Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

+99
Vlad the Impaler
chad4401
Collblanc
TheRedStag
barca 2011
Gomez83
SaintJoe
aleumdance
Cassius
boss
♠Ace
Brady2Moss
Abramovich
ronalessi
matpol
Jack Daniels
Cotes
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
FalcaoPunch
white_star
Doc
vivabarca38
V
billy_gr
ToEy
S
McLewis
Albiceleste
nandrolona
Jeps33178
juventus101
Swanhends
ELO
Mr. Festim
Yuri Yukuv
kiranr
EarlyPrototype
Mr_Puyol
halamadrid2
johndear
Red Alert
punkfusion1992
Milan31
Pedram
LeSwagg James
Seppuku
la bestia negra
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Valkyrja
Margera
Tigole
RED
Arquitecto
VanDeezNuts
Aensensen
che
hrealmadrid
BAYERN_MUNICH
Mamad
RealGunner
REWB
manlio
H.A.
Omniscient
S32TABLANCA
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
Tomwin Lannister
Babun
ioilersrock448
Adit
Onyx
Bellabong
Le Samourai
Sushi Master
guest7
stunt
BarcaLearning
StevieRayVaughan
Rebaño Sagrado
phenom
Grande_Milano
VivaStPauli
The Madrid One
McAgger
Lord Awesome
rwo power
free_cat
LeVersacci
paperbackwriter
Zealous
zarola
huntsman
the xcx
Lord Hades
Mr Nick09
izzy
The Messiah
103 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 31 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by chad4401 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:10 pm

mou just stick to the straight swaps and let the team play, and stop the defensive tactics we are gonna lose every time ffs

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 31 Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans)

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:@St.pauli
In a different angle i saw it was Pepe who was in front of Iker.

Can't be offside in any way imo.

Seriously? Ok then... Go, Bayern - in that case Madrid got majorly lucky with not getting two reds, and one away goal, and should be happy campers.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Link, Source, something? All the pundits seem to agree with me. :vagi:

Yeah, same here. Viasat is saying it was offside and that they contacted a proffesional referee to see if that rule exists.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:I don't know about the match.

Gomez had horrible finishing. Bayern almost lost the midfield battle.
Badstuber was GOAT.
Gomez and Ribéry could've gotten a penalty, but only with a Spanish ref, on the other hand their first goal was clear offside, so those decisions kind of cancel each other out.

But if the ref didn't make mistakes, both Ramos and Marcelo would've gotten sent off with a red, so I guess both teams can be happy with the ref.

In the end, I must say: I had originally expected Real to do much better, and must say, Bayern deserved the win, probably would've deserved even a third goal the way they played for the final half hour.

I was thoroughly entertained, and Özil scored, so I'm a happy camper all in all.

How was Badstuber GOAT though? I thought Lahm apart from a few fouls were the GOAL in this match. Players like Alaba and Gustavo that normally dont get talked about that much also played very well.

Should schwine or Muller start next match?

This win gives Bayern a chance I think, if ROnaldo flops again and Mourinho dont figure something out, Real should fear for their chances. The classico will also take a lot out of the players. I hope Real's season collapse Twisted Evil
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 pm

i thought it was a handball from badstubber, but oh well goal is a goal

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:11 pm

Nah Viva, i have seen many refs not call that offside, especially in the CL.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:@St.pauli
In a different angle i saw it was Pepe who was in front of Iker.

Can't be offside in any way imo.

Seriously? Ok then... Go, Bayern - in that case Madrid got majorly lucky with not getting two reds, and one away goal, and should be happy campers.

3 reds Conentrao could have been sent off too. How he didnt get booked for that cynical late challenge early in the match is beyond me.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Gomez and Ribéry could've gotten a penalty, but only with a Spanish ref, on the other hand their first goal was clear offside, so those decisions kind of cancel each other out.

But if the ref didn't make mistakes, both Ramos and Marcelo would've gotten sent off with a red, so I guess both teams can be happy with the ref.

Both teams could be happy with the ref? with your example they only help Madrid, 2 questionable penalties and 2 50-50 reds?
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 pm

Se7en wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:Link, Source, something? All the pundits seem to agree with me. :vagi:

Yeah, same here. Viasat is saying it was offside and that they contacted a proffesional referee to see if that rule exists.

