Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 35 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by H.A. Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:24 am

Bayern were great today in all honesty. They did well in alienating our midfield plus marking Ozil out. We managed to limit Bayern's attack until the 89th minute which was also great from our part.

Bayern are lucky now, they get to rest on the weekend. It showed how many of our players ran out of gas early. I thought we would pressure the back-line of bayern but I guess that was to conserve energy. We also needed a more mobile midfielder as xabi and khedira just couldn't do it alone. Di Maria although great isn't a CM so he gets dispossessed easily. Ozil got heavily marked too so we needed someone like Kaka/Granero/Sahin who can hold up the ball or open up space to free him up. We had benzema though and he helped a bit.

Come next week I hope we can learn from our mistakes. Yes it won't be easy and it really wouldn't surprise me if we fail BUT we are capable of winning. Tie is not over yet after all Very Happy

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 35 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:13 am

Mr. Festim wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:lol why? How?
Cause they'll sit back and try to counter us, and when Real Madrid has possession they are a lot more dangerous and plus this game they were trying to get a good result without getting a lot fatigued cause of the El Clasico on Saturday and now they know that at the Bernabeu they have to go for the win and u'll see them pressuring Bayerns defence and having a really good game

I thought Real are better without the ball and counter attack? Both teams press and an counter, can play possession actually, thats why 2 such top teams Smile

About the yellow cards, isnt the rules changed now that even if u get yellows in both legs of the semis it will be wiped clean so that u wont miss the final?

And btw even more flopness by MOurinho - did ppl notice Marcelo's positions late on? On Real's right midfield, but at that time, Ribery had often gone to Bayern's right to link with Robben and add Lahm there and Contreao was deceived by Ronaldo's willingness to help out defensively these days, Mourinho failed big time :lol!:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by manlio Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:33 am

1-0 is enough to go through for Madrid ,anyway still 3-1 for the second leg in my opinion .

manlio
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 am

Coentrao :facepalm:
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:11 am

2-1 at Bayern is a freakishly good scoreline... people talking about it as though Bayern finished off the tie, they probably helped Barca abit more...
we are talking about the Allianz Arena, one of the fiercest grounds to go to against what is atm the second/third best team in the world.... to bring an away goal back home is something special....
and add to the fact that Bayern are playing at the Bernabeu against what will either be a wounded Madrid, an ecstatic Madrid or a Madrid who will go all out knowing the league is wrapped up, at home in the Champions League, I think a win is very much possible, and I honestly hope we win 1-0 just to make Bayern fans feel what its like to lose on away goals
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:13 am

how the hell Moudrid finishes these games with 11 men is beyond me...
Anyway, great game by Bayern, but I see them going down at Bernabeu
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:26 am

Idrisozet wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:also, Mueller and Kroos have a long way to go before they can be considered world class.

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 35 Meme-no

Both world class, end of story. Or we have different opinions on what's "world class", if players like Dive Maria are world class, then so is Müller.

it is laughable to say Muller isn't world-class are you kidding me, because he's off form doesn't mean he's not world-class.

Kroos is probably the best AM/CM/DM is the world, I can only name few players that are better than him as CM/DM but he's simply the best utility player in those position at the moment.

Plus he can play as left winger.

If Kroos is not world-class, then maybe there is no world-class Attacking midfielder in the world at the moment.

Are you joking? If you are, then please tell me.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:26 am

Idrisozet wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:also, Mueller and Kroos have a long way to go before they can be considered world class.

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 35 Meme-no

Both world class, end of story. Or we have different opinions on what's "world class", if players like Dive Maria are world class, then so is Müller.

it is laughable to say Muller isn't world-class are you kidding me, because he's off form doesn't mean he's not world-class.

Kroos is probably the best AM/CM/DM is the world, I can only name few players that are better than him as CM/DM but he's simply the best utility player in those position at the moment.

Plus he can play as left winger.

If Kroos is not world-class, then maybe there is no world-class Attacking midfielder in the world at the moment.

Are you joking? If you are, then please tell me.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:01 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:2-1 at Bayern is a freakishly good scoreline...

Seriously lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:08 pm

He's half-right though. A 2-1 in Munich is just as good as a draw, there's a very decent chance with most winning scorelines to see Real Madrid through, 1-0, any 2 goal lead, which is totally achievable in a home match...

There's a reason teams in both UCL and EL are usually happy with a 2-1 away loss, it's just not a huge hit to their chances, other than that they can't play for a draw, though Bayern was never gonna sit back and wait for opportunities to counter anyway, they'll want to run the show.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:17 pm

The Franchise wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:2-1 at Bayern is a freakishly good scoreline...

