lenear1030
REWB
Lex
halamadrid2
Dnmac4
38 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

I apologize to Wenger If I killed him for insulting the pitch in Milan Empty I apologize to Wenger If I killed him for insulting the pitch in Milan

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm not sure if I killed Wenger or not for complaining about the pitch in Milan but it's something I would say so I will just assume I did.

I apologize ten times over. As you can see I'm putting this thread up at halftime so I'm not making excuses or anything as the game is tied.

I am just commenting on how unprofessional this pitch is and for a great team like Milan it's shocking. The players can barely stand up or pass the ball on the ground, they should be ashamed of themselves for this and IMO they should not allow professionals of any kind to step foot on this pitch especially in a CL game of this magnitude.

This is shocking.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

I apologize to Wenger If I killed him for insulting the pitch in Milan Empty Re: I apologize to Wenger If I killed him for insulting the pitch in Milan

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:59 pm

lol nothing wrong with the pitch

even their players are slipping ffs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

I apologize to Wenger If I killed him for insulting the pitch in Milan Empty Re: I apologize to Wenger If I killed him for insulting the pitch in Milan

Post by Lex Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:12 pm

The players slip farther than the ball rolls :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:35 pm

terrible pitch, you just cant play your normal game on it. milan are used to it, other teams are not.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:38 pm

deal with it

:coffee:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:38 pm

is this new?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Its called home-field for a reason :coffee:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Like Mole said, Wigan's pitch >>>>
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Puyol Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:43 pm

I apologize to Wenger If I killed him for insulting the pitch in Milan 2009-08-13_CAMP_NOU_PREPARADO_TEMPORADA_004

Dat Grass
Mr_Puyol
Mr_Puyol
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:44 pm

I apologize to Wenger If I killed him for insulting the pitch in Milan Let+The+Butt+Hurt+Flow+Through+You
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I'm not sure if I killed Wenger or not for complaining about the pitch in Milan but it's something I would say so I will just assume I did.

I apologize ten times over. As you can see I'm putting this thread up at halftime so I'm not making excuses or anything as the game is tied.

I am just commenting on how unprofessional this pitch is and for a great team like Milan it's shocking. The players can barely stand up or pass the ball on the ground, they should be ashamed of themselves for this and IMO they should not allow professionals of any kind to step foot on this pitch especially in a CL game of this magnitude.

This is shocking.

Lol pathetic excuse
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 pm

I don't understand why Milan would let there own players play in this pitch. It's no wonder they have so many injuries.

Again, I'm not complaining as they were affected by it too, but there should be minimum standards for games of this magnitude.

If this were some small club with negligible resources I wouldn't even say one word, but this is AC Milan FFS, you expect better with the type of great club Milan are. There standards shouldn't be this low.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Why are you complaining now when Barsa are playing them and were killing Arsenal for complaining?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:47 pm

If Barca won, we wouldn't hear any complaining about a bad pitch.

deal with it.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:47 pm

it isnt even Milans pitch either.... they dont own it they hire it for their games
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Cookie Monster wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I'm not sure if I killed Wenger or not for complaining about the pitch in Milan but it's something I would say so I will just assume I did.

This is shocking.

Lol pathetic excuse

Again if you read the thread I posted at halftime so it's not an excuse just a comment on the total bush league pitch.

Do you disagree? I don't really get your post. Do you think the pitch is acceptable or good?

And why would I need to make excuses, we went to San Siro and held you to 0 goals, you guys are supposed to score at home we will take a tie all day long.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Double standards? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:49 pm

LOL I expected this thread :facepalm:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:49 pm

I do agree the pitch is shit and it cuts up more than when my lawn mower goes through my garden and Wigan's is better but thats not the reason Barca didnt win.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:50 pm

nah i think 0-0 for them was the perfect reslut

your known to be vulnerable at the start of every game, i think Allegri will find a way to exploit that(where close today) and then park the titanic and get a 1-0 win or a 1-1 draw...

pressure is really on you tbh

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Milan appoint Dick Dastardly as groundskeeper. Moat against Arsenal. Oil Slick against Barca.

Barbed wire around the goalposts in the semis :coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:51 pm

serieAkings wrote:If Barca won, we wouldn't hear any complaining about a bad pitch.

deal with it.

Jesus Christ, some of you people are really thick.

I posted at half time FFS. I had no clue what the outcome of the game would be and if you went by the way the game was going you'd bet on a Barca win.

Also, we will take a scoreless draw all day long at San Siro, you guys are supposed to score at home we don't need to make excuses.

If you thought after that game that no one would say anything about the pitch then your living in dreamland.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 pm

please grow some cojones ..

this is part of the advantage of being a home team. now deal with it
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by paperbackwriter Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Lets ignore the fact that San Siro have 2X more games per season than the stadiums of other top teams who dont share their arena... :facepalm:

And also :facepalm: at the dude who posted a pic of the Camp Nou pitch that probably was taken in mid summer or around there and not in the end of mars after 30 games. As if it proved something.
paperbackwriter
paperbackwriter
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:52 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Cookie Monster wrote:

This is shocking.

Lol pathetic excuse

Again if you read the thread I posted at halftime so it's not an excuse just a comment on the total bush league pitch.

Do you disagree? I don't really get your post. Do you think the pitch is acceptable or good?

And why would I need to make excuses, we went to San Siro and held you to 0 goals, you guys are supposed to score at home we will take a tie all day long.

Certainly the pitch wasn't of the best quality. However, how many times have you watched Milan home games? The pitch generally isn't in this type of condition. It's anyone's guess why it was such shitty quality today. It must also be said that the San Siro is not owned by Milan, and they don't have much to do with the state of it. Galliani has spoken about renovating it in the near future so hopefully it will be in better condition soon.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next