That's cool, I'm curious. I've been told that this rule does not excist anymore.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 pm

Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich(Clash of the Titans) - Page 31 1334690926_extras_noticia_foton_7_3

still think the goal is legal gustavo had no influence on Casillas
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:How was Badstuber GOAT though? I thought Lahm apart from a few fouls were the GOAL in this match. Players like Alaba and Gustavo that normally dont get talked about that much also played very well.

Both.

--------- Kroos -- Schweinsteiger
------------------ Müller

And go all-out balls-out gung-ho attacking FFS :coffee:

Seriously, Schweinsteiger. I'd rather rest Kroos or Müller than Schweinsteiger. He's too brilliant to not play.

BTW regarding the offside-thing: Even Lahm thought it was offside. :vagi:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
Collblanc wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote: on the other hand their first goal was clear offside, so those decisions kind of cancel each other out.

You mean the guy standing in front of Casillas that doesnt touch the ball? That specific offside rule has been dismissed a while ago.

He (Gustavo) was standing (potentially) in Ikers way. If I were the ref, I would've called off that goal offside - on the other hand, I would've sent off both Ramos and Marcelo instead of yellow-carding them, so I wouldn't have been kinder to Real, I just would've decided differently.

I *bleep* HATE YOU, MISTER I KNOW IT ALL.

NO MADRID FANS IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THAT GOAL, A LEGITIMATE GOAL...........PLEASE GTFO

Last edited by Idrisozet on Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Idrisozet wrote:NO MADRID FANS IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT THAT GOAL, A LEGITIMATE GOAL...........PLEASE GTFO

It's called "not being biased", you should try it for once, when your knee is done jerking. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:14 pm

Gustavo was indirect offsie and in the view of casillas, so imo its not a goal
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 pm

gustavo didn't touch the ball (pepe did) and definitely wasn't obstructing casillas's view anymore than the 5 players in front of him...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Didn't the ball hit Gustavo when Gomez hit the shot?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Bayern fans : not a goal

RM fans : goal

:vagi:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm

He was infront of Iker, like I said Viasat showed replays and asked a proffesional referee. They even showed the replay how Iker stopped moving when he was blocking his view, hence why he wasn't in position to save the goal.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm

I don't know about international rules, but in the Bundesliga this goal would be not allowed
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:16 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Gustavo was indirect offsie and in the view of casillas, so imo its not a goal

This. Look, I'm not complaining. I want Bayern to win. And they deserved to win. Were the better team. And Real should've finished with 9 men.

But that goal just was... Questionable, to say the least. So in that regard, Real got unlucky with that goal, lucky with the non-reds and maybe even lucky Gomez didn't get a penalty.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Bayern fans : not a goal

RM fans : goal

:vagi:

We're all humble and respectful. :coffee:
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:I don't know about the match.

Gomez had horrible finishing. Bayern almost lost the midfield battle.
Badstuber was GOAT.

In the end, I must say: I had originally expected Real to do much better, and must say, Bayern deserved the win, probably would've deserved even a third goal the way they played for the final half hour.

I was thoroughly entertained, and Özil scored, so I'm a happy camper all in all.

How was Badstuber GOAT though? I thought Lahm apart from a few fouls were the GOAL in this match. Players like Alaba and Gustavo that normally dont get talked about that much also played very well.

This win gives Bayern a chance I think, if ROnaldo flops again and Mourinho dont figure something out, Real should fear for their chances. The classico will also take a lot out of the players. I hope Real's season collapse Twisted Evil

I dont get how Badstuber was a beast, if anything Boateng Boss C.Ronaldo and Benzema.

I dont understand this viva guy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Gustavo was indirect offsie and in the view of casillas, so imo its not a goal

This. Look, I'm not complaining. I want Bayern to win. And they deserved to win. Were the better team. And Real should've finished with 9 men.

But that goal just was... Questionable, to say the least. So in that regard, Real got unlucky with that goal, lucky with the non-reds and maybe even lucky Gomez didn't get a penalty.

But for me , the foul on Rivbery could also be a penalty, 50:50, imo
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:17 pm

mtfootball wrote:Didn't the ball hit Gustavo when Gomez hit the shot?

No, he got dafuq outta the way. But he could have gotten to the ball easily, so he was clearly confusing Casillas, so it should've been offside. :
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Didn't the ball hit Gustavo when Gomez hit the shot?

No, he got dafuq outta the way. But he could have gotten to the ball easily, so he was clearly confusing Casillas, so it should've been offside. :

The ball did hit a real defender
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 pm

I don't care about the offside, it's insignificant to be honest.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next