Seriously lol

Probably thinks that stink hole they call Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid is a fortress. Bayern will definitely score in Madrid there is no question about that. :lol!:

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:21 pm

what exactly makes madrid fans think they can beat bayern at home, if they couldn't beat any of the other la liga top 4 teams?
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:23 pm

che wrote:what exactly makes madrid fans think they can beat bayern at home, if they couldn't beat any of the other la liga top 4 teams?

may be they think penaldo will score penalty hattrick from dive maria dive. eco smile

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:29 pm

It's not about whether Real Madrid is a remarkably strong home team or that SB is an unbeatable fortress.

It's rather about Bayern being world beaters at home and average to bad away from home. While Madrid is pretty much just as good away as home.

In Bundesliga this season Bayerns home record is:
16 games, 13 won, 1 draws and 2 losses. Goal difference +41.

Away:
15 games, 7 won, 3 draws and 5 losses. Goal difference +8.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:32 pm

For comparison, Madrid:

Home:
17 games, 14 won, 2 draws, 1 loss, goal difference: +56.

Away:
16 games, 13 won, 2 draws, 1 loss, goal difference: +33 .
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:45 pm

Well, Bayern 2 loss away in cpl was as a result of playing btem against city and making too many mistakes against Basel.

Madrid could win but I think This clash is similar to Bayern vs Villarreal home and away
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:47 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:2-1 at Bayern is a freakishly good scoreline... people talking about it as though Bayern finished off the tie, they probably helped Barca abit more...
Simple logic, a win or draw is better than a loss :lol!:

About the game, I don't like the scoreline at all. They've got the superior midfield in terms of control which would mean that even at home we won't control the game for 90 minutes which leads to another problem.
If they ,by chance, score first, they could go all out on us because they wouldn't care even if we score 2 in return. We should prevent them from scoring FIRST at all costs. Next problem, I'm sure they'll score at least once. We need to score 3 goals to put the win in the bag. If we score 2 and they one-> extra time. In extra time, they'll control the game again due to their midfield+ away goals...

The tie isn't finished at all but we aren't favourites to go through either. Still, 50/50 I'd say.

Another factor, they could rest their entire first eleven on weekend.

Last edited by Immortal Babun on Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:52 pm

Idrisozet wrote:Well, Bayern 2 loss away in cpl was as a result of playing btem against city and making too many mistakes against Basel.

Madrid could win but I think This clash is similar to Bayern vs Villarreal home and away

How did you come to this conclusion?
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:56 pm

The same mistake united made 2 years ago,scored 3 nd relaxed.

Hey! This a Bayern, German machines, Bayern
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:59 pm

A lot is riding on El Clasico.. If we get fxcked on the weekend the second leg could very well be over b4 it starts

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:59 pm

paperbackwriter wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:Well, Bayern 2 loss away in cpl was as a result of playing btem against city and making too many mistakes against Basel.

How did you come to this conclusion?

Because Bayern are good against Spanish teams, Villareal
lastie played Mehdrid 1:1.

It doesn't mean anything, Bayern can go there and win in Spain, home and away bullshit, last rounds no home team scored in the 1st leg.

Madrid can also win it
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Swagg wrote:A lot is riding on El Clasico.. If we get fxcked on the weekend the second leg could very well be over b4 it starts

It all falls to whether the white prince will play. We need players with ambition, players who know it could be their last display / trophy. Players who dont care to pose for the cameras or earn the big money.

Even if Di Maria starts, and Granero leads in the midfield and Real are hammered by the three against barca and eventually lost La Liga, if the Real Nut Meg Maestro stands up in the second leg of the CL semis, i have a good feeling that Madrid might win and qualify, but Mourinho made it harder than ever.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Tie far from over. It's going to be tight though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Swagg wrote:A lot is riding on El Clasico.. If we get fxcked on the weekend the second leg could very well be over b4 it starts

The El Clasico, or as someone so eloquently put it earlier, the "BEAT-DOWN", is already a for-gone conclusion. Do you seriously think Madrid have any hope of holding back the mighty Catalans in their own backyard? C'mon buddy, get real.. Madrid is just fodder to Barca. Laughing

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Glad you're so confident. Please keep the score within single digits Sad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:08 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:He's half-right though. A 2-1 in Munich is just as good as a draw, there's a very decent chance with most winning scorelines to see Real Madrid through, 1-0, any 2 goal lead, which is totally achievable in a home match...

There's a reason teams in both UCL and EL are usually happy with a 2-1 away loss, it's just not a huge hit to their chances, other than that they can't play for a draw, though Bayern was never gonna sit back and wait for opportunities to counter anyway, they'll want to run the show.

Freakishly good...would you use those terms?

I agree more or less with everything you said, but as I said...."freakishly good"
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next