Giuseppe Rossi(post Injury)Vs Nilmar Vs Luis Suárez

3 posters

Go down

Giuseppe Rossi(post Injury)Vs Nilmar Vs Luis Suárez  Empty Giuseppe Rossi(post Injury)Vs Nilmar Vs Luis Suárez

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:48 am

which one would you pick for your team?and why?
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Giuseppe Rossi(post Injury)Vs Nilmar Vs Luis Suárez  Empty Re: Giuseppe Rossi(post Injury)Vs Nilmar Vs Luis Suárez

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:19 am

i consider that the real debate here is between Suarez and Rossi. Nilmar is no where near as good as the other two.

Is the OP asking who is better? both are technically good, competent dribblers and passers. Suarez is better creating and setting it up for others, while Rossi is a fiercer finisher with a fantastic left foot.

If we are only talking about football matters here, i would say Suarez because he is probably more versatile in his game, and he is a better finisher than what he has shown so far i believe. He is better when it comes to leading the offense of his team by turning into a central attacking pole, may it be by his movements or passing. Something i appreciate from my forwards.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Giuseppe Rossi(post Injury)Vs Nilmar Vs Luis Suárez  Empty Re: Giuseppe Rossi(post Injury)Vs Nilmar Vs Luis Suárez

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:53 am

Nilmar is no where the level of Rossi and Suarez. I prefer Rossi over Suarez anyday. But I am biased as I really like Rossi and hate Suarez for his antics. All I can say is there isnt much of a difference between the two in terms of talent.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down