advanced to the quarter-finals and they have way less money than Dortmund.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:29 pm

Yeah but they had guys like Requilme bona fied world beaters on their day.

Dortmund's "go to guys" are still very green.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:30 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Apoel advanced to the quarter-finals and they have way less money than Dortmund.

With all due respect to APOEL their team bus reached the quarters.

But they have an amazing spirit that Dortmund could have used.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:31 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:I think Kroos was keeping him onside too.
Naww. Robben was the culprit No

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 18 X12
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:39 pm

I'm sorry, but I just look at matches much differently. Yes, I saw Robben dribble, or rather try to dribble, he attempted a few shots.

As a German, that's not "doing something" to me, that's "screwing up", I know many people are so used to flair players that they need to see crap like that to actually notice something is happening, but I'd rather have someone quietly dishing out nice passes and marking his assigned zone any day, than have Robben fail at dribbling while looking really pacey.